Status: Finished. I hope everyone enjoyed. Stay tuned for the Prequel to this story. ;D

Life Given.

The Lefty Similarity.

“Hey kid, why so quiet and shy? You’re acting like you’re not part of the band.” Zacky asked, kicking me in the shin.

“To be entirely honest, I didn’t know I was…” I shrugged, but on the inside I about went into shock. Was I really part of the band, already?

That only earned me a hard punch in the side from Matt. “Are you joking kid? Of course you’re part of the band.” Then his arm went around my shoulders. I looked around the table- they all looked at me like I was insane for thinking otherwise, except Brian. He still looked like he just commit a class act felony.

“He’ll warm up to you kid, keep your head up.” Jimmy nodded at Brian, he looked sad that he could sit right next to his best friend but not be acknowledged by anyone but the stranger he found himself next to in a hospital.

We were sitting in a dressing room after sound check. I was sitting cross-legged on a counter playing with my sticks, practicing and getting ready. I knew there was still like, four more hours before the actual show, but I was deathly nervous. The guys left to go do an interview in another room, and I stayed back not sure if I should go.

“You’re still freaking out over nothing; you’re going to do fine.” I stared intently at the music trying to get every note, every rhythm worthy of a live performance.

“I know. I want to prove to everyone else that I’m not a mistake.” Jimmy understood that I wanted to prove myself to the rest of the band. He sat down next to me and looked down.

“You know the rhythm, you know everything there is to know about all of this music. I taught you well, now sit back and chill. The guys are coming back. If they see you obsessing over a bridge of one song… just listen to me before you can’t reply anymore.” I looked Jimmy dead in the eyes, “You are going to do amazingly. I can feel it in my corpse. Just… do what you do best.” I nodded and put my sticks and the binder aside and decided to dye my hair or something. I mixed up the bottle and parted my hair slightly. I was going to re-bleach the bottom layer. I did it before when I was fifteen, but I had long since dyed it back to black. I decided maybe now would be a good time to go back to those days. Just as I put the bleach in my hair and let it sit for about five minuets, the guys rolled in.

“Just like Zacky, hours before a show and fucking with your hair.” Brian laughed rigidly.

“It’s a lefty thing, you wouldn’t understand.” I smiled at Zacky’s comment and chilled with them. More or less I was sitting on the counter while they nursed beers. Around the half an hour mark, I walked over to the showers that were back there and got the bleach out of my fur. I smiled, my hair was always so accepting to dye and other such things. It was almost white, but still had a tinge of yellow. I didn’t mind. I shook my head a bit and sat back on the counter with the guys still talking like I hadn’t even disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
For The Record; I actually did Bleach the bottom layer of my hair when I wrote this.

Most likely, I'll update again sometime later tonight (my time) seeing as how it's 11 AM. This chapter just doesn't do it for me. I'm pissed that it's so short. But the next three get exponentially longer. So, that's good, I think.

And I apologize now, I realize that I crack some tasteless death jokes. But he was going to say "I can feel it in my bones" but... I realized ghosts don't have bones, so it was a war between corpse and ectoplasm.
Just sayin...

Comments and such are always welcome (: