Status: Finished

Painless

Painless Part 2.

My eyes widened when he brought from behind his back a bright pink dildo, it also had an evil face printed on the tip of it. I gulped when I noticed the size of it; it looked like some super size special edition or something. I’d never seen one that large, not even in magazines. I squeezed my eyes close when he laughed; like a little boy who had just gotten revenge to his best friend for playing with his favorite car, I was scared.

Blood, sweat and tears later I was out of it. Still conscious but numb, numb of pain, numb of emotions, numb. I had enough of begging Gerard to stop his actions, to stop the torture he calls pleasure. I become numb and I was thankful for the absence of the pain. Tears still rolled down my face, out of my eyes, down my cheeks but I hardly noticed them. I wasn’t there anymore. Sure my body was lying on the bed getting torn to pieces by a savage animal hungry for it’s prey yet I wasn’t there. I wasn’t aware anymore, I couldn’t hear, couldn’t see, and couldn’t talk. I couldn’t cry out in pain or make any sound, I couldn’t feel any love or pain, I couldn’t see any love or pain. It just wasn’t there, it didn’t exist anymore.

A few bangs in the distance along with a voice caught my attention slightly; hope rising up in my gut maybe it was someone to come and take me away.

“Frank, are you okay, Frank?!” The deepness of the voice confused me; I didn’t know if it was Gerard or Bob. Whoever it was, Gerard stopped what he was doing and got off of me, the bed moved a little so I guessed he got off it. I opened my eyes enough to see Gerard walk up to the door and open it slowly. I saw a head with short, blonde hair, so I knew it was Bob; he came to check on me. I didn’t even have to ask. He came to check on me.
I can’t explain the happiness that went through my body as I realized that he cared that much to actually come and check on me.

My eyes fell shut as my body tensed up; I had no idea of what was actually happening just that it hurt. It hurt a lot. I felt my hands fist into balls at the bed head and something warm and clammy running in between my legs. I blinked a couple of times, each time my vision getting worse, my head now light and fuzzy. An uncontrollable groan tumbled off my lips as my body seized up even more, back arching off the bed a few centimeters. The pain was excruciating, how my fragile system handled it I had no idea. All I knew was I was falling. Falling fast and falling far.

The voices of Bob and Gerard now a blur in the back of my mind, the softness of the sheets not even registering with my skin. The existence of the room disappearing. I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 0f 2.
That bit was the kinda graphic part, that's why it's seperate.

End of one shot.