Have You Ever Heard Me Scream 'I Love You'?

The Perfect house

Sitting behind the front desk, I made out a check for one of my Spa's many bills.

"Find a house yesterday?" Aimee questioned from behind me.

I looked back at her then nodded as I went back to writing the check, "Yeah. We saw a few actually."

"It isnt in Flint by any chance is it?" She smiled, giving that's where her and Matt live, along with the rest of the band.

I shook my head, "No. It's still in Rochester Hills." I smiled, "I wouldnt be able to make Craig move back to Flint if my life depended on it."

"Good point." She grumbled.

I put the check along with the bill statement in an envelope and looked at her, "There was this one house, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, huge back yard, but it was one story. Beautiful though."

"You want a two story house?" She sat next to me as she grabbed a pen and a stick note pad, doodling on it.

"Yeah. I think I do. Growing up, that's all I ever had. I guess it wouldnt feel like a home to me if it wasnt."

"Craig told us that you have another bun in the oven," She smiled happily, "how far are you?"

"I dont know. We've been trying for a few months now. I'm thinking I cant be anymore than five weeks at the most six weeks. I'm having a little morning sickness already, and I'm tired."

"Matt and I are trying," She mumbled, "But his little swimmers arent getting the job done. I thought it was me, right, so I went to the doctor and everything checked out ok. It has to be Matt, but I cant get him into the doctor to save my life. So, I called the doctor and he gave me a list of things that Matt should be doing."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

I started to make out another check with a soft sigh.

"Are you worried?" She whispered.

I looked over at her and nodded, "Yeah. I cant help but worry. I mean I know last time I was under a lot of stress and pressure, but I know it can happen again, that fear is there for sure."

"Hows Craig handling it?"

"Good. Really good actually, I mean he has his moments but for the most part, we're really excited for the baby," I paused as I went back to writing another check, "I told my Dad and Nancy last night. They werent as happy as they could be."

"Why?"

"Tyler," I answered, "They're still pissed at him for getting Gwen pregnant, they told me that it was wrong of me to even start thinking about having a baby after what he's going through. But, my Dad isnt helping Tyler at all. I am, Tyler made it clear to me that he didnt want him and Gwen to get in the way of me and Craig starting a family. And I think this will be good for all of us."

She smiled, "Well, I just hope you stay healthy. I dont think Craig can go through another miscarriage. I mean, it hurt you alot. I was by your side the entire time, but the look in Craigs eyes, I'll never forget it."

I nodded agreeing with her as I put the check in a envelope, "I think Craig is going through a phase. He just seems really low right now. Ever since that night in Florida, he hasnt really bounced back from it yet. When we were in LA, he was in the bathroom for an hour. Just standing in there, looking at himself in the mirror. Not going to the bathroom, or showering, nothing. He was drunk and completely out of it."

"Maybe you should make him go see a shrink." She insisted.

"A shrink isnt going to do Craig any good. We both know that. Craig is so fucking closed off, that he'd sit there for an hour, either saying absolutely nothing, or rambling, which is basically absolutely nothing." I shook my head.

"Take his pills away, and only let him have his Xanax."

I looked at her like she was out of her mind.

"And make him limit his drinking to four drinks a night."

"I'm gonna act like you didnt just say that."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm just trying to give you suggestions."

"I think the Baby is going to help Craig a lot. I really do. I dont think he'll get completely sober, but I think he's going to try."

Quietly, the bells on the front doors rang, and I looked up only to see Craig walking in, "Speak of the devil." I smiled.

He had a bag in his hand, and a rose in the other. Tyler walked in behind him, and looked extremely bored, "hey." I smiled over the top of the desk.

He smiled as he handed me the rose, "For you." He said cutely.

I took it and smiled, "What's this about?"

"I cant do something nice for my Wife?" He asked me with a weird face.

"I didnt say that," I stood up and leaned over the counter, kissing his lips softly, "Whats in the bag?"

"Oh. Lunch," He leaned over the counter and placed it down on my desk. "I got you something too Aimee."

Aimee smiled, "Well, thank you." She insisted, "Who ever said that theres no such thing as a gentlman anymore, obviously hasnt seen our boys." She mumbled as she dug through the bag.

I looked back at Craig with a smile, "Thank you."

He nodded as he looked around, "It doesnt look busy in here, but the parking lot is packed. Where is everybody?"

I pointed to the two frosted glass doors, "Back there, enjoying their spa time," I said simply then looked at Tyler, "Where's Gwen?"

