I Woke up Next to Lukas Podolski and Holy Crap We're Married

Teeny Tiny Purple Bikini

*Reyna’s POV*

“What happened?” asked Teresa as we entered the trailer. I walked over to the lead female and looked over her make-up to make sure it was okay for Jack.

“She needs a little more red on her lips,” I told the artist. “And for Jen I need you to check her lashes. She says the fake ones keep bothering her.”

“Sure thing,” the artist replied before getting to work. I exited the trailer with a curious Teresa following me and then quickly made for the set, carrying the coffee Jack desperately needed.

“I already told about my weekend in England,” I said dodging the people running about. I saw the new assistant Kendra was deep in work making sure meals for everyone would be delivered today.

“I know you did but something else must have happened because you seem different,” Teresa insisted.

“In what way?” I asked trying not to give anything away. Yes, I had told her about my wonderful weekend a week ago but I had forgotten to mention anything about the airplane bathroom. I was still mortified and astonished at my daring. I had actually wanted to sleep with Lukas and damn all the consequences. That I had reached…it was crazy to think! Now anytime I was around Lukas I had to try not to blush at the memory as he gave me one of his smirks. God, it was embarrassing! Not to mention that I found myself wanting to finish what we had started.

“Well you’re always smiling and you have that look like you have a dirty secret…Oh my god! You did it didn’t you!?” she squealed clapping her hands in delight.

“No!” But my stupid blush gave me away.

“You wanted to!” Teresa pointed out. “You are finally becoming a woman! My little-virgin-minded Reyna actually wants to have sex!”

“Shhh,” I said as we passed a few nosy glances. “Lower your voice.”

“You like him,” she said in amazement, her eyes wide in shock. Try love him, I thought.

“Yeah, I mean who couldn’t?” I replied.

“You got me there. Are you going to try to win him?” Teresa asked.

“It’s a business arrangement,” I argued.

“Plans can change.”

“I don’t really think that it could work. We’re so different.”

“Opposites attract,” Teresa stated the cliché.

“Whatever.”

“Come on Reyna! You want him so fight for him,” Teresa grabbed my hand to stop me and face her. “All I know is that I have never seen you happier than when you’ve been with Lukas.” I bit my lip and thought about her words. It was true that I was feeling joy in a way I had never felt with anyone else. Lukas was cocky and unpredictable, yet kind hearted, sweet, handsome and the only person who loved me for me. So what was my problem? Because you’re afraid to get hurt again, I admitted to myself. You’re scared because he is so amazing and you find yourself falling in love that he is going to bolt. The old me would have just cut her loses and retreated but since I had been with Lukas I had changed. I was free. Bold. And with that maybe I could try to win his heart as easily as he had ensnarled mine.

“You’re right.”

“Of course I am,” Teresa grinned. “Now go get your footballer…”

“Reyna! I need you! REYNA!!” screamed Jack.

“…right after you keep Jack from having a meltdown.” We burst out laughing and I quickly went to help my distressed boss.

************************************************

“I seriously have no clue what to do,” I said into my cell as I paced my room my eyes going to the jersey Lukas had gotten and signed for my little brother. I couldn’t seem to stop thinking about him! I had gotten home from work about an hour ago. I had taken a taxi since Lukas had had to go to extra practice because of their loss Wednesday against Arsenal. The pep talk I had gotten this morning had sounded great at the time but now I had no clue how to put it in action.

“You could put on that red dress and do the cleaning. Then when he comes in you can be like “I just threw this on to clean my dear’” Teresa suggested as I fanned myself with my hand. It was so hot out! I hadn't realized it until I had left the cool air-conditioned set but now I was feeling the heat.

“Oh my god that is a horrible idea!” I said blushing at the mere thought.

“Fine, what about if you jump in the shower and when you hear him get home walk out with the smallest towel and then go into your room.”

“I’m not a slut!”

“Okay, what about if you--”

“Never mind!” I yelled into the phone dreading whatever else she would come up with. “Next thing you're going to tell me is to dress up like a nurse and care for him or be the cop and arrest him.”

“Hey, it’s been known to work,” she replied and I could tell she had a sly smile on her face.

“Oh gross!” I cried sitting on my bed. “Now I have a horrible picture in my mind.”

“Don’t hate it till you tried it,” Teresa responded.

“No thank you,” I said laying back and staring at the ceiling. “Don’t you have any suggestions that you think I would do and not you.”

“And I thought you were the new crazy Reyna. You disappoint me.”

“I just could never pull one of those off. I would feel ridiculous or burst into laughter,” I sighed and turned on my side to look out of my balcony doors into the bright sunny afternoon.

