Status: Finished. I hope everyone enjoyed. Stay tuned for the Prequel to this story. ;D

Life Given.

The Set List.

I felt really bad, Jimmy was standing right there but no one could see him, no one could hear him, just me. He was alone in a very crowded room. I wanted to help him, but he told me it would be best if I didn’t tell them I could see him.

“Hey, kid… kid?” I shook my head and focused back into the world. “Where did you go?” Matt asked, waving a hand in front of my face.

“Huh… what? No where.” I smiled like a moron, I was somewhere though.

“Okay, then what do you think?” Zacky asked, shit.

“Right now I’m thinking of moose, but I honestly doubt that’s what the discussion was.” He smiled, and shook his head realizing that I was in another world.

“The set list, we’re putting it together.” Oh! That would make a lot more sense. “Have you ever been to one of our shows?” Only about a thousand.

“Yeah, about five… I think.” They just looked at me, “What? I was a fan before I was here.” Zacky laughed at me again, he seems to do that.

“Then you know what songs are crowd pleasers, what would you want to hear if you were out there?” Oh shit, the list goes on and on. Beast and the Harlot, partly because that song has about a thousand different meanings for me.

“Ah, shit I don’t know.” Jimmy looked at me otherwise. “A quick flash from the past always gets people going. Like… dip into the Seventh Trumpet days, people loose their minds.” I paused to think. “Syn’s solos…”

“You can just call me Brian.”

“Okay then, Brian’s solos always puts people into convulsions.” Again I paused. I was like a damn scratched CD, always stopping and starting, “I don’t know…” They nodded and contemplated, started throwing out song titles to add.

“Okay, kid, favorite song?” I had stopped paying attention for like seven seconds.

“Beast and the Harlot.” I answered way too quickly, but I was afraid they’d stare again. Jimmy laughed; I’m really not that funny.

“Really now?” Johnny snickered; of course they would laugh at how quickly I answered. “Why is that exactly?” Like hell if I was going to be a liar. Besides, even Jimmy was egging me on to tell them the straight up truth.

“It’s a good song to have sex to.” They looked at me kind of strangely. “What? Weird shit happens when you’re at an Avenged show.” They still looked, “You’ve never been to your own shows- it’s a different world.”

“I’m going to disregard that and move on…” Johnny muttered like he actually expected me to be a virgin or something.

The guys laughed, especially Jimmy. The official discussion died down once they figured out the set list and handed it off. Real conversation started to pick up, I didn’t really say much but focused in anyway just incase I was surprised with another shocker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, Critique, Criticism, Insults, they're all welcome (: