Status: Should I carry it on?

Who Are You?

Can we still reclaim our innocence?

This woman who was said to be my mother hugged me tightly, squeezing me so hard I could barely breath. She was sobbing silently in to my dark hair. I could feel it getting quickly wet. She pulled away with red rimmed eyes and stared at me, her hand ran its self though my short hair, as if to test I was really there.

“Your hair…” she mumbled at me “its so short” I smiled at her…well, I smirked with on side of my mouth, I learnt long ago that it was too much of an effort to smile with both sides of my mouth. “You still do the side smile thing…” she sniffed, a faint smile playing across her lips.

“Yeah, I guess do.” I whispered, feeling incredibly shy of this woman. I tugged and squeezed my earlobe, something I did when I was nervous or scared. I felt my teeth sink in to my lip and let out a small gasp. That seemed to bring us both back to reality. We were in a police station, it must have been around 5am and this was the first time we’d seen each other in five years.

The door to the room, which I’d been in previously, slammed shut. We both looked over to it to see Frank and His auntie walking out of it. His auntie had hitting him around the head, trying not to laugh at something he was saying. She was failing.

“You!” My mother pointed in Frank’s direction and ran up to him, engulfing him in a hug. She was a very touchy feely woman. “Thank you!” I heard he whisper in his ear.

I stared at Frank, taking in his appearance properly. He had a dark faux hawk, but his sides were dyed blood red, he also had a long fringe that fell into his eyes. He had semi-tight greyish jeans on, that we tight enough to show off his butt and legs, but not so tight they looked like they cut off his blood, the jeans had bean ripped at the knee’s. He had on a black “Green Day” shirt. They were a band…I think. He had a lip ring in. a thin one, not the sort that made him look like a douche bag and a nose ring, they should of looked stupid, but just succeed in making him look beautiful.

“For what?” Frank smiled charmingly at my mother. He flicked his fringe out of his eyes. I swear, despite him being about my age, nearly all the women in that room swoon. Imagined the sound of ovaries exploding, that’s what it was like.

“For helping me get my daughter back” My mother smiled at him, making it quite obvious she was checking him out. Not to be rude, but wasn’t she like forty? And married? If memory serves.

“T’was no problem at all” He grinned “I mean, I didn’t really do anything. Right place, right time I guess” Frank shrugged. My mother nodded at his, taking in his every word.

“That where your wrong” she mumbled “I can never repay you. Thank you. So much” She engulfed him in another hug, before turning to his aunt “Can she come home with me?” her voice sounded pleading.

“Well, we’ll have to come round tomorrow, finish the interview, and do a DNA test, but I think if its just for a few hours, it should be fine.” She told my mother, who smiled at her greatfully.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the station. I turned to smile at frank, know somehow, this wouldn’t be the last time I saw him.

*

By the time we entered into my house, it was around 6am. A man who I presumed to be my dad was sat on the sofa, twiddling his thumbs. Next to him was a girl, a year or so younger then me, with peroxide hair, my sister. Then next to her, A boy, about a year older then me, with short darkish hair, my brother.

They all jumped up as soon as they saw me. My dad gave me a hug, squeezing me tight. My brother smiled nervously. My sister, I noticed, eyed my dark clothes, dark hair and pale skin with disgust. Well, sorry I’ve been missing for five years and been deprived of the sun.

“D-does she remember us?” my father asked my mother. I answered for her.

“I…not very well. I know who you are…just can’t put names to faces” I mumbled dunking my head down embarrassed. As I looked up, I noticed they were all still staring at me unusually.

“What wrong with her accent?” the girl finally sneered. I felt confused…My accent…it was no different was it? That’s when it hit me, the man who had held me captive for five years was from England, Manchester he told me. I guess it had rubbed off on me.

“Eliza! Don’t be so rude!” My mother snapped at her. “Names,” she mumbled at me, I nodded my head. “Well, this is your father, Alex, your sister Eliza, your brother Eric and me, Daisy.” I nodded my head. And smiled at each of them in turn, even Eliza, even though she gave me a bad vibe.

“Erm…its been a long day…do I like, have a bed?” I asked. My mother smiled and started bustling me upstairs. She pushed me in a room with dolls and various other little girl things. It was bright pink and hurting my eyes. There was a big squishy looking bed in the corner of the room. I gasped lightly. “That’s mine?” I whispered “My last bed was so small...it was a camp bed” My mother hugged me tightly.

“You’ll never have to live like you did ever again! Now, go to bed.” I nodded lightly, crawling into the bed. I’d never felt so comfortable. My mother came over and place a small gentle kiss on my forehead. After that, I fell asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy fuck!
is that...i think soo...
AN UPDATE!

Miscreation
Rawrasaur
Night's Vision
DorianInWonderland

This is for you guys <3

i'm sorry it took so long.
My writing styles changed a smigde.
I'll be honest, i wasn't really feelin' this.
But then i thought, Why the fuck not?
I like the story line;

Any ways, enjoy, comment and subscribe <3
Tata Xo