Heaven Help You

In All Sincerity

He hadn't said a word for six months. That didn't mean he had changed any. His routines were exactly the same. He simply refused to speak. Something that pissed her off to no end.

"I want him out," Ann growled her pretty green eyes narrowed into dangerous bright slits as she glared at her husband. She watched as he looked over at his son with something like longing or concern. Why would he care about the boy? He was a screw up and failure. Just like his mother, her sister had been. She wanted him gone. She wanted her husband to herself again and she would have it one way or another.

He sighed heavily. "He needs help Ann...I can't just turn him away. Besides, maybe this is a little our fault."

She was genuinely offended. "That little ass is fucked up. It's not your fault and it sure as hell isn't my fault!" She had raised her voice and her own eyes jerked towards the boy. He sat still as ever looking out the window without a sign of any emotion on his face. His lips moved silently counting the flowers out in her garden. There was something very wrong with him. She wanted him gone. Was that so much to ask? Was that really so wrong? She was just wanting to protect herself and her family.

The boy was a killer after all.

"We can't help him here baby." She decided to take a different approach. After all, he had never been able to resist her when she seduced him. Her sister had learned that the hard way. "Maybe if we go to the judge...he said he knew the perfect place for him and it could make him better. He could come home if he really does get better in the end." That was a blatant lie. She was never going to allow him in her house again, but it would be better to let her husband believe her sweet lie.

He looked longingly at his son and then his eyes turned to her and the longing disappeared. In it's place was lust and desire for her. She had won and she knew it. The victory was even sweeter than the lingering kiss he gave her. "I'll call...after..." She giggled. It was fake, but he had never been able to tell the difference anyway.

"After," she agreed pulling her husband out of the kitchen and down the hall to their room.

All the while, he sat at the window counting and listening.