Yes or No?

Chapter 2

Bailey was out of the hospital now and she had just finished the phonecall with Jeremy. She just needed to go home and pack her thngs. Her head was fooling her, thinking that this i what she needed to make her feel welcome. Her heart, on the other hand, new that this was just a bad mistake because it was just another escape from reality. This choice was leading to hell on earth. Living with her boyfriend was just making herself an easier target for his abuse.

At home she ran to her room and began to pack her belongings when, under her bed ,she found a broken up picture frame of her and her mom and her dad, back when she was just a little girl. They were ate the beach and messing around in the sand, smiling and lauhing as a great family. Tears started rushing down her face and she grabbed the picture and threw it against the wall. The glass shaddered and the picture tore by the sharp point of the glass. Bailey grabbed the remaining stuff to bring to Jeremy's and ran out of the house only pausing for a moment to gaze at the trashed memories that the house held and ripped apart like the picture on her bedroom floor.

***

When she arrived at Jeremy's, He was trying to convince her to sleep in the same bed so they can "enjoy" every night alone together but Bailey, and Jeremy's mom, wouldn't allow it in her "Fortress". She was given the guest room instead. Jeremy was overcome with anguish towards his mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is so short

comments pweez