When a Tornado Meets a Volcano

08

I picked up the diamond and got the hell out of there. I revved up my engine and went a good sixty miles over the speed limit.

No less than ten minutes I was in the ally of a 10 story apartment building.

I got the bag and headed to the fire escape where two big guys were standing. They looked really out of place, I wish we were a little more conspicuous.

"Heya, Star." one of them said with a heavy Brooklyn accent.

"Heya, Ernie." I replied,"How are things?"

He laughed and his whole body shook,"Same as eva, girlie."

I smiled and they let me passed them and onto the fire escape.

Every couple of stories there would be two more guys. They're usually pretty respectful, granted they know who I am, but the newbies...they are the ones you have to look out for.

On the eighth floor, since God love me so much,where two fucking newbies.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." one of them smirked,"Usually prostitutes enter through the front...you must be low class."

I resisted the urge to fuck his shit up and walked on.

The other dumbass grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"You shouldn't be so rude, sweetheart. We can hurt you...pretty badly." he breathed down my neck. You shit bastard.

I kicked him in the balls and pushed him towards the railing. I reached inside my jacket and pulled out my 9mm semi-automatic and shot him. The force of it sent him flying over the edge.

I turned to the other guy,"Don't fuck with me."

What? Im not the all american princess here. You're either good or good at it.

I made it to the tenth floor and the guards there didn't even glance at me. The window was already open and Whack was waiting on the other side.

"What's the damage?" he asked as I climbed in.

"Just one." I replied knowing he heard the fire.

He sighed,"You need to stop killing our guards."

I laughed,"As soon as they stop trying to rape me."

He shook his head in disapointment and turn for the door.

"Come on, I guess you can talk to him now."
♠ ♠ ♠
_______________________

ok heres number 8! :) hope you liked it lol comment? rate? subscribe?