Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty.

I looked over at the wall of boxes all spread around my room. The sweat building up on my face, I hated the heat. I was starting to hate Arizona every day I was here. After our little fight John has yet talked to me, I’ve tried many times yet I got nothing. I gave up the night I saw him bring a pretty little blond home. And then again on the night he brought another little pretty fake blond.

“All packed?”

I looked over at Emma, Amelia, Cassie and Theresa standing there with sad faces. I nodded my head looking over at the boxes. Thank god my Dad was coming up tomorrow to help me move.

“Do you have to leave?”
“I do.”

They all let out a scream and ran over to me giving me a big hug. I just smiled and hugged them back holding back tears that were begging to leave. We pulled away from the 5 minute long hug and I saw they all had tears in their eyes.

“I only got to have you for a year.”

I gave them another hug before we all went into the kitchen to eat away our emotions. I sat there as they cried to me.

“We’re gonna have some fun tonight!”

I hurried getting dressed in a small little dress and some keds. I didn’t really bother with make up or doing my hair. People started to show up before I was even ready, when I walked out I saw a bunch of people already here. I made my rounds giving hugs all around. That one person not being there.

“DG GIRLLLLL!”
“Hey Halvo”, I said giving him a hug.
“What about me girllllll?!”

I just laughed before giving them all hugs, looking around for John but I didn’t see him. Max put his arm around me making fun of Halvo and Theresa. Tim dancing on me, making me laugh even more. I took a seat on the counter with beer in hand. Eric took a seat next to me, putting his arm around me.

“I love you Dylan, I wish you weren’t leaving. We had so much to do!”
“I think I’ve done enough with all you guys. Almost got me arrested last month.”
“You’re the one who wanted to egg the cop.”
“You’re the one who put the liquor in my hand.”
“Okay, fine. I’ll take the motha fuckin blame, but really John should be blamed for it. He did supply us with the eggs.”
“This is true.”

I looked around at the sea of people, and yet I didn’t see his face anywhere. I looked back at Halvo and he gave me a sad look. He knew who I was looking for.

“He’ll show up eventually.”

I just nodded my head and continued to just drink. When John did arrive he wasn’t alone. There Jen was connected to his waist. Their hands all over each other, I guess the normal thing in this situation would be crying. But what I did was so much worst, I can explain it in two words; Jaeger bombs. It felt as though my body was taken over. I watched John dancing up on Jen and my heart broke.

“Do you want me to grab Jen so you can get your asshole”, Luke said with a laugh.
“Nah, let him fuck that slut.”
“You get aggressive when you’re drunk.”
“I do”, I said taking another swig of whatever was in my hand.
“I’m going to take one for the team.”

I watched as Luke grabbed Jen and started to make out with her. I looked over at John and it seemed like he could careless. I watched as he walked outside. I don’t know what came over me but I walked outside, that’s where I found him sitting down on the stairs. I walked up to him, anger boiling up in me.

“You’re good.”
“What?” he asked looking up at me phone in hand.
“Making out with Jen all crazy, bring all those slutty bitches home when you know damn well I can see.”
“I don’t want to get into this”, he said with a smirk standing up.
“No fuck that, talk to me.”
“What did you want to talk about Dylan?”
“How you’re the biggest asshole.”
“I’m not an asshole.”
“You hurt me and you don’t even care.”
“And you’ve hurt me countless times!” I watched him run his fingers through his hair jumping up and down pissed off. “I fucking gave you everything I could. I didn’t want to be with you in the beginging because youre way too good for me and I knew I was going to fall in love. I fucking knew it. A girl like you doesn’t come around often. But you’re just one of those girls!”

“What fucking girls?”

“The one’s that can’t take a chance, the ones that use the excuse “I don’t believe in love” when you know damn well you fucking love me.”

“I don’t.”

Then suddenly he grabbed my face and kissed me. I felt his lips take control of mine. My guard was up until he pulled my body into his. We walked back to his apartment and into his bed. Clothes shed and moans that were heard across town. You do dumb things when you’re drunk. I woke up the next morning alone. I looked over to see a note on the side of the bed, reaching over to read it I felt the tears in my eyes falling.

“You’re paper thin, it’s visible. Try not to break another guy’s heart out there. Thanks for the meaningless fuck, your numbers up to 3.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

Hope you enjoyed (;

I know, it was all of a sudden, i but i have the sequel already written out.
After a couple of comments i will post it.
Let me know what you think.
ALSO!
New John Stories! READ! SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! (;
Lack of Color.
Lasting Impression.

THE SEQUEL!
True Affection.
True Affection.
True Affection.