I Woke up Next to Lukas Podolski and Holy Crap We're Married

It's October, No It's Oktoberfest

*Reyna POV*
I woke the next morning in sheer bliss. My muscles hurt from the night’s very pleasant activity and I didn’t mind them at all. Every exotic moment in Lukas’s arms was etched in my mind playing over and over as well as deep in my heart. I had thought that there was no way that Lukas could compare to our wedding night…I was dead wrong. I blushed thinking of all the crazy ways we had made love and Lukas’s skillful love making. I smiled and stretched like the content kitten I was, finally opening my eyes to see that the reason for my happiness was still in bed beside me. Lukas was sleeping on his stomach with an arm under his cheek like a pillow while the other was around my waist. I was lying on my side and facing him, snuggled close to his warm body. I studied his sleeping face closely, loving the way he looked so content next to me. His eyes were closed, hiding his amazing sky colored eyes from me. Lukas’s lips were slightly open and I couldn’t help thinking of the naughty and enjoyable ways he had used them last night.
I had to mentally shake my head to get my thoughts back to less dirty ones. You are turning into a sex maniac! I thought to myself. But I didn’t heed my own warning because when it came to Lukas I forgot every sensible thing but him. I pushed my tangled hair out of my face and let my hands run along his back, feeling his strength and noticing that I had left nail and bite marks on his tanned skin.
“Battle wounds,” Lukas’s soft chuckle made my hand pause and glance at his shining blue eyes. “Have to say I didn’t expect that from you.”
“Sorry,” I blushed. I may be a shy woman but I wasn’t made of stone and with Lukas’s torturous mind blowing sex there was only so much pressure I could handle.
“Not me,” Lukas replied with a cheekily grin as he flipped me on my back and climbed over me. “See this one?” He pointed to a bite mark on his neck. “That was when I—.”
I covered his mouth, “I know exactly what you did to make me bite you that hard.”
He wiggled his eyebrows at me as I lowered my hand and leaned in to whisper in my ear, “Would you like to do it again? The other side of my neck is just dying of jealousy.”
“Lukas,” I protested as his lips kissed my belly bottom and his hand caressed my leg. I may have just let him do it again but we never would really know because at that moment the phone rang.
“Ignore it,” Lukas decided turning his attention back to my tingling skin.
“Go answer it,” I told him hitting him playfully on the ass.
Lukas smirked as he gave me a scorching kiss on the lips, “Just like old times.”
He got out of bed stark naked, uncaring and proud. I couldn’t help watching him pull on his sweats as I wrapped the sheets around my body. When he was gone I climbed out of bed and went to my room, knowing that despite wanting to I couldn’t lay in bed with Lukas all day. Since it was Saturday and I didn’t have to go to work I thought that a bath would sooth my muscles.
I went into the bathroom and ran the warm water, making sure to add a lot of soap for bubbles. Five minutes later it was ready and as soon as I sank into the hot water my muscles relaxed and my aches disappeared. I titled my head back on the ledge and just soaked in the feeling of total peace. After a few minutes, I ducked my head under the water loving the feeling of being submerged into a bubble of warmth. I stayed under until I could hold my breath no longer before straightening up and sucking in a lungful of air. Not bothering to open my eyes I reached to the side of the tube where I kept my shampoo. I clasped the neck of the bottle, which was closer than I had originally thought. I dismissed the notion and poured the shampoo into my hand and then ran them through my hair. I almost sighed in pleasure as I massaged my head.
I snapped my eyes open when my brain registered that my fingers weren’t the ones making me feel good and glanced to my side to find Lukas there. I squeaked and lowered my body more into the water, making sure that it was covered from his eyes by the bubbles.
“Lukas! What are you doing?” I said breathlessly.
“I am waiting for you to rinse your hair so that I can move on to washing your body,” he grinned into my shocked face.
“This is a private moment,” I replied. To make him leave I flicked water at him. He didn’t even move and I was dismayed to say that it backfired as I was left to watch the droplets run down his gorgeous chest.
“Are you going to do that again?” Lukas cocked his head to the side as he leaned his folded arms against the side of the tube.
“If you don’t leave I will,” I responded, trying not to let his proximity unnerve me. He let one of his hands fall into the water and I felt his finger glide against my side underwater. I gasped in surprise and delight but swiped some water onto his face. He only shook his head to rid himself of the water and I have to say that it was sexy.
“Just keep doing that Reyna because eventually you’ll run out of water and I will be a very happy man,” Lukas warned devilishly.
