Beep

Isabelle

*Isabelle’s P.O.V*

As I entered my house, I realized there was no lights on. Okay so the fact that it was daytime was irrelevant, things were oddly more dark than usual. I shrugged it off and made my way to the kitchen to grab a drink. Thoughts of Gerard swimming around in my head keeping me happy. Gerard was like no guy I have ever met before, he was sweet, talkative, yet shy at the same time, he had the most electric smile and he was granted with a extremely sexy smirk. He wasn’t just looking for a piece of ass, he was generally interested, and something else made him so abnormally perfect.

I reached for a coke and popped it open, guzzling it down my throat and feeling the bubbles trickle down with the liquid. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

“OI! ISABELLLE, C’MERE!”

As soon as I heard that deep, booming voice I froze and stepped into panic mode. It was the voice of my father, who was supposed to be out of our lives. He sounded drunk, which definitely meant trouble. What was he doing here? He was in a “healing center” wasn’t he?
I didn’t have time to think as I saw his huge body stumble in front of me, his large rough hands grabbed my shoulders and his dead grey eyes stared directly into mine. I studied his face, his brown hair was receding and his skin was like leather, a scowl was imprinted on and his eyes were glazed over but full of fury.

“I’m back Babyy, and I haven’t forgotten what you did to me…”
♠ ♠ ♠
.....Dum Dum DUMMM