The Weirdness Of Words

Muffled Replies

*Time=3:45pm September 2, whenever
Location: Suburbs outside of Atlanta, Georgia*

*still Katie’s pov*
I turned my head just as my overly-hyper friend Rachael ran down the hallway towards me screaming in the most high-pitched annoying voice she could muster “HHHAAAAAAYYYY KATIEEE BATIE FO FATIE!!!!!” and oh-so-gracefully slung her self on top of me.
Great.

*Rachael’s POV*
Wow...well hi!!! my name's Rachael Ann McDonald! hmm....heehee.....right now i'm running/skipping over to my friend's house. I had been sitting at home eating some sugary treats but realized i was lonely!!!
HEY!! 'I'm almost to Katie's house!!!!' at that realization i sped up a bit.

I ran in through the as-always-unlocked door and screamed while then jumped on Katie while she started wiggling around and mumbling something.

“What???” I asked sweetly.

“Get. Off.” was all I got as a reply before I was forcefully pushed onto my ass into the floor.

“OOoowWW!!!! That wasn’t very nice!” I said as I jokingly put my hands on my hips still laying on the floor.

“Well JUMPING on people isn’t very nice either……” Katie retaliated as she hoisted me me up.

“SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-”

“Just shut up Ray, I’m not in the mood” Katie grumbled as she flopped back on the couch and rolled so she was facing away from me.

Okay, Katie has been known to be moody at times but usually not this early….hmmm…I gently laid next to her trying to get a good look at her face, you could always be sure what Katie was thinking if you could get a good look at her eyes. But she had buried her face into the sofa..eww, people’s butt’s go there….wait, back to the point! Sorry, add.
“What’s the matter katie kat?” I whispered gently.

“mmffknfmygbn” was the smothered reply I got before Katie hoisted herself up and hopped over the back of the couch before prowling off to her room.

*Katie’s POV*

“My fucking family again” I mumbled into the couch. (sigh) God why was I being such a wuss in front of Ray? !
‘I better leave before I say something i don’t mean’ at that thought I pushed myself off the couch and made my way to my room as quickly as I could without tripping over myself.
If there was one thing i couldn't do was hurt my RayRay.
♠ ♠ ♠
~*A/N:Sorry it’s been forever but I had to think out a plot for the story!!! I never thought anyone would actually read it. (= -the next few chapters are going to be kinda crappy, but it’ll get better as it goes along, I’m a little rusty.*~