Status: Active <333

Falling Into Summer Love

One.

"OLIVER!! OLIVER!! LOOK! We're SOOO close to Travis!!" I screamed, jumping up in down while waiting in line.

"Oh my God, why mom made me come to Warped Tour with you, I have no clue. But it's REALLY annoying when you just jump up and down like a fan girl." He said, obviously annoyed.

"Just think, Oli. We get to be INCHES away from Travis Clark." I beamed.

"If I hear his name one more time, I think I might just die." Oliver said, leaning his head back to look at the sky.

**************************

Five minutes later, we were directly in front of Travis.

He was even more gorgeous in person. His red long hair, made my knees go weak. That piercing, made me want to kiss him and chew on it. His blue eyes, made me want to melt.

I came back to reality to find him staring at me. Woah, that couldn't be any more awkward.

"Hey love, what's your name?" He asked me.

"Uhm, uh-" Oliver cut me off.

"Her name is Phoebe. I'm Oliver." Oliver said. I slowly turned to look at him. I could tell he was getting really annoyed.

"Well hello. Damn, you guys look EXACTLY alike!" He said.

"We're identical twins." I said quickly. When did I get the courage to talk to him?

"Awesome!" He said, while chewing on his lip ring.

"Uhm, Travis. I have a question for you." I said quietly.

"Sure babe, what's up." He smiled.

"Well, why did you get a tattoo that says "Armor of Hope"? What does it mean exactly?"

He stared at me for a while before speaking. "Well, that's a long story. Why don't you two wait over there until we are done and then I will answer your question." He smiled.

I nodded and went to stand by one of the security guards. I could tell that Oliver wasn't happy about being stuck in here with me.

"Oli just go. I know you don't want to be here. " He just stood there looking at me.

"Just go see Bring Me The Horizon or something. I'll call you whenever to find you." Oliver nodded and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go guys (:

i figured i'd write one about my other favorite band.

read, enjoy, comment.

~cellina<33