Status: Active

They Never Said It Was Fair

Chapter One: I'm Still Alive But I'm Barely Breathing

Prolouge: He waited outside the room for me.
"Let's go." He commanded, backing up.
"Let's." I agreed. Watching him.
I got on his back, watching the house dissapear as we moved.
That's when a crash errupted from in front of us.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Dear Riley,
I'm confused. Where am I? I don't remember anything, except you.
Love,
Mellana


I was so confused . It was dark and my hands were bound to a wall. I was freezing and couldn't see anything, the only light the dim candle that shown threw the grated door.
"What is this girl for?" I heard a woman asked in a musical voice.
"I'm giving the orders here, thank you." I heard a familiar voice answer.
I sat there and listened to their conversation in a daze. What were they talking about?
I didn't remember a thing. I couldn't recall my name or where I was. Or where I was last. My mind drew a blank at everything. Except for one person.
Riley.
I could only remember pain when his name came in my mind. I remembered happy times but the strongest memory was sadness and pain. I couldn't say what caused that pain the burned in my heart, but I could say it was bad.
My head hurt, and my heart ached, and I woke up still bound to a wall with tears on my face and fear in my brain.
I knew there were two people with me here. A woman with deep red eyes and long brown hair and a man with black hair and tanish skin.
The woman walked in then, with a tray of food in her hands. I tried talking, but only a hoarse croaking sound came out.
"Just eat." She commanded shoving food in my mouth. When I was done getting food shoved down my throught I finally got the voice to talk. I stared at her as she grabbed the tray and made her way to the door.
"Who are you?" I asked as she grabbed the metal grate.
She turned around. "Just call me Hannah." She snapped.
"Hannah?" I repeated. It didn't ring any bells in my translucent memory so I just forgot about it.
I sat there silently. Wondering why I felt so much pain. I was in a dark cell, bound to a brick wall. There was a bail of hay in one corner and nothing else but a few puddles of water. I was asuming I was under ground somewhere because outside the cell it looked like the hallway was made of rock. Limestone maybe.
It would occasionally crumble. Like people were walking around above it.
All I knew was that I was scared. Scared for my life. And was waiting for the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first chapter! Shortish, but good I guesses.
And I'm utterly stunned! Four subscribers before I even started the story! wowz.
And If you will four subscribes, comment and say who you are so I can thank you personally. :)
biblel