Status: Active

They Never Said It Was Fair

Chapter Fourteen: I Don't Know Where To Go, Can't Do It Alone

Dear Riley,
Ignore that last message.... seriously, ignore it.
Love,
Mellana


Luckily Jasper didn't notice the kiss, but he did notice I was sleeping with Rory wrapped around me, and we weren't talking now.
And of course Rory insisted on holding my hand.
We walked out into a big open space, each wall filled with rows of cheap stores and ratty tourest acctractions.
Jasper had already booked us another flight straigt on to Greenland.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
It only took a little while to get to Greenland. And this time I luckily got to sit by Aralina instead, Jasper by himself and Camille and Rory together.
"What are you reading?" I asked Aralina, glancing at the gold covered book she hadn't put down since we sat.
"Something I just picked up in an airport bookstore." She said casually not looking up at me.
"Oh." I sighed. "What's it called?"
She smiled slightly. "Mythical Creatures"
I furrowed my eye brow. "What's so funny?" I wondered as she giggled some.
"Nothing really, I just think it's funny to read about how human's potray vampires." She said still smiling.
I looked at the page, to see a picture of a woman holding a limp man with blood dripping from her mouth. "Ew." I said making a face. "What's that?"
I pointed too the next page. Written at the top in bold letters was the word blixpire.
"A...blixpire..." She said looking at the page too.
"A blixpire, one of the most deadly mythical creatures and a close cousin of the vampire are quite dangerous. Blixpires, an unkown species to most have deadly charm. Seducing you with looks and feining lust they lure people in just to kill you." I looked up at Aralina.
"Blixpires are usually young, and stay as so for awhile. After they lure you into their clutches by seducing you with love and compasion they have special plans. To kill you." Aralina continued.
"Killing Method:" I read aloud. "Blixpires have special killing methods. Being related to vampires because they suck blood, but not for food, for white blood cells. Blixpires have trouble fighting disease, causing them to die early in life, because they have very few white blood cells to fight virus.
"Blixpires also have a special diet like vampires, but, unlike vampires, it isn't blood. Blixpires enjoy human organs, flesh, meat, and expecially heart. The heart being their favorite because once they eat the heart, the youth stored in the heart automatically transfers into the blixpires system causing them to live longer and stay younger in appearance and endurance.
" I paused. "Making them immortal."
Aralina shrugged. "Weird." She said shaking it off. "I bet they don't exist. I mean really a...blixpire?"
I laughed nervously. "Yeah..."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda shorrtish....COMMENT please and SUBSCRIBE! pleasy please and if i don't update lots during the day, its cause i've ALREADY started school! argh! It was my first day today...i've already had enough for the year, back to summer please :D