Status: Can't update without comments

Because Of You

Chapter Nine - Isabella

“Did I do a good job, Mommy,” Rachel asked from the back. Both of us laughing as Brandon just sat there listening to music.

“Yes you did Babygirl. Now let’s go.” I started driving, knowing exactly where I was going to take Brandon and Rachel.

I got a few weird looks from drivers next to us when they saw Brandon blind folded tied up. I just simply put my finger to my lips telling them, ‘Shh Surprise,’ in the most seductive way I could and drove off as fast as I could.

I heard Rachel giggling when we got close to our destination. I parked the car and helped Rachel carry the stuff to the tree. We left Brandon in the car while we set up. He didn’t notice at all. I told Rachel to go get changed and to come back when she was finished. She ran off to the bathroom bursting with laughter and giddiness.

I opened Brandon’s door and stared at him. He looked so innocent right now. Just sitting there, not knowing what was going on. He started moving to the music and humming. I un-buckled his seat belt and carefully led him out of the car. I let go of him and he blindly wandered around looking for me again.

“Mommy, Daddy looks funny.” Rachel said when she was changed.

“Daddy can’t see yet. Grab Daddy’s hand and take him to the tree.” Rachel did as I said. I followed them both, laughing as he stumbled over things he couldn’t see.

Rachel made Brandon sit down on the mat we set up. I took off his head phones and fell down laughing when he thought he was going to die.

“Daddy be quiet.” Rachel said sitting in his lap.

“Yea Brandon, calm down. You aren’t going to die. Just wait for a minute. I’ll be back.” I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. When I walked back to Brandon and Rachel, Rachel was running around and Brandon was trying to follow her voice, telling her to be careful.

“Babygirl, come back! Not yet! We need to get Brandon ready.” We brought him back to the mat and set him down again. Rachel un-did the little bow she tied around his hand and told him not to move.

“Why am I still not allowed to see?” he asked pouting. I smiled kissing my fingers and lightly pressing them against his forehead. How cute! Rachel grabbed the bucket and dumped it all over Brandon’s head soaking though his shirt and pants with water.

“Surprise!” we both said as he took of his blind fold. He looked around speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Big Teaser :] !! Where do you think they're at ?
Any comments ?
Updates may have to be a bit slower now since school has started again.

Thank You For Reading and Staying Loyal <3