“That’s true,” Teresa said. “I really don’t know what to tell you. I’m drawing a blank.”

“Thanks anyway,” I said twirling a stand of hair. “I’ll see you at work on Monday.”

“Bye Reyna. Good luck.”

“Thanks.” With that we hung up. I stood and went to stand on the balcony, wondering how in the world I was going to make Lukas want me instead of the millions of girls he could chose from. Looking at the pool below and feeling the stickiness on my flesh I decided to go for a swim and a tan. Lukas wouldn’t be home for a few hours and it would be a perfect way for me to think and cool off. Going back inside I changed into my swimming suit. Then I grabbed my towel, sunscreen, and a book before heading downstairs.

*Monika’s POV*

I smiled sweetly at Viktor, the man that had married Lukas and his slut, before walking away. I had learned nothing and was furious! Yet I could not betray my feelings to the little man. When I had asked him about the marriage he had said that he had married them but was not at liberty to disclose anything else. He had said that many reporters had come and asked him the same question and that I was wasting my time. I had tried everything from begging that I was his true love to even seduction but he was one tough minded man and had not budged. Ridiculous little man, I though digging my perfectly manicured nails into my skin. Too holy for his own good. I was just about to walk out when someone called out to me. I turned around to find a timid janitor.

“I heard you asking about Lukas and his wife and…” he started his gaze fixed on my chest. Knowing this was the only lead I had I made sure to stick them out a bit more and sway my hips as I moved towards him.

“Please, I need to know,” I said putting on the pout that no man--except Lukas damn him!-- could deny.

“I was there that night,” he began again. “They were married for sure but they were both drunk. I don’t even think they knew each other.” I smiled wickedly and placed my hand on his arm.

“Do you think you have time to get a drink and talk it all through?” I asked making sure to pass my tongue over my lips.

“Y-Y-Yes,” he stuttered as I smiled again. Things were looking up and soon Lukas would say goodbye to his pretentious wife and hello to the one he always wanted…me.

*Lukas POV*

I walked into the house and threw my gym bag on the floor along with my car keys.

“Reyna I’m home!” I yelled as I went to the fridge and grabbed a cold water bottle. I drank it in one gulp and then ripped off my sweaty t-shirt. God it was hot outside! We had been practicing on the pitch for a while before the Coach had given us a break and sent us home early. The weather was just too warm to do anything in and he didn’t want us exhausted and passing out. “Reyna!” I called again checking the living room where she like to sit and read. I was very excited to see her and be near her. It was a strange sensation but I just wanted to talk with her or sit with her in silence. She should be here by now, I thought. Now was a perfect time to start winning her over and trying to convince her to stay. I was about to go and check her room when a movement in the backyard caught my attention. I went outside and was walking towards the pool when I froze in my tracks. I had finally found Reyna…she was laying out like a beautiful goddess tanning. Her penetrating violet eyes were closed as she lay in the rays of the sun, her wavy brown hair was spread around her like a halo. She was wearing a dark purple bikini that left my mouth watering as it gave tantalizing views of her curves yet covered enough to leave me begging. Reyna’s creamy skin looked so soft and inviting as my eyes wondered around her flat stomach and shapely waist where the strings on her bathing suit laid. My gaze then went to her long stunning legs that were stretched out in front of her and back to her face. It was insane to think that I had seen many women in bikinis before -- most of whom wore more revealing ones than Reyna-- yet there I was, in utter shock over finding a sexy woman in my backyard. I felt like the young inexperienced boy all over again in front of a tempting vixen.

“What are you looking at Lukas?” Reyna asked opening her eyes to look at me. Caught in the act, I thought. I tried my hardest not to blush but couldn’t help it. Damn! This woman could even make me blush! I haven’t blushed in years, I thought in wonder. I hoped Reyna would think that the red on my cheeks was from the heat.

“You,” I said boldly and couldn’t help my glance from going down her body before going back to her blushing face.

“Well do you mind giving me a hand?” she asked sitting up.

“Sure,” I answered making my legs move. When she turned to present me her back and held up a sunscreen bottle I almost tripped over my own two feet and landed on my open mouthed face.

“Can you put some on my back?” she asked innocently as I reached her and sat behind her. I took out my phone from my pocket because it was bothering me and put it next to me.

