Status: Can't update without comments

Because Of You

Chapter Fifteen - Brandon

I didn’t even plan that part. With Rachel, Isabella, and Mom with me, you can’t blame me for forgetting them: Miranda, her new boy toy, Lauren, and Joe. We weren’t supposed to leave for our trip until a few more days but when Isabella told me about the YMCA I bought one more ticket for mom and rescheduled our flights and told everyone to pack up.

Isabella and I laughed at the sight of Rachel. “Hey, control your little girl.” Mom said joining in.

Right now Rachel was playing ‘Peek-A-Boo” with one of the passenger’s kid behind us. The curtain opened and closed as she whispered, ‘Boo!’ ‘Peek-A-Boo!’ ‘I see you!’ I didn’t want to stop our entertainment, especially because Isabella was finally smiling again and it seemed that she had pushed away Lauren and Joe to enjoy this trip, but sadly I had too. Everyone close enough to our seats were laughing but a voice on the intercom began to speak to us.

“Please Fasten Your Seatbelts; we are about to depart Oahu. We will arrive in Texas in about 18 hours. You will have about 15 minutes in Texas before we all meet back here. It’ll be another 6 hours before we arrive to your destination in Pennsylvania. Thank you for choosing Hawaiian Airlines. Enjoy your flight.”

“We’re going to Pennsylvania!?” Isabella squealed jumping in her seat. Everyone knew our plan except for her. I’ve been planning this for awhile now and even Mom had suggestions, of course Rachel wanted to do some things as well. I placed my hand on her shoulder noticing a few people starring at her amusement. She finally calmed down and Mom closed our curtains so no one could stare at us like weirdo’s. “How did you even afford this? I mean look at this!” She motioned to our First Class seats that were blocked off from everyone else.

“I know people that know people.” I winked at her.

“But how?! And this plane! I’ve never seen one as big as this! We might as well gotten a private jet for Pete’s Sake!”

“Don’t worry. That’ll be waiting for us in Texas.”

Her mouth parted a bit as she starred at me in disbelief. I felt her smile when I kissed her gently and before she could pull me closer I lightly bit her lip and pulled away. She mumbled, “Damn tease.” And looked out of the window.

Thankfully our four seats were isolated from everyone else’s. Curtains and walls blocked out the other passengers noises and crying babies so we were able to get a good rest before we landed in Texas.

We had about two more hours to Texas and when I had awakened Mom and Rachel were fast asleep behind us. I turned to Isabella only to see that she had been staring out the window the entire time.

“Hey, come here. What’s wrong?” I pulled up the armrest and she rested her head on my shoulder.

“Just thinking.”

“About?”

She shrugged and cuddled up against my side. “You should at least rest up before we land in Texas. You’re probably going to need your energy if you want to be all hyped up for our next ride to Pennsylvania.” We pulled back our seats and pulled up the blanket so she would be more comfortable.

“Okie dokie.” She yawned. Her breaths deepened and I joined everyone else as sleep washed over me.

I have no clue if I had drifted off to sleep already or if it was really her that mumbled my name and something else. I held her close to my heart, a smile on my face as I drifted off to meet Isabella in my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Shout out!
I held her close to my heart, a smile on my face as I drifted off to meet Isabella in my dreams. I rearranged the last part. But that was quoted by Idiota :) I love her story.

Anwways! Sorry, this isn't one of my best chapters, but it'll pay off soon ;)
Comment;Subscribe;Suggestions;Tell Your Friends;Read,Read,Read

-Thank you everyone for your support <3