Status: Active

They Never Said It Was Fair

Chapter Sixteen: Just A Small Town Girl, Living In A Lonely World

Dear Riley,
I had a horrible dream, it reminded me of the danger I could mortally be in and guess what? Now I'm pretty freaked. But I'm sure Rory isn't harmful, because, he would've already harmed me, right? I'm still scared-ish though.
But on the bright side we're gonna find Embry soon!
Love,
Mellana


My eyes shot open, it felt so real, that horrible dream.
"No, Alice, it's just...I'd prefer they weren't here, yes." I heard Jasper say, glancing over I saw him talking into his phone.
"I just have this feeling about them, Aralina understands what I'm saying to. There's something not right about them. Mellana? She's a different story. Yeah..." I heard him trail, he was sitting on the edge of my bed, hunched over and watching the view.
"She thinks I'm being over protective, but I'm not. I'm just doing what's best for her as a human. She shouldn't be aquanting herself with some many things....un-human if she doesn't know exactly what she's getting herself into." He said in his fatherly tone.
"And no, I will not be telling her of the sighting. That's something classified that she doesn't need to know now. Something that would put her thought off course. No! Alice, do not tell her! I don't care! The Sighting is confidential, just be quiet about it, and you vision? Yes it's intriguing, but at least we know.
"Just don't mention the sighting, okay...? Good Thank you, love you too, bye." He pressed the off button and turned around to look at my open eyes and tear stained face.
"How much did you hear?" He snapped, turning red.
Oh no! Angry Jasper! Your so stupid Mellana, why didn't you just close your eyes? My mind growled.
"What's The Sighting" I asked. He screamed in rage and punched the dresser, making a giant dent in the wood. I heard the bathroom door swing open and Aralina jump out with a shocked look on her face. Camille poked her head in from the connecting door of the room, followed by Rory.
"Just forget it!" Jasper roared, stalking out the hotel room and slamming the door. His eyes and Aralina's were a dark black.
"I'll go calm him down, I guess." Aralina said.
"No being mean." I whispered. She nodded and walked out the door in the direction of our small tempered friend.
"Are you okay?" Rory asked, coming to sit next to me on the bed. I meekly nodded. He smiled gently and stroked my cheek.
"What's this?" He asked, picking up the black book on Aralina's night stand. "Mythical Creatures?" He wondered looking at the cover.
Blixpire My mind said.
He is not I snapped back in my head.
Maybe he is.
No
My mind chuckled. Does it matter? I mean, at least if he is, you'll die and go to hell with your precious Riley.
"RILEY IS NOT IN HELL!" I screamed. Rory looked at me with a concerned expression.
"What?" He asked. I shook my head "no" and rolled over.
Way to prove your insane My mind mocked.
I groaned in frustration, pulling at my hair.
"Mellana? Are you sure your okay?" Rory asked worriedly. He brushed my hair from my face as I felt tears escape from the barrier of my eyelids. Rory bit his lip and wiped the tears from my eyes.
"I need...." I sniffled. "To get away from here."
Rory grinned. "I would take you away, but, don't you want to save your friend?"
"Rory, think about it, I'm in Greenland with vampires and...immortals...to go and save my werewolf friend from a bunch of kidnapping malicious vampires. I need to get back to sanity here."
Sanity's already left the building, sorry. my mind laughed.
"Shut up!" I squealed.
Rory looked taken aback. "I-I didn't say anything!"
I shook my head again. "S-sorry."
He stared at me shocked. "What's wrong?" He questioned.
I was hoping this wasn't even real, hoping I would wake up any second and see my light blue comforter, go downstairs and see Riley, and his big brown eyes.
I sighed, it sucked, because I knew, this is reality now. Wether I like it or not. There was no escape now, I was living alone in my own little world of insanity. The darkness of the world and my mind inprisoning me, killing me slowly.
"I miss him." I cried plopping my head down on Rory's lap. "I miss him so much."
"Who?" Rory asked.
I cried harder, making it hard to breathe. "Riley." I whispered as the door flung open.
"Get away from her monster." I heard Jasper yelled. Rory poped up.
"Excuse me?" He growled.
Aralina walked between Jasper and Rory. "Whoa! All we're saying is that we don't need to travel with you anymore, so just get your things and Camille and just go, okay?"
Rory growled. "Why do you want us to leave?"
"Just leave." Jasper snapped as Camille came around the corner.
"Rory, if they want us to leave, we will." She said.
Rory sighed and kissed my fore-head. "Alright, bye." He said walking away.
Just walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
>.> what is...this sighting? And also NO MORE RORY??