I had to swallow passed the lump in my throat before I could say, “Of course.” I took the sunscreen from her and put some in my hand. I reached out and massaged the sunscreen on her back and shoulders. I marveled at how smooth and glowing her skin was as I moved my hand on her body. She moaned in pleasure once and I almost tore the bikini from her and dragged her inside but thankful was able to resist the urge. What is that purple bikini doing to me?! I yelled to myself. I was suppose to be the one doing the seducing yet hereI was feeling completely out of my league.As soon as I was done I put the bottle on the little table next to her and stood, not trusting myself around a bikini clad Reyna. It was bad enough when she was clothed…this was torture!

“Are you okay?” Reyna asked getting up.

I took a few steps back, “Fine. How was work?”

“The same as always,” she answered taking one step as I took one back as well. “Do you want me to do you?”

“Do me?” I asked completely confused as I focus on looking only in her eyes.

“Sunscreen,” she replied holding up the bottle.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Another step away from the temptress.

“Why not?” she asked softly…innocently…seductively. She moved her head to the side and looked up at me with those eyes of hers that made me forget everything.

“Ummm,” my mind blanked as she leaned in to me, placing her hands on my bare chest. I couldn’t believe that she was going to kiss me of her own free will. She was so close I could see the flicker of deep purple in her eyes. I could see her long eyelashes and could almost feel the softness of her lips---.

I hit the water before I could even register what had happened. As I went under in the pool, my brain finally caught up. She had actually pushed me in! Sweet, kind, shy Reyna had pushed me into the cold water! I surfaced and gazed up at her with a shocked yet proud look.

“That was for staring at me when you thought I wasn’t awake,” Reyna said putting her hands on her hips with a lovely grin on her face.

I laughed out loud as I swam to the side of the pool, “Reyna you are turning into a wild tease.”

“I learn from the best,” Reyna replied boldly. I loved this side of her!

“Very true,” I nodded. “But you need a few more lessons.” With that I grabbed her feet so she lost her balance and fell in the water. I grinned and laughed as she came up.

“Lukas!” she cried trying to put an angry tone in her voice but failed.

“Yes dear,” I said sweetly swimming to her side.

“You are horrible!”

“And you are mean to seduce me in that bikini.” She seemed pleased by my comment but didn’t say anything as she ran her hand across the water, sending it into my face. She giggled as I cried, “It’s on!” The next few minutes were spent in a water fight as we spread water across each other and swam around to escape. I grabbed her around the waist and ducked her under the water for a few seconds before pulling her up. “Do you surrender?”

“Never,” she cried before going under a few more seconds.

“How about now?” I asked pulling her against me.

“I…surrender,” Reyna said in-between laughs.

“Good,” I replied turning her around in my arms. She smiled up at me and I couldn’t resist anymore. My head lowered as I captured her soft lips. I heard her little moan as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I loved the feel of her against me and the way she shyly yet boldly moved her tongue to meet mine. I groaned and kissed her passionately, never wanting to let her go.

*Reyna POV*

I turned to mush against him as I moved my lips against his. I couldn’t believe that I had inadvertently found how to make him crazy for me and at the moment I really didn’t care. My whole being was concentrated on Lukas and our kiss. I threaded my hands into his wet hair and pulled his head closer to me, wanting to deepen our kiss even more. His hands moved across my bare back and thighs and I moaned. Our kiss broke as he moved his mouth to my neck and I dug my nails into his back at the pleasure I was feeling.

“Lukas,” I whispered in desire. His name on my lips made him look up at me as our eyes locked together. “What was that for?” I asked running my hand along his strong jaw line.

“Had to collect on my poker winnings,” he responded. It wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear but I was too busy drowning in Lukas’s blue eyes to care. But of course something had to happen to ruin the moment and this time it was his cell phone ringing. He swore a few times as I unwrapped my legs and arms from him--how in the world had they gotten there?--and let Lukas climb out of the pool. I stared at his gleaming chest and soaking jeans, biting my lips to keep from smiling. Whatever I had just done had seem to turn him on and I filed that away for future reference. Purple bikini equals good.

“Hallo,” Lukas flipped his phone open. A second later his eyes went wide as he turned around and walked a few feet away. I couldn’t hear much of the conversation and he was talking too fast for me to catch anything but he was making me nervous. I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around my body as my heart started to speed up in nervousness. Lukas finally hung up and walked towards me.

“Who was it?” I asked clutching the towel in anxiety.

“My parents,” Lukas replied as the butterflies in my stomach started to do some gymnastics. “They invited us over for the weekend.”

Oh shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
--- Thought it was time for Lukas to get a bit of playback for all the times he's embaressed Reyna;)
---Some more Monika...anyone thing she is evil? lol
----For iheartramos17, hope you like it!
-----Comment, Comment, Comment Please:D