Candy.

1/1.

Alex loves candy more than anything- except for Jack of course.

Right now it’s candy time, an hour Alex sets aside to himself almost every day. He basically stuffs his face with whatever candy he can find within that space of time. It’s probably Alex’s favorite part of the day.

Only Jack always tries to ruin it. He thinks that Alex has some kind of ‘problem’. Alex thinks he’s ridiculous- how can candy be a problem?! If anything it’s a miracle. But Jack doesn’t see it that way, and today he’s taken the liberty of hiding Alex’s secret stash. Alex didn’t know Jack knew where his hiding place is- but apparently he does.

And now Alex is storming through to the bus lounge, where his boyfriend is seated innocently, strumming his guitar. Alex kind of wants to rip his face off.

‘Give me my candy back’ he growls, folding his arms across his chest to stop him from
doing something that he’ll regret later.

‘I don’t have it’ Jack smiles, and he so obviously does.

‘Jack’ Alex snarls, pulling the guitar from Jack’s grasp and tossing it to one side. He forces himself onto the younger boys lap, straddling him.

‘I'm really not playing right now’ he warns. ‘Give me my fucking candy.’

Jack giggles, rolls his eyes. ‘No can do. I'm giving you an intervention.’

‘What?’ Alex squeaks. He doesn’t need an intervention. He just needs candy.

‘You know how much of this shit you eat Alex?’ Jack questions, and he pulls a bag of
Hershey kisses out from behind one of the sofa cushions. Alex narrows his eyes, focused entirely on the candy- which happens to be his favorite kind.

‘Hand it over Jack’

‘No!’ Jack protests. ‘Your teeth are gunna fucking fall out!’

‘And?’

‘And I’d prefer you to keep your teeth.’

Alex groans, throwing his head on the other boys shoulder. He starts to rub Jack’s sides gently and lets out a little whining noise.

‘Please Jacky?’

‘No’ Jack shakes his head. ‘And stop with the nickname.’

‘Just let me have a couple pieces! I swear I’ll have like..five, and that’s all.’

He lifts his head from Jack’s shoulder and the younger boy’s eyes are narrowed.

‘You can have three.’ He states. He starts to fiddle with the bag, tearing the top and delving inside.

Alex raises his eyebrows. ‘I'm capable of picking out three chocolates Jack.’

‘Well I'm gunna feed them to you’ Jack states. ‘So I may as well do it.’

‘You’re going to feed me?’ Alex inquires, irritated. He’s not a baby.

‘Yes.’ Jack confirms. ‘That way I know you won’t eat more than three.’

Alex whines, biting Jack’s shoulder moodily. ‘You suck.’

Jack just smiles to himself and shrugs. ‘Either you let me feed you or you don’t get any at all.’

Alex deliberates this, pouting heavily. Three chocolates fed to him by Jack is better than none, he supposes.

‘Fine.’

Jack starts to open the foil wrapping on the small chocolate, and Alex’s mouth is practically watering. There’s no way in hell he can stop at just three of those things.

‘Savor it’ Jack warns, as he puts the chocolate to Alex’s lips, and Alex wants to punch him again. Of course he’s going to savor it-he’s kind of a pro when it comes to appreciating chocolate. His thoughts disappear though, when Jack pushes the treat past his lips, and Alex lets out a hum as he sucks the chocolate into his mouth.

He loves the way it melts and tastes on his tongue, and he opens his mouth quickly to receive the next chocolate that Jack’s unwrapping him. He practically takes the younger boys fingers off as he bites down and Jack chuckles as he starts to unwrap the third and final treat.

Alex is otherwise occupied with the chocolate rolling around his mouth though, moaning at how fucking amazing it tastes.

‘You sound like a porn star’ Jack comments, and Alex merely shrugs. He doesn’t really give
a fuck. He opens his eyes when he’s swallowed the remains of the chocolate, and he opens his mouth for the next one.

‘Last one.’ Jack reminds, and Alex nods eagerly as the little chocolate shape edges closer to his mouth. What Jack does next though, makes Alex want to cry and throw a bitch fit, all in the same breath. With a smirk, the younger boy swerves the chocolate away from Alex’s lips and pops it into his own mouth.

Alex is practically floored that Jack would dare to do something like that, and he lets out a noise close to a growl.

‘You seriously better give that back.’

And then Jack is smirking again, almost predatory, before he speaks.

‘Come and get it.’

What Jack is saying clicks with Alex, and then he’ gulping, his body tingling. He gets a good hold on the strings of Jack’s hoodie and then smashes their lips together, his tongue immediately prizing the younger boys mouth open. He hears Jack moan, and the sound does funny things to his body as he locates the chocolate that’s starting to melt between their tongues.

It’s Alex's turn to moan as he tastes the chocolate, combined with the taste of Jack, and his tongue laps eagerly at the younger boys, sucking and biting greedily. He starts to grind down on Jack then, and the younger groans, dropping the bag of candy that he has clutched in his hand.

He winds his arms around Alex’s waist as his jeans start to get a little tighter, and he whines as Alex licks at the insides of his mouth, lapping up the last remains of the chocolate.

‘Fuck Lex’ he moans out as the elder moves off of Jack’s mouth to nip at his neck. The assault Alex is carrying out on him is causing quite the reaction in his jeans, and he shudders as the older boy sucks at his collarbone.

But then it all stops.

Alex pulls off, standing up abruptly and making a snatch for the bag of candy Jack has long abandoned. He grasps it between his fingers and runs for the tour bus door, leaving a slightly bewildered Jack to pout and curse Alex’s ability to distract him.

He’s whining and folding his arms sulkily, but Alex merely ignores him, giggling one sentence before he leaves.

‘That’s what you get for taking my candy.’
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
formspring me!
ask me anything (: