Status: Active

They Never Said It Was Fair

Chapter Eight: Those Times When Love's What You Hate

Dear Riley,
If your going to be my gaurdian angel, than you need to freakin fix this. Now, please.
Love,
Mellana


Jasper and Alice got me back over to them, and read the letter.
Alice looked up at me. "What do we do?" She asked worried. "We can't leave now, Bella, and she's pregnant..."
"It's all about Bella, isn't it?" I snapped. "What about Embry? He could be killed!"
Jasper shoved the note in his pocket. "I'll go with Mellana, I promised I would help her no matter what."
Alice turned to Jasper. "So, what, just you and Mell are going to go and take on two vampires? Mell is a human they'll kill her."
"Well we can't let Embry just die!" I contradicted wiping a tear from my eye.
"We might have to." Alice said calmly.
"No! I've gone though so much pain, don't, please don't make me go though this again!" I pleded.
Jasper grabbed me by the shoulders. "Calm down, Mellana." He barked looking me in the eye. I took a few deep breaths and hugged Jasper. Alice came and hugged both of us, creating a group hug. Jasper kissed Alice's head, then mine and opened his mouth. "Maybe we should held back to the house, and try and sort this out?" He suggested.
I let out a small little yelp of dispear. "I-I w-w-want to s-save Em-Embry." I cried.
"And don't worry, we will. We just need to sort some things out first." Alice assured. I nodded. "Jasper you carry her, okay?" Alice asked letting go of the hug. Jasper nodded and let go of me, holding me like how Riley did.
"I-isn't this awkward?" I laughed threw sniffles at Alice.
She chuckled. "Naw, it's okay I know Jasper doesn't have anything going on with you. I trust him." She smiled.
Jasper grinned slightly too. "Yeah, it's okay Mell, I have no feelings for you, rather than being your friend."
"Ditto." I agreed. "No let's go!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a lot I know. But I'm in the middle of watching Dr. Who with David Tennant with my best friend! Comment and subscribe!!