Status: Lots of comments, and MAYBE I'll update ;)

Live With No Regrets

My name? Miranda Stables.
My goal in life? To get through it.
My main problem? Nicholas Jerry Jonas.
Why? HE WILL NOT STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.

Okay, so... Maybe I'm falling for him... A little bit. Not much. Maybe just a smudge. Okay.... Alright, more than a smudge. I broke up with my boyfriend that I've known since 7th grade for Nick, one day after meeting him. And I never thought I'd see him again, but guess what? I did.
And turns out, he states he's attracted to me too... Which completely SUCKS, because honestly, I don't want to be the girlfriend of a heart throb pop star, who has his face over the walls of milions of tween girls. To me, that just doesn't sound extremely fun. Entertaining, yes, just not fun.
But does he leave me alone like I wanted? No. Do I honestly want him to leave me alone? No, but he can't know that. I just don't want him around, because I don't want to fall for him any harder. It's impossible not to be attracted to his beautiful, deep, sexy voice; his impossibly curly hair, and his perfect, flawless face and body. It's not my choice to love him, I just do.
  1. Love at First Sight? Naw.
    Our first meeting.
  2. So confused...
    Joe Jonas in the living room. Am I going crazy?
  3. Shopping... With Grandpa.
    A little bit of Nick's POV. Fun!
  4. Fun at the Festival
    This goes out to all the commenters!
  5. The fight.
    Just friends?
  6. Sleepover!
    Warning: LOTS OF DRAMA!
  7. What Next?