Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Beating Hearts Baby.

I sat there tapping my pen, completely letting this lecture just straight through my ears. I already knew what was being told by my professor, I don’t understand why they assign readings when they’re just going to teach what I already taught myself. I looked down at my paper, scribble all over the damn place with a hint of random lyrics from random songs. I looked over at the clock, thank god 5 more minutes. Those were the longest 5 minutes of my life. Finally I was let out and I ran out that classroom with no fear. The last class of the day was always the worst, but all I had to say was thank god its Friday. I had no work and three days to do this small paper for my English class. Once I got in the apartment I collapsed on the couch, I was exhausted. I was working all week, and plus all the homework that had to be done. But tonight, I wasn’t going to get any rest or anything done. Emma was throwing a party at the apartment, so now was the time to take a nap. So I let my eyes close and drift off to sleep.
“Doesn’t she look adorable when she sleeps?”
“She does.”
I opened my eyes slightly and saw John, Eric and Emma standing there with a smile. I let out a loud yawn and glared at the both of them.
“Thanks for waking me up.”
“We had to anyways; you need to go get ready.”
“I just want to sleep”, I wined cuddling closer into the pillow.
“No, wake up silly. We need to move the couch for the beer pong table.”
“No!”
I let my eyes close once more, but that ended when I felt the couch that I was on being carried to the corner. I looked up and Eric and John laughing hard as they moved the couch.
“I hate you guys.”
“Oh you love me”, John said smiling.
“No, strictly hate.”
“That’s a complete lie.”
“Whatever”, I said lying back down and closing my eyes.
“So I have a plan tonight”, Eric said sitting down on my legs.
“And what exactly is this plan?” I asked smiling at him.
“We’re going to get you drunk tonight.”
I just laughed at the idea and Eric looked at me with complete seriousness before he smiled. I looked from Eric to John and then to Emma, they all shared the same stupid smile.
“Whatever, I’ll drink. But I’m not sure about getting drunk.”
“Oh you are”, John said lifting my body and sitting down where my head was.
“Nope”, I said snuggling back into the pillow that was in his lap.
He just laughed and played with my hair, god I loved his touch. But that all came to a stop when Danielle was at the door, really pissed off for some reason. She stormed off and John looked down at me, rolling his eyes.
“See you tonight beautiful”, he said kissing my forehead before leaving.
Halvo stayed put with my legs on his lap. I looked over at him and he just stayed quiet, until he noticed me staring at him.
“What? I don’t want to be over there when she throws a bitch fit, I get a headache.”
“Okay”, I said laughing.
“Can I just chill here?”
“Yes you can, my friend”, I said swinging my legs off of him and getting up.
“Thank you boo.”
I just laughed and walked into my room, seeing an outfit laid out for me. The shoes on the side of the bed. I looked behind me and saw Emma standing there with an evil smile.
“You’re going to look hot tonight.”
I just rolled my eyes before going into the shower. From the 2 and a half months of knowing Emma, I knew arguing with her wasn’t going to get my anywhere. What she says go, and I’m the type that went with the flow. I dried my hair and then pinned it all back, doing a little braid in the front. I sat down on the floor doing my make up; it was a shock that I was actually doing my makeup. It’s something I don’t do very often. I did the dark eyeliner just on the top and applied a lot of mascara, my green eyes stood out more than ever. I slipped in the small, form fitting skirt. The skirt landed to my thigh, this was too short for comfort. I put on my strapless bra before putting on the bra type shirt that Emma left out. I looked at myself in my body length mirror feeling insecure about my boobs practically popping out of the shirt. I heard a knock on the door and I felt even more insecure for anyone to see me in this outfit, especially whoever was at the door.
“Yeah?”
“Can I come in?”
“Yeah sure”, I said watching Emma walk in and then stop suddenly once her eyes met mine.
“You look fucking hot!” she yelled excited.
I looked up at her small little dress with golden heels. I just laughed at how she reacted and just shook my head.
“Don’t you think this is a little too much”, I said putting the heels on.
“No, you look amazing!”
I just shrugged and stood up. I walked out and helped her set up, the bottles were everywhere and then Jeff came in with his friend carrying the keg inside. I felt awkward, especially in what I was wearing. I sat down on the counter, closing my legs carefully just looking around as people came in groups in a time. Thank god it wasn’t going to be a big party; I actually wanted to sleep tonight. I sat there drinking my water watching Emma mingle and walk around. I hummed softly as The Killers played. I jumped up from the counter and threw the empty water bottle in the recycling.
“Hey beautiful.”
I turned around and saw Kennedy standing there with a big smile. I smiled back and then got into his opened arms for a hug.
“You look amazing”, he said looking me up and down. “I didn’t even recognize you until Emma pointed you out.”
“That bad?” I asked feeling even more insecure.
“You look hot.”
“Who’s this beautiful girl you’re talking to Kenny?”
I looked up and saw John walking towards us, looking me up and down, but not even looking at my face. I felt beyond uncomfortable. He looked up at my face and his head popped back and then grinned at me.
“Wow Dylan.”
“What?”
“You don’t look like yourself, you look hot!”
“Thanks, I guess”, I said rubbing my arm.
“Well not that you were hot before, you just look hot. Wow.”
