Get to Know You.

Aiden Victor is the lonely kid in the back of the class, his only true friend is Keegan. They've been friends since sixith grade. The world is nothing to Aiden, he'd rather stay in his room the rest of his life. He don't like to meet new people, the world avoids him he avoids it. His dad left before Aiden was born, and its a typical family he has. His mom is always at work and on the weekends she off at the bar. Aiden rarely sees the woman, and is glad for that, she is cold hearted, much like like death. He's a average grade student and wants to go to college for photography, he loves the dark beauty in the world. No one could change his shy, Non-social being.

Blaine Martin is considered the perfect kid. He has the good looks,average grades and a amazing friend, Sebastian. He decided to move out his parents house to live with his brother Caleb. Blaine visits them daily to sometimes help around the house. He's madly in love with his girlfriend, Lydia, whom he has known since the 2nd grade. His dream job is to be a chef and maybe one day own his own restaurant. He's a animal lover and has one dog named Blizzard.

keegan
Sebastin

No SKITTIES if you steal the plot, me and Trace made it!
This is indeed a slash! Don't like boyxboy then click back now!