Status: On hold. Sorry, I'm kind of stuck.

Disconnected

Chapter 2

Parker jolted awake to a loud ringing of a cell phone next to her head. She covered her ears and sat up in her large bed before reaching around for her iPhone. Her vision was blurry and her head was pounding and all she wanted to do was stop the loud ringing.

Her small hands grabbed the small rectangular phone and brought it to her ear.

“Hello?” She grumbled, already pissed off at who ever had disturbed her sleep.

“Who the fuck is this!” An angry voice shouted at her instantly causing her eyes to widen and for her to feel suddenly awake.

“Um, excuse me?” She asked as she ran her fingers through her tangled hair.

“Who the fuck is this and why do you have my phone!” The angry voice shouted at her once again.

Parker furrowed her eyebrows and pulled the phone away from her ear only to realize that this iPhone happened to have a blue cover while hers had a purple one. As well as the fact that an ‘Alex G.’ was calling her and she didn’t know anyone named Alex.

“Yo, dude.” She started. “You need to calm down.”

She was suddenly pissed, remembering how this kid had treated her the night before. He had knocked her down and then stormed away. Luckily the other guys who were in the alley were able to point her in the right direction so she could find her way home.

“I tried to give you your phone back but you cussed me out.” Parker protested, not going to allow some stranger talk to her so harshly.

It was silent on the other end of the phone for a couple of minutes and Parker smiled triumphantly thinking she had won.

“What the fuck!” The guy suddenly screamed. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

Parker wasn’t sure why he was so angry. If he had started the conversation differently she would have been more than happy to bring the phone to him, but now he was just pissing her off.

“Jack give me the phone!” She heard someone shout and there was a slight argument before a nicer, calmer voice sounded from the other line.

“Hello?”

“Hi,” Parker said back lamely.

“Hey, um I believe you have my friend’s phone and I’m sorry for the way he’s acting.” The guy spoke.

“Yeah, its okay.” Parker answered. “Where do you guys live I’ll drop it off.”

“Um, were actually on tour right now.” He started. “So our bus is parked behind the Fillmore Ballroom.”

‘Tour?’ Parker thought as she also tried to remember where the Fillmore was. It was obvious that was where she had ended up last night, but she had no clue how she got there.

“Oh,” She started. “Would you like me to bring it now?” She asked deciding she would worry about how to actually get there later.

“Sure,” The guy answered. “We will be here all day.”

“Okay,” Parker answered as she stood up out of bed. “I’ll call this number when I get there?”

“Yeah,” The guy answered. “I’m Alex by the way.”

“My names Parker.” She answered. “I’ll see you soon.”

~x0x~

She tied up her knee length suede boots and adjusted her skirt before grabbing her purse and exiting the guest house of her parents estate and heading around to the garage.

Hitting a button on her keys one of the four garage doors opened to reveal brand new Porsche her parents had recently bought her.

She typed in the name of the place into the navigation system on the dash and it pulled it up immediately. Parker smiled and started the thirty minute drive back to were she was last night.

” Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive?
Do you remember that? Do you remember that?”


Parker sang along with her iPod as she pulled up behind the back of the Fillmore. And sure enough she saw a large black bus with several tents and chairs scattered around outside of it.

There were two guys outside that had been staring at her car since she entered the small parking lot; one was lifting weights while the other was sitting in a lounge chair drinking directly from a bottle of wine.

Parker climbed out of the car confidently and strutted over to the two very attractive boys and sent them a smile. “Hi, I’m Parker.”

The two were momentarily stunned. This girl definitely didn’t look like she belonged on this side of town, but she was the one who had asked them for directions last night, the girl Jack plowed over.

“Hey, I’m Alex.” The one drinking the wine said as he stood up. “We spoke on the phone earlier.”

“Nice to meet you.” Parker said as the other boy walked over to them and stuck his hand out.

“I’m Zack,” He said and Parker gripped his hand and shook it while she discreetly checked out his shirtless torso.

“Jack!” Alex hollered suddenly causing Parker to jump and pull her hand away from Zack’s and unwillingly pulling her eyes away from his abs.

“Just as a warning I’m not –“ But Alex was cut off mid-sentence by the bus door being slammed opened and a tall, skinny, dark haired boy came stomping out.

Jack let his bloodshot eyes travel from Alex, to Zack who was once again lifting weights until his eyes landed on a short brunette who looked like she was wearing a couple thousand dollars worth of clothes.

“What?” He asked as he looked back over to Alex who sent him a worried look.

Jack knew he had been acting irrational, but he couldn’t help it. Things were just getting to hard and he didn’t know how to handle it. He knew he was hurting the band especially Alex but he couldn’t find it in him to care any more.

“This is Parker.” He motioned to the brunette. “She found your phone.”

Jack grunted and held his hand out, but not in a gesture to shake it like Parker had originally expected but in a ‘give me the fucking phone’ way.

Parker suddenly wanted to get out of there as fast as she could so she quickly reached inside her bag and dug around until she found his phone and quickly dropped it in to his waiting hand.

Jack sent the girl one more look before turning on his heel and heading up the steps to go and hide in his bunk for as long as he could.

Alex let out a sigh as he locked eyes with Zack who shrugged slightly with a frown on his face.

“Sorry about him.” Alex told Parker who just nodded.

“It’s okay,” Parker answered even thought it wasn’t. “It was nice meeting you guys.” She told them quickly and didn’t wait for there response before she turned and quickly walked back to her car.

Jack had made her feel really uncomfortable and judged. Sure most people did, but there was something about the way that Jack did that made her skin crawl.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm super excited about this:-) Hw about you? This is going to be way different and I'm just going to let you know now that at the moment this doesnt have a happy ending, but we'll see what happens;-)

But updates will be slow due to college but i will strive for atleast two a week, maybe more!
And wow! I already have 34 subs from just the first chapter:-)

ALSO! If you interested i have another All Time Low story, but its a slash, so if your not into that, thats cool but you can read it HERE if you want:-)

So leave me a comment on what you think may happen...also bonus points if you know the song she was singing...its one of my favorites!

Read!COMMENT! Subscribe!Enjoy!