Status: Can't update without comments

Because Of You

Chapter Eight - Brandon

Once we got home Rachel asked to go to the park. We haven’t gone to the park in a while. Usually when Isabella and I get home all we want to do is rest. But today, we made an exception for Rachel. It’d be a perfect time to ask her, but I couldn’t build up the nerve to actually try.

“Brandon? Are you alright?” I looked up at Isabella and noticed that I had stopped walking. I nodded and followed her.

“Where are we going?” I asked noticing we weren’t going to the park.

“I don’t want to walk, so we’re driving.” She simply said before skipping throughout the house.

I watched her, confused. “But we don’t have a car Isabella.” Isabella just laughed and grabbed mines and Rachel’s wrist leading us to a door I’ve never been through the whole time I’ve been here. “Isabella, where are you taking us? We can’t just magically fly to th---” She opened the door and we were inside the garage. Sitting right in the middle of the garage was a black truck. “Who does this belong to?” I asked admiring the car.

Isabella opened the back door and helped Rachel get into a car seat already in the back. She dropped a bag she was carrying in the back with Rachel and opened the passenger door waving me over to get in the car. “Isabella? Whos car is this?” I asked again when she got in the driver’s seat, waiting for the garage door to open then close.

She looked at me and simply said, “Mine.”

“This is yours?!” I asked shocked. I’ve been living with her and her mom for almost two months and I have not once, EVER, seen this car before. “How long have you had it?”

We backed out of the garage, “For about a year now.”

We passed the diner and music store where we worked at and passed the park. Where are we going?

“Daddy?” I heard Rachel call out from the back seat.

“Yes Rachel?” I retorted looking back at her.

“We’re not going to the park you know.” The car stopped and we were in parking lot.

“If we aren’t going to the park, where are we going?” I asked Rachel, but directing it towards Isabella.

“Mommy said not to tell you, and that you have to listen to what she says or else you cannot come.”

I turned to Isabella and she smiled sweetly. Holding a bandana up and earphones. “Is..abella.. Wh—what are you doing?” I asked beginning to panic when she got out of the car and walked towards my door. She pulled me out and Rachel came up to hug me. I hugged her back, Big Mistake. Isabella took that opportunity to tie my hands behind my back.

“Just get back in the car,” I did not liking where this was going. She hovered over me and whispered my name. I couldn’t see after that, she had blind folded me.

“Isabella!? What are you doing?!” I yelled. I felt my seat belt buckle and both Rachel and Bella laughing.

“I’m not the only one doing this,” she said as I felt her sit in my lap. “Don’t worry. We aren’t going to kill you… Yet.”

“Isabella!!” I yelled panicking.

“Daddy she was just kidding. Now be quiet or else Mommy has to cover your mouth too.” I felt her kiss my cheek and I heard her grab something from the back.

“Daddy, Mommy said to just relax and enjoy the Sur—Sur… Sur-pri-se Ex-pr-ess.” I laughed when I noticed she was having a hard time pronouncing Surprise Express. I felt Isabella’s lips next to my ear as she whispered, “Shh, just relax Brandon.” That was the last I heard of their voices, from then on, I just heard the music from the headphones they put on me. Evil! They’re PURE EVIL.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D Sexxy Sexxy ! haha

Comments Please. Good Or Bad.

-Thank You For Reading <3