Beep

Drunken Uncles and Babbling Mothers

We had just arrived at my aunties and things were getting disturbingly boring. Party balloons and Christmas decorations were hung all around the house, guests were everywhere, everyone that my the family knows is invited to these things. I hid in the corner of the room, near a very old style armchair. I watched as one of my drunken uncles made moves on younger second cousins and mothers all squabbled over nothing in particular. Wow, this sucked.

My eyes darted to the punch table, this was when I saw her.
She was the most amazing girl I have ever seen. Her black hair cascaded neatly over her shoulders with bright blue koon stripes placed tastefully through it. Her fringe fell over her beautiful face. Her lips were perfectly shaped, with a blue metallic lip ring on the right side. Her striking bright blue eyes were rimmed with black eyeliner and dark shadow. My gaze averted downwards, to see her breathtaking body. Adorned with tight black jeans and a The Beatles top and sporting rough black converse.

This girl was my visual heaven.

I jumped when my mother grabbed my arm, and I snapped out my trance.
“Gerard, Come meet Isabelle, She’s about your age.” I hate when parents just assume people will get along like a house on fire just because their “the same age”.
My mom took my hand and lead me forward through. My mind was racing, oh fuck. She was leading me closer to my Eye-Candy. My pulse sped up, and I felt myself twitching in nervousness. Oh great, now she’s gonna think I’m some creepy twitchy guy. The closer I got the more I panicked.

“Isabelle, this is Gerard. He’s my son, he’s about your age” My mom said, gesturing towards me.
“Isabelle is my hairdressers daughter Gee, don’t you love her hair?”
Was my mom TRYING to embarrass the fuck out of me?
“Ummm… Yeah its really nice” I answered, Turning a bit red and looking away.
“Thanks” Was all she said, before turning to my mom and excusing herself.
“Hey Gerard, I’ll see you later?” I looked up, from previously staring at the ground. To prevent myself from staring at her. Once my eyes met hers, I felt light tingles vacate my stomach.
“Oh, Yeah sure” and with that she walked off into another room, I watched in awe. Checking out her lovely ass while I still could. I let out a sigh and turned back to mom.
“Don’t worry Gee, she will like you back soon”
“Huh? I don’t like her!” I lied…
“Yeah sure, and Frankie isn’t short” She scoffed.
“Mother! I don’t fucking like her!” I said quietly but firmly.
“Yes, well I can read my sons like books I can tell you like her. Don’t you worry! I’ll set you up a play date!”
I groaned and rolled my eyes, a bloody play date!? I’m sixteen! Not six! I turned my back and quickly walked off to find Mikey. I was not In the mood for any form of mothering.
Mikey will know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if i should go on with this, I might anyway. Simply because, I want some variety.

Comments ♥