“Thank you.”
“Dylan!”
I looked past John and saw Eric walking over to me. He grabbed me into a hug, then pulled away and looked me up and down.
“Are you single?” he asked.
I looked over at Kennedy and John as they stared at Eric with a what the fuck face. Looking a bit annoyed, I shook my head with a no and Eric smiled and grabbed my hand.
“Have you ever played beer pong?”
“Nah.”
“Well I’m going to teach you.”
I just laughed and followed him. I listened to Eric as he explained the rules to me. I looked forward at Jared and his friend Travis as they decided who would do “eye to eye” first.
“You can go bestie”, Eric said handing me the ball.
I just laughed and looked over and saw Jared pass the ball to his friend Travis looking defeated.
“Now just look him in the eye and then make it in one of those cups. Simple, now make it happen!”
I just laughed and looked at Travis, staring into his eyes. I watched his eyes go down to my chest. I rolled my eyes and threw the ball making it in the middle cup as Travis threw the ball not even making it on the table.
“Beginner luck”, Travis yelled making us laugh.
“I’m hoping”, Eric said with a laugh.
After a couple of throws and trash talk back and forth, sunken cups and lots of beer drunken Eric and I won. I watched him fill the remaining beer into three cups and passed it to them. He gave me a high five and demanded I’d play with him longer. We kept playing and winning, the winning streak ended when we played John and Jared.
“I got a hot girl on my eye, see you later”, Eric said walking off to the pretty blond.
“I need a partner”, I said wanting to keep playing.
I looked over and saw John walking over to me with a laugh.
“I’ll be your partner.”
I looked at Kennedy and smiled. He wrapped his arm around me and we looked up at John who was partnerless.
“Babe, I’ll be your partner.”
I looked over at Danielle and my heart kind of stopped, where the fuck was she. He just nodded with a smile and I watched them kiss. I looked over at Kennedy and he smiled over at me and kissed my forehead mimicking their actions.
“Ready Johnohhhh!” Kennedy yelled with the ball in his hand.
“Bring it Kenny.”
I watched as they both threw the ball. I watched as the first ball bounce off the table and Kenny’s ball going straight into the cup. I gave him a high five and a hug. I was already feeling buzzed at this point. Emma handed me a shot not too long and then had me taste a couple of her drinks. My eyes were hazy. We played the game going back and forth; of course Kennedy and I were winning. Every now and then he would give me a kiss on the cheek, and for some reason John was getting pissed. We were left with one cup while John and Danielle were left with three.
“Come on give me a good luck kiss”, Kennedy said smiling at me, obviously just as buzzed as me.
I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the side of his mouth. He looked over at me with a huge smile. I didn’t even notice John sending death glares, annoyed that he was losing.
“If I make this you’re going to give me a real kiss.”
“Just shoot the damn ball!” John yelled arms crossed.
Kennedy just laughed and threw the ball and sunk it in. We threw our arms up and I jumped in his arms, acting as though we won the world cup or something to that stature.
“Drink up JohnOhhhhh!” we both said laughing and filling p the cups.
“You’re lucky you had Dylan, she carried your team”, John said taking all the cups and drinking all of them.
“Now kiss me”, Kennedy said smiling at me.
I just laughed and leaned in and kissed him. He pulled me into him and that innocent kiss turned not to innocent. I opened my mouth a bit before pulling away at all the cat calls going on. After the game I started to drink more of what Emma was serving me. Hour’s later people were leaving and or passing out.
“I got to go”, Kennedy said smiling at me as he held my hand.
“Whyyyy?” I asked pretty fucked up at this point.
“My ride is leaving, but I don’t want to leave.”
“Stay with me.”
“I would love to but I got work in the morning.”
“Lameeeeee”, I said pouting.
He leaned in and gave me a kiss, pushing back the pout. I kissed back running my hand through his hair.
“Okay, okay. Enough, go home Kenny”, John said pulling him away from me.
“Bye beautiful.”
“Bye Kenny”, John said making me giggle a bit.
I waved him off and then sat down on the counter with the bottle of Patron in front of me. John looked around at everyone passed out and walked over to me.
“What do you think you’re doing?”
I stopped mid pour and smiled up at him, with the most innocent smile I could muster. He just laughed and sat up on the counter next to me.
“Are you sure you want to do that?” he asked watching me pour two shots.
“Mhm”, I said concentrating.
“I created a monster!” he said pushing the hair out of his face before grabbing the shot I was passing to him.
“Rawr.”
“You’re adorable”, he said with a laugh.
“I know.”
“To you being adorable”, he said lifting up the shot.
“Cheers.”
I clinked the shot glasses against his before throwing it back. I didn’t even taste it at this point; it was going down like water. I smiled at him and he just laughed in response.
“How fucked up are you?”
“Pretty fucked up”, I said with a huge smile.
“Let’s get you in bed.”
I just nodded my head not being able to get up. He went around and helped me down, but I couldn’t stand still. Then he just picked me up and carried me to my room. He threw me on the bed making me giggle even more. He reached over and took my shoes off my feet and lifted the blanket covering my body.
“Goodnight beautiful”, he said kissing my forehead.
I watched him walk away but all I wanted to say was to stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFIT.

Feedback would be amazing.
Thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoy it (:
Subscribe!<3

Anyone want to be girlfriends of the guys?
Any guy you want (;