Status: Can't update without comments

Because Of You

Chapter Ten - Brandon

They finally took the head phones off and Rachel un-tied my hands. I wasn’t allowed to see though. I heard Rachel carrying something before feeling her dump a bucket of water all over me. I finally took off my blind folds and looked at both of them. Smiling sweetly in their bikinis. Standing in the sand, just watching me.

“Surprise!” they yelled laughing.

I looked around, Isabella drove us to a beach. She threw me a bag and told me to go get changed so we could all go swimming. When I got back, Isabella and Rachel were already in the water. Rachel was running away from Isabella.

“Daddy! Save Me!” Rachel squealed when Isabella snatched her and spun her around, dragging her into the water. I ran over to them and shivered when the water touched my skin. “Daddy!” Isabella had Rachel far out already. I smiled when I noticed Rachel had the floatie thingy’s around her arms. I sat in the shallow end watching them both splash water at each other. The tide pulled them in and stood up, sneaking up on Isabella.

She screamed and I lifter her up over my shoulder, “Brandon!” I laughed loving ever moment of it. The day went on, filled with something I’ve never felt before with Miranda.
When we were all tired we went back to the mat. Rachel and I ended up falling asleep. The last thing I saw was Isabella walking towards us. A smile on her face and her hair blowing in the wind. The sun behind her making her glow. I smiled and finally drifted off with the thought of the beautiful girl I’ve met. My Baby’s Mama.

When I finally woke up, I woke up alone. I could’ve swore Rachel was with me when I fell asleep. I searched around for my daughter and Isabella and finally found them under a plumeria tree. When I walked over to them, it felt like I was carrying weights, sinking in the sand. Isabella looked up from the tree then to me and smiled so sweetly at me.

“Well hello there sleepy head.” Rachel waved at me also smiling. Isabella picked a flower from the tree and gently placed it behind her right ear. Rachel’s smile seemed to glow whenever she was with Isabella. Rachel ran around in the sand, hands full of flowers Isabella picked for her.

“You could’ve woke me up. I feel bad for falling asleep on the day you decide to surprise me.” I apologized walking towards her.

“No no, don’t worry. You were tired. You work hard and when you get home you have to be on Rachel Duty. You deserved to rest up.” She was so cute when she blushed, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I ignored that for now. There were so many fallen flowers on the ground. I wanted to pick the right one though. “Aren’t they beautiful,” Isabella asked starring at the flowers. “I love these flowers. Purple Plumerias. There’s nothing more beautiful than these right here.” She laughed at herself, lost in her thoughts. Found It. I smiled at the perfect flower. It looked like it just blossomed. Its pedals so soft, dazzling with more purple than the others. Gently, I picked it from the stem. “Yes actually, I have.” Two steps was all I needed to take, to be close enough to Isabella. I placed the flower behind her left ear and smiled, “You.”

“You know if a flower is behind the right ear, it means she’s single.” She said motioning towards Rachel. “If the flower is behind her left, she’s taken.”

I smiled, “I know. You’re my Baby’s Mommy, Isabella. If it’s not any more of a burden… Will you be my girlfriend as well?” I stepped away from her, giving her some space to think and breath.

Isabella closed the distance between us. She took the flower out from her ear and looked at it. Her eyes met mines and she put it back behind her left ear. “Yes, I would love that.” Her hands found their way around my neck and mines around her waist.

“Mommy? Daddy?”

“Yes Babygirl?”

“Can we go home now? It’s cold.” Isabella kissed my nose before reaching out for Rachel rubbing her sides, trying to get her warmed up.

“Take her to the car and get it ready to leave, I’ll gather the things.”

“You sure?” I nodded and kissed both of them on their cheeks, packing up everything.

I looked back at the waves crashing against the reef once more. The water trying to creep its way onto the sand. The palm trees swaying in the wind. The beautiful sun setting, not as beautiful as my family though. I turned back, and walked to the car, a smile on my face. Love for Isabella, Rachel, and Mom in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for making all of you wait >__<.'
& sorry so short.
People who said the Park. SORRY you were wrong ! :D
I'll try to post up chapters as soon as I can.

Thank you for the ones that are still reading <3