Yes or No?

Charpter

Bailey was all moved in with her boyfriend and his mom and she was happy. For some reason it seemed that, with his mom around, Jeremy was alot sweeter than she remembered. Jeremy was giving her gifts on no special occasion, kissing her neck so softly and not trampy like he would when they were alone. She liked this new Jeremy and she wondered why he was not like this previous to her mothers death? Why now? Why here?

One night while Bailey was sleeping, Jeremy comes into the guest room and tries to sneak into her bed and lay next to her and kiss her heart and touch her waist and maybe, just maybe, he would get lucky. Although Bailey didn't know it yet, Jeremy was slowly digging into her subconcious and brining herself to willingly give herself to him. He was abusing her mentally and he had a plan for the winter prom.

He sneake into Baileys room and pulled open the covers on the empty side of her bed. "What are you doing" Bailey questioned, just barley awakened.

"I -I-I had a bad dream, I was wondering if you could comfort me?" He whimpered like a little toddler talking to his mom.

"Oh thats okay, just come right here and lay down, i will keep you safe."

The covers tore open and Jeremy jumped inside. He snuggled up against Bailey, his hand on her chest. Bailey stroked his head and gave him a peck on the cheek. Jeremy's head raised and smooched Bailey, hoping to get more than just a smooch back. Slowly the kiss be comes more passionate on Jeremy's end.

"What are you doing Jeremy? it's the middle of the night, we have more time for this in the morning." Remarked Bailey

Jeremy did not stop their, he hopped on top of Bailey and kissed her neck a little too hard for Baileys liking. He worked his way up to her mouth and started to unbutton her pants.

"Jeremy! Stop it, i am not comfortable doing this. Go back to your bed and fall asleep!"

Bailey was stunned at Jeremy's sexual intensions that night. He had been so sweet and inoccent but for some reason tonight, she was puzzled on why he did that on a whim. It was so sudden and unexcpected that he would just jump on her like that and start to take off her pants. Bailey didn't realize that this was the first this was his first attempt at getting to know Bailey.

***

When the sun rose up from behind the horizon and woke Bailey. She sat up in her bed and glanced at the side of the bed where Jeremy fell asleep after kissing her vigorously. She leaned over, kissed his head and walked to the other side of the room and get dressed. She turns around as Jeremy jumps up and sweeps her off her feet, laying her back on the bed.

"Its morning and there's time so kiss my my love and never stop. Kiss Me! Kiss Me!" Jeremy shouted with passion behind his words.

"Shhhhhhh! Your mom will here us. Just stay quiet!" She giggled

"We don't need to talk just plant one on me and we will stay quiet forever."

They laid down on the bed and rolled around with their lips pressed against each others. It seemed like forever to bailey as they made out passionatly. Bailey hadn't noticed but in he process of this long kiss, Somehow, Jeremy had managed to slip her pants off. She jumped up, grabbed her pants and ran to the bathroom with her clothes to change. By the time she got out, Jeremy and Mrs. Savage were alreay at the table, ready to eat breakfast.

"So how did you two sleep last night you two?" Asked Mrs. Savage

"Fine" they both replied in unison.

Bailey was a little angered with Jeremy but said nithing during breakfast because she -- well --she loved him. She just was scared. If she was prepared, maybe she would -- no she couldn't, she wasn't ready for that commitment and she wished that Jeremy could see that and make it okay with her before he takes action. She needed him to understand that she wasn't ready like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be a little to sexual for some of your liking so consider yourself warned