Status: Finished!

Sapphire.

Reading the prequel is not necessary but if you want to read it, you can!

Sapphire Rose Diavolo has grown up in a castle, surrounded by servants. She is not spoiled though, all she wants in life is to help people, which is odd for the spawn of satan but her father doesn't mind. She is kind and generous and helps all she comes into contact with. She can get everything she wanted, if she wanted it. But the one thing she wants and can't have is Gabriel.
And he's the only thing stopping her.

Gabriel has been trained from birth that he is to fight for his life...or die trying. He has fought from the day he was born, honed and trained to kill. When he is sold to satan, he expected to be made as entertainment. Instead he gets Sapphire.
The only thing he wants and can't have.

These two secretly love eachother.
Instead they forge a mutual hatred.
But how long can they stand being so near eachother,
Yet so far away?
  1. Chapter One: Just what every girl wants for their birthday...
    Sapphire gets a birthday present. Read to find out what or whom.
  2. Chapter Two:He’s named after an archangel but is my guardian angel
    Phire is attacked and Gabe comes to her rescue. Something is exchanged. Is it just the rush of the moment or so much more?
  3. Chapter Three: Fighting is the way of life. Well, my life.
    Gabe's POV on the Phire's attack.
  4. Chapter Four: The gynecologist’s + dress shopping =fun!
    Lizzy is a little late with starting her heat and her mom takes her to the werewolf female doctor.
  5. Chapter Five This is why starting your heat in a room full of werewolves is very bad.
    Phire, the late bloomer, finally starts her heat. At dinner. In a room full of horny male werewolves.
  6. Chapter Six:She is mine
    Gabe's POV on the dinner and after.
  7. Chapter Seven: A visit from Uncle Xavi
    While at the safehouse, Xavi comes to visit.
  8. Chapter Eight: The chase is on
    Gabe's POV on the kiss and some other stuff...
  9. Chapter Nine: Wild goose-scratch that-wolf chase.
  10. Chapter Ten: "Mine." "Forever."
    Sapphire's account on the marking.
  11. Chapter Eleven: I hate suprises
    Gabe has a suprise for Phire...
  12. Chapter Twelve: I'm a Major Killjoy
    Hey. I have had major writer's block. So sorry! This will be it pretty much! SORRY!!!!