Status: Active <333

Falling Into Summer Love

Four.

I was sitting with Oliver in Applebee's, he's treating. We just finished eating our deserts, so we sat there for the rest of his lunch break and talked about Warped Tour.

I guess I should tell him now.

"So Oli, what are you doing tonight??" I asked, shifting around in my seat.

"Uh, I think Jordan is coming over. Why?"

"Well, I sorta have a date tonight." I said quietly.

"With who?"

"Uhm, Travis." I'm really hoping he heard that, considering it came out as almost as a whisper.

"Oh, where are you two going?" He didn't seem mad.

"Just the fair. I won't be home till later."

"Well, have fun. Jord might be staying the night so don't get scared if you see him at the apartment."

"Okay I won't, but I have to get home. I have things to do before I go." I said, standing up.

"Drive safe Pheebs. I love you." He said, engulfing me into a bear hug.

"Love you too, Oli." I said as I turned to jog out of the restaurant.

I need Chloe's help picking out an outfit, I thought as I got into my car.

New Text Message To: Chloebaby<3
Meet me at the apartment in 15 minutes. Don't ask, just drive. LOVE YOU!

Picking out an outfit will be insane.

**************************************

When I arrived at the apartment, Chloe was already there.

"Okay, I'm here. What's the emergency?" She asked, putting her purse on the couch.

"I have a date with the Travis Clark and I have no fucking clue what to wear." I said, walking into my bedroom.

I opened up my closet and stood there. I really have no idea what to wear.

"Okay babes, chill. Let me do the talking. Okay, where are you two going?" She said, pacing back and fourth in front of me. Which was actually starting to make me nervous.

"To a diner, and then the fair by the beach." I smiled.

"Okay, I have the perfect outfit." She ran about my room grabbing everything and then pulling me and shoving me in the bathroom.

***************************************

An hour later, I stepped out of the bathroom. I admit, I felt pretty. Getting ready was taking forever and by the time Chloe had finished my makeup it was about 3:30. So I texted Travis and told him he could pick me up early if he wanted.

I looked in the mirror, my hair was pin straight, just the way I like it.

I was getting butterflies and it didn't help when I heard a knock on the door.

Time for my date with Travis Clark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

so next chapter will be the date.
but it might be separated into two chapters.
depends on what i feel like doing.

pleasee tell me what you think!

read, enjoy, comment!
~cellina.