Status: Finished. I hope everyone enjoyed. Stay tuned for the Prequel to this story. ;D

Life Given.

The Reminder.

The next day I was called and told to bring my shit to some address because we were leaving for our first show which was that night. I had packed after I got back from Jesse’s shop so I just dragged my lazy ass out where I was supposed to be. Jimmy told me what to pack and how to pack. The binder weighted everything down, but I didn’t really pay much attention. I rolled up at the bus the same time everyone else did. My dad gave me a ride because Jimmy warned me there wasn’t free parking and if I was going to be gone for a long time… the numbers would add up. I got out of the car and hugged my dad before making my way to the bus.

“And so the kid shows.” Johnny smiled at me, leading me back to where I’d be dropping my shit off. He punched me in the arm pretty hard. “Welcome to the family, new kid.” I punched him back just as hard.

“Thanks, bro.” There was laughter, other than Jimmy’s. I turned to see Zacky leaning against the bunks laughing.

“Just when you thought you wouldn’t get picked on, Johnny.” He laughed, I smiled. I decided to play along. I put my arm around Johnny who was only a few inches taller than me.

“It’s okay, love, I’m not abusive… unless that’s what you’re into.” I tossed my shit where Johnny said everyone else left theirs.

A while later I found my self sitting on the couch backwards staring out the window. Jimmy left to wander and see where his friends were. I wasn’t around them and wasn’t really sure if I should be just yet, after all, I was the new kid. I was texting my little pack of friends that I made since I got to California. A lot of them were there to go to UCLA so I’d had the luxury of knowing them for a longer time than usual.

“What are you staring at kid?” I wasn’t going to reply because I figured it was Jimmy and I really didn’t feel like looking crazy and talking to myself. But it was Matt, again I got all intimidated. He was a killer when I was auditioning; it freaked me out if maybe I was going to get interrogated again.

“Nothing in particular.” I shrugged, trying to keep talking to a minimum so I didn’t make a damned fool of myself. Last thing I wanted was to go on tour for the first time and have the entire band hate me. Just because I made Zacky laugh doesn’t mean he doesn’t hold some kind of resentment toward me for replacing his brother.

“You’ve been sitting back here all by your self,” Matt ushered to the surrounding area, “Why don’t you come up front with everyone else?” The thought actually never really occurred to me, I was always thinking they really didn’t want me there but had no other choice.

“I don’t know…” I seriously lost myself in thought. I was inside my head for too long.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, “Come on kid.” I was forced to follow him and sit next to him when we found ourselves in the main little lounge area.

“Hey, you’re in my spot.” Jimmy complained at me. I smirked for a second then found myself falling really quiet and just listening to their conversation. But it was in one ear and out the other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize that all these chapters are rather short, even to me.
But the thing is, I wrote this as an entire one-shot. But I honestly didn't expect anyone to read it all as such. So I did my best splitting it up.
My appologies.

So please comment and tell me anything, that you hate it, that I'm vile and this is the worst story idea on the face of the planet, that maybe it's kind of nice to read.