Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Changes

"I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again," I sang quietly as Bren, Ry, and myself boarded a plane back to LA. Everybody else had to stay in Miami for press for another day or so. I also hadn't seen Matt or Andrew since yesterday either.

Bren looked over at me and pulled me to his side. "So what do you want todo this summer?" he asked as we sat down in our seats and of course I got stuck in between them.

"I want to travel, and I kinda want to start a band," I said

"Sounds good to me," Brendon said smiling. "Do you have anybody in mind?"

"Actually, I was thinking more like a one man band," I said seriously. Bren and Ryan looked like they couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Okay. I know you're talented, Abby, but there is no way I am letting you do that," Bren said.

"But I could be really good," I said almost letting a smile show. "Why do you never let me do what I want to do?" I think Ryan had caught onto what I was doing cause he was siliently giggling to my right.

"I'm not going to let my sister make a fool of herself." The look on his face made me start laughing hysterically. He actually thought I was serious. Maybe I was abetted actor than I thought. "You didn't mean a single thing you just said, did you?" he asked.

"I can't believe you actually thought that I wanted to start a one man band," I said laughing. I'm pretty sure everyone on that plane thought I was crazy. "I knew you were gullible, but this is a little rediculous."

"You little punk," he said as he started tickling me.

"Sir, could you please stop. The other passengers are complaining," the flight attendent asked quietly. I looked around and almost everyone was indeed staring at us.

"Um, sure," Bren said straightening up. Now Ryan was the one that couldn't contain his giggles. "Sorry."

We made it back to LA without us getting into anymore trouble. It was weird actually being in a house again, but it was really nice that I had abed where I could actually move around and not fall off. You start to enjoy the little things when you go on tour with a bunch of guys.

I was sorting through my clothes so I could do laundry, when Brendon came in my room. He just stood there and watched me for the longest time. He was really starting to freak me out.

"Are you just going to stand there and freak me out even more, or are you going to tell me what's going on in that big head of yours?" I asked without looking up. He came and sat on the bed in front of me.

"Dad called me a little bit ago."

"What did he want?"

"He wants to become your legal guardian," he said looking for any reaction I would give him.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Abby," he said smiling. "He's been talking to some lawyers and said that considering since your mom hasn't tried getting you back that it will be pretty easy to get custody. That's if you want to do that?"

"Are you freaking kidding me? Of course I want that," I said jumping on top of him.

"Dad was freaking out cause he thought you would say no," he said laughing. "Get off of me so I can go call Dad." Before I could get off of him, he pushed me off of him.

"Hey Bren," I said before he left the room. "Would I have to change my last name?"

"Not if you didn't want to," he said quietly. He started to leave again, I stopped him.

"Brendon, I want Urie as my last name," I said smiling.

"Love ya, Abs," Bren said grinning.

"Love ya too."

***

After about a month of court dates, Dad finally got custody of me. I was still living with Brendon, and things were pretty much as normal as you could get when living with so called rockstars. Except I hadn't come out of my room much, nor had I seen the guys much.

"Okay Abby, what's up?" Pete asked as he walked into my room. I was sitting outside on my balcony, writting in one of my many notebooks.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said without looking up.

"Really? Cause ever since the whole custody thing finished up, hardly anybody's seen you. Brendon is going to end up with an ulcer cause he thinks you're regretting ever saying you wanted this," he reasoned. "And everybody else is worried about you too."

"Brendon worries too much about me," I mumbled.

"What's really going on, Abby?" he said pulling my notebook away from me.

"My mom didn't even try to get me back. She just let me go. She's never wanted me. She just put up with me," I said looking up at Pete. "Everywhere I go, people end up pushing me away or they just give up on me."

"Aw, come here Abby," he said pulling me into his arms. "It doesn't matter what has happened in your past. Your mom is crazy for not wanting you or Brendon. Mostly you because Brendon is one messed up kid," Pete said trying to lighten the mood. "And Andrew is one fucked up son of a bitch for doing what he did to you, but none of that even matters anymore. You are surrounded by so many people that care and love you. Every single one of us would do anything for you. None of us are going to push you away or give up on you."

"Is that a promise?" I said looking at Pete.

"Most definately," he said grinning. "Come on. Let's go downstairs and show the guys that beautiful face of yours." Pete led me downstairs where Bren, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Gabe, and Nate were all hanging out.

"Hey, look who's finally come out of her room," Pete said pushing in front of everyone. "And she has something to tell you, Bren."

"I do?" I questioned. Pete grinned and nodded. "Okay, I guess I do from what Pete has told me, you think I'm regretting this whole custody thing. I think that it has been one of the greatest things that you guys have done for me. I'm not going to tell you why I have secluded myself, but it has nothing to do with any of you." Everyone was really quiet and it was getting awkward fast.

"So who wants to go out tonight?" Nate said breaking the silience. Mentally thanking Nate, I sat down on the nearest couch but then got pulled onto Ryan's lap.

"Actually, I kinda just want to go to a movie or something," I suggested.

"Yeah, why don't we get our girls, and we can go out to dinner and then a movie," Gabe said.

"Wow, you're not wanting to do something involving alcohol?" I said smiling. "Who are you, and what have you done to our friend Gabe?"

"Whatever," Gabe said sticking his tongue out at me. Soon after, everybody went home or went to hang out with their girlfriends except for Ryan, who was currently being a very good foot rest.

"Ryan, are you okay?" I asked. He had been extremely quiet and being really different than the way he's normally is around me.

"I'm fine," he said without taking his eyes off the tv.

"You do know what fine stands for, right?" I asked "Freaked out. Insecure. Neurotic. Emotional."

"Shut up," he said rolling his eyes. "Its just all the other guys have girlfriends or almost girlfriends, and I have nobody."

"Aw, are you mad you don't have Brendon all to yourself anymore?" I teased. He turned and glared at me. "We can be single together. It's always more fun when we hang out together anyways."

"You are really good at making me feel better," he said smiling. "How have you been, Abby? Has Matt talked to you at all?"

"Not really. I saw him when Pete took me their show against my will, and I know it wasn't just his idea either," I said glaring at him.

"I have no idea what you're taking about," he said looking away.

"You are such a bad liar, it's not even funny."

"You still love me," he said grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so a longer one. Is it too long?

So I'm working on a Pete Wentz story, but I'm not going to post anything until I have finished this story. The problem is I'm not sure how I'm going to end this wonderful piece of crappy story.
So I ideas would be awesome.