"In the car eating," Tyler answered as he walked up to the counter, "I just wanted to come in, She's getting on my nerves."

"Oh." I looked back at Craig to see that his wedding ring was gracing his finger. I pointed to it, "Feeling lovey today?"

He looked at it then back at me, "Sorta" He walked around the counter and over to me, "Give me hug" He demanded with a cute deep voice.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, "Look at you, you even shaved." I smiled as I caressed his smooth face.

He shrugged, "Yeah," He smiled, "Dont get used to it." He slowly backed me away from Aimee and Tyler, back towards my office.

"What are you doing?" I smiled.

"I have something I need to share with you."

"Like what?"

He opened the door then pushed me in, before shutting it behind himself. He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me deeply and slowly. I kissed back passionately. After a good few minutes, he pulled away and smiled.

"was that what you wanted to share with me?"

"Yeah. And I found the perfect house."

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh?"

"Yeah. It's a little on the spendy side though."

I shrugged, not caring because we have the money. Now if we were just living off of his salary, I'd be worried, "How many rooms?"

He pulled my hips into his own before rubbing my lower back, "Well, it had a living room, a family room, a dinning room, the kitchen is huge," He paused, "The downstairs bathroom, is simply a bathroom, no shower or bathtub or anything. There's a two guest rooms downstairs, then upstairs there's four rooms, and three bathrooms."

I made face.

"The house was custom built for a couple that decided that they didnt want it. They have it up on the market, no one has lived in it yet. But, there's like two masterbedrooms, one is smaller than the other of course, but it would be a perfect nursery."

"For the babies?" I smiled.

"Ours," He insisted, "I took Gwen and Tyler to look at and Gwen had a panic attack because it was too far away from the room that they wanted. So I think their baby will be sharing a room with them."

I made face, "She just wants to be a good mom." I smiled.

He nodded, "But, it's perfect. The room that would be our room has a huge walk in closet. His and hers sinks, tile flooring with the bathroom, a tub, and a separate standing shower. Big windows." He smiled as he moved his hands onto my butt, "It's perfect." he nodded.

"I want to look at it before we make a final decision ok?"

"Deal." He smiled, "They're putting a sale pending sign up until you can go look at it. I met them today and they're a nice couple. Only 29 and they two sets of twins, and two other kids who arent twins."

I made a face, "Wow. I would've stopped after the first set of twins." I said simply.

He smiled, "After you close up, can I take you to it?"

"Yeah."

"Ok," He smiled, "The backyard isnt finished, it's all mud, no grass. We'll have to fix it up ourselves, But there's a pool back there."

I made a face, "Ok."

"And I'll have the paint the garage walls, it's not finished. There's a little work to be done here and there, but it's nothing I cant do."

"I'll look at it," I smiled as I kissed his lips, "Now, why did you shave?"

He smiled, "My mom is having a dinner tonight. Wants us to go."

"At her house?"

"No. That fancy steakhouse. I already called Aaron, him and his new girlfriend are coming over to keep an eye on Tyler and Gwen."

"Whens this dinner?"

"seven," He informed me, "It's gonna be me, you, my mom, Adam, my grandparents, and I think Adam's parents will be there too," he paused, "my mom wanted to get us all together, visit, celebrate you being pregnant, you know that kinda thing."

I stood on my tippy toes, and kissed him once more, "Wanna make your wifey happy?" I asked softly.

He nodded, "Of course."

I smiled seductively and he simply shook his head, "My wifey is gonna have to wait until tonight, or when she gets off of work. I have a moody pregnant teenager in my car waiting for me."

I laughed, "Fine."

"But if Gwen wasnt in the car, and in a bad mood, I'd have a quickie with you."

I kissed his lips softly, "Alright. So, I'll come home, get showered and changed for dinner, then we'll go look at the house, then go to dinner?"

He nodded.

"Ok," I kissed him once more, making it long and slow. I pulled away, "You better go before Gwen bites your head off, and decides to kill my brother."

He smiled then opened the office door. I followed him out, "Thanks for lunch, Sweetcheeks."

"You're Welcome," He replied as he stole a quick kiss then started towards the door, "I'll see you when you get home."

"Ok. I love you."

"Love you, too." He called back, before tyler let the door closed behind him.

I sat down and Aimee looked at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes then grabbed my food, "Have some fun in there?"

"We talked," I answered, "And made out a little bit." I laughed as I started to eat. Aimee shook her head with a smile.

I glanced at the rose Craig bought me and smiled to myself. He still amazes me.