Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Screw Ups

So we're leaving in two days," Matt said as we were laying in bed together.

"Okay, what's your point?" I asked wondering what he was getting at.

"Are you going to be okay leaving your friends?" he asked.

"I'll be fine, Matt. I've left them before."

"Okay, I was just making sure. I wouldn't want you running off with Andrew or anything," he said. Did I hear a hint of jealousy?

"Nah, that won't happen," I said smiling. "If I was to run away with someone, it probably would be with Gabe."

"You're not not making me feel any better," he said pouting.

"I'm sorry. I'm not running away with any other guy besides you," I said cuddling closer to Matt.

"Good." I knew that he was grinning like an idiot. "By the way, the band has several interviews today."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"If you don't want to, it's cool," he said standing up.

"Okay good. Cause I really don't want to sit through your boring interviews today," I said watching him get dressed. "I'll just stay in the room and catch up on some TV shows."

"Sounds relaxing. Can I stay here with you all day?" he said crawling onto the bed with me and kissed me.

"I wouldn't mind at all, but your manager and not to mention your fans would."

"Ugh, fine. Rain on my wonderful parade," he said pouting.

"Oh, it's pouring." He stuck his tongue out at me and then went into the bathroom. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the many channels. I finally found something that looked remotely interesting.

"I call you when we get done," Matt said coming out of the bathroom.

"Have fun," I said without looking up.

"I'll text you later." He kissed my forehead. "I love you Abby."

"I love you too." And with that, he left.

I sat there for a few hours watching reruns of Supernatural and Glee (yes, i know. Two very weird combinations, but they're awesome). After a while, I decided I should at least take a shower.

Just when I got out of the shower, I heard someone knocking at the door. Thinking that it was Ryan or one of the other guys, I wrapped a towel around my body and then went to answer the door.

My smile disappeared when I saw who was standing before me. I pulled
the towel tighter around myself when I saw Andrew's eyes scanning over my wet body.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Is he here?" he asked looking over my shoulder.

"If you're referring to Matt, then no he's not here," I said. "But there are several guys right across the hall that would love to beat the shit out of you."

"Can I come in for a few minutes?" I glared at him for several seconds. "Please. I just want to talk."

"Fine, but you better talk fast," I said opening the door wider for him to come through. I shut the door behind him and then went to my suitcase. I pulled out clothes for me to wear and threw them on the bed. I had also thrown a very skimpy bra and pantie set up there that Andrew seemed to be staring at. "You better get talking."

"Do you love this guy?" Whoa, was not expecting that.

"It doesn't matter to you if I love him or not."

"You don't love him as much as you loved me," he said smiling.

"No, I don't," I admitted. His smile got even bigger. "But Matt has been there for me more than you ever were."

"Come out with me for the day," he pleaded. "Let me show you how much I've changed."

"Do you really think that I would just give up that easily?" I said folding my arms.

"You never could resist my charm," he said smirking. Man, he was such an ass sometimes.

"Will you leave me alone once I do?"

He thought about it for a while. "Yes, I will leave you alone if you don't like it."

"Fine, but I can leave anytime I want." Andrew was still smiling like there was no tomorrow. I really wanted to smack him up side the head.

"Where are we going, Andrew?" I asked as he took me around downtown Miami. "You don't know, do you? You just wanted me away from all the guys."

"Kinda," he admitted. "I also thought you would like to see the city."

"Right," I mumbled as I kicked a little rock ahead of us.

"Abby, I've missed you. I've missed us," he said taking my hands in his. "I know you have absolutely no reason to trust me again, but I love you more than anything. Always have and always will."

We just stood there, hands together, for a while just staring at each other. I had so many thoughts running through my head that I didn't realize Andrew's lips were getting extremely close to mine. Then our lips connected. It was just like it was back when we were together. Everything just disappeared. The bands didn't matter. Matt didn't matter.

"Matt! Oh shit!," I said pushing Andrew away. "I can't do this. I need to go."

"Abby, wait," he said pulling me back to him. "I know you felt something. There's still something between us."

"Of course there's still something between us!" I yelled. "You won't move on. You're holding onto the past. I've moved on. Why can't you?" I walked away from Andrew, and I thought I heard him say "I still love you."

I walked all the way back to the hotel. I can't believe I kissed Andrew. I am so screwed up. I went to Ryan's room when I got back. I laid down on the bed and stared at the boring wallpaper that covered most of the room.

"Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Ryan said watching me.

"I kissed Andrew," I mumbled.

"Um, can you say that again so I can make sure you didn't just say that you did something incredibly stupid," Ryan said.

"I didn't mean to. It just happened," I said pulling my hair. "He came to my room and convinced me to go around the city with him."

"Are you going to tell Matt?"

"I'm going to have to."

"Well, no matter what happens, I think we should go back to LA early," Ryan suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

***

When Matt got back, I told him what happened. He took it way better than I expected. No screaming, no yelling, nothing like that. He just took off, and nobody has any idea where he is.

"He'll come around, Abby," Pete said as a few of us were sitting in a nearby park.

"Why should he?" I said looking at my shoes. "I wouldn't if I were him."

"You aren't seriously considering taking Andrew back, are you Abby," Brendon said.

"I don't know anymore. Andrew will always be the one I first really fell in love with, but I don't think I'll ever be able to trust him again," I said looking around at all the guys. "Who needs boyfriends when a girl has all you guys."

They all looked at each other. "Aw, we love you too," they said at the same time. We sat around talking about random shit until a few of them started getting hungry. We went out to this little Italian restaurant that had amazing food. After dinner, Brendon and I decided to go for a walk.

"You ready to head back to good old LA?" I asked.

"Kinda," he said wrinkling his face up. "I mean it's going to be nice to start working on some new projects, but I'm not sure if I want to go back."

"What's going on, Brendon?"

"There's this girl and I'm crazy about her, but she won't have anything to do with me," he explained. "Is it because I'm not tough enough or tall enough or sexy enough?"

"If it makes you feel any better. I would totally go out with you if you weren't my brother," I said smiling. "And in a very non weird way, I think you're very sexy."

"Thanks Abby," he said laughing.

"No problem," I said laughing. "Are you sure she's not a lesbian or something right?"

"Hey, I can make any lesbian go straight for me," he said confidently.

"And any straight guys to go gay for you also," I teased.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in forever. I just didn't have any inspiration to write. So here's a long chapter to make up for it.

Abby kissed Andrew! What's going to happen now?!?!

Comment pretty please with a cherry on top.