When a Tornado Meets a Volcano

02

Rich neighborhood. Rich private school. Rich prissy preps.

Have they lost their fucking minds?

My said "family" is even worse then i expected. Rich. Clean. And fake like no tomorrow. And guess what their last name is: Joules. Yep, it's that fucked up.

It's just the parents and their two boys. What the fuck made them think they can handle me?

I'm sitting on the bed, not even bothering to unpack the little clothes Ihave when someone knocks on the door.

Well at least they respect my damn privacy.

I went to open the door and on the other side were the parents standing awkwardly. It's not like i can slam the door in their face, all they wanna do is welcome me and say if i screw up im out. It's only fair.

I dont say anything, and Mrs looks uncomfortable by the second.

"Um, Micheal," Mr starts.

"Mick." I interupt,"My name is Mick."

Mr smiles,"Well Mick, we'd like to have a word with you."

Really? I thought you were selling girl scout cookies.

I push the door open farther and they step in.

"First off, we'd like to say welcome to our home and to our family." Mr said.

Mrs steps forward,"We dont want you to feel like you dont belong. We want to love you like you're our very own."

What the hell?

"Now we won't pry into your buisness, but we would like to know where you're at so we dont worry."Mr told me.

"Of course you dont have to," Mrs said waving her hand backward,"but it does help me sleep at night when I know where my boys are at."

Now it was my turn to look uncofortable.

Where the fuck is yelling? The taunting? The threats???

I nodded to let them know I understood.

"Well,"Mr began,"dinner is in 15 minutes and we'd love it if you'd join us?"

"Uh," I said,"Okay."

They nodded and left the room.

I sat back down on the bed. That was wierder than balls.
♠ ♠ ♠
____________________________

ok! Theres number 2 :) please comment, tell me what you think! if it's crappy or not! and please rate!