“You are impossible,” I said without any force. What I was really wishing was that he would climb in.
His eyes went wide and darkened to the color of a raging ocean and I realized I had spoken the thoughts out loud. I turned a bright red and just wanted to sink under the water. Lukas, however, didn’t need me to say so twice and joined me in the water laying on top of my body and capturing my lips in a kiss that left me feeling like I was drowning.
“Don’t ever be embarrassed to say that you want Reyna,” Lukas murmured against my ravaged lips. “I want you to tell me everything that is going on in that head of yours.”
No longer feeling shy I pulled his head close to mine and kissed his jaw line as my hand dropped down to tug at the top of the sweats he still had on.
“I’m thinking you are wearing too much clothes.”
The pants landed on the floor not a second later while my moan of pleasure echoed through the bathroom.
*Lukas POV*
I couldn’t stop smiling and I knew I looked like an idiot. Thank goodness I was alone in my room getting dressed for the day… or what was left of it since it was already four o’clock. After our very late night and then the scene in the tub it was normal that already most of the day was gone.
I walked out into my bedroom from the bathroom that connect to it and my eyes went straight to the unmade bed and all the things that had happened there…and on the floor…and against the wall…and on my dresser…and on the sofa in the corner. I smirked wickedly, no there was no way I could forget what had happened on that sofa.
There hadn’t been a lot of time to talk about our future together as a married couple but I knew there would be time. At the moment we were closer than ever and the details would work themselves out over time. One thing was for sure, Reyna was mine and there was no way I was going to let her go back to America.
I glanced at the mirror to make sure I looked alright in my jeans and black dress shirt before grabbing my wallet and car keys from the dresser. I went to get Reyna for our outing and found her combing her hair.
“Ready?” I asked. She didn’t answer, instead quickly and guiltily sliding what looked like a pink stripped bag under her bed before turning around to address me.
“Yes, let me just get my bag.” I was going to ask her what she had just hidden but that didn’t matter to me as soon as I glimpsed her outfit. Reyna had on a pairs of gray jeans and heels but it was her shirt that had my throat dry in an instant. It was a short sleeve, white cotton top that looked innocent with the typical design of knit items. However, this top didn’t inspire pure thoughts as it made it possible to give a tantalizing glimpse at the golden skin beneath which I had explored the night before. If that wasn’t enough, there was a band of solid fabric beneath the breast making the eye focus there since the neckline dropped low.
Seriously! Hadn’t the dress last night been torment enough!
“So are you going to tell me where we are going?” she said not noticing the drool practically rolling down my chin.
“Huh?” I couldn’t get my tongue to cooperate and form words.
Reyna looked back at me with confusion written on her face, “The outing? Where are we going?”
“Right.” I leaned my back on her doorway and turned my head so I was looking out into the hall. Reyna was sin personified and a few more minutes watching her was going to give me a ticket straight to hell. “It’s a surprise.”
I had to bite back a hiss when brushed past me, “Can I get a hint?”
“Nope.” I failed at trying to sound normal.
“Are you alright?” Reyna looked back at me as we went down the stairs.
“Yes.” Reyna stopped a few steps from the bottom and turned to face me.
“You are getting really bad at lying.”
“And you are getting too good at seduction.” Reyna’s eyes tinkled as she put her hand on my waist and took a step up so that her body was inches from mine. I was being completely schooled by my student and that wasn’t happening. I clasped her waist and lift her into the air so that the only thing she could do was wrapper her legs around me as I set her on the railing, keeping a possessive hold on her so she wouldn’t fall.
“If you drop me I will kill you,” Reyna warned but with a happy smile.
I let my hand slip to cup her ass and when she raised her eyebrows I only said, “I am getting a better hold so you don’t fall.”
“Yeah right.” Her eyes sparkled in laughter as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I was about to give her the kiss we both wanted when the doorbell rang.
“Must be Bastian and Sarah,” I said letting Reyna down and taking a few more steps to open the door. Bastian had called me earlier while Reyna and I had been in bed to remind me about this special day since every year we went there together. Knowing Reyna was going to love it, I had told him and Sarah to come by the house so that we could all go in one car. I opened the door saying, “You are finally early for once.”
“Sarah was too excited and made me get ready earlier,” Bastian said covering his mouth when he yawned.
“Good call Sarah,” I directed at her.
“Why thank you,” she gave her boyfriend an affectionate look before walking over to greet Reyna.
“I seriously woke up at twelve and just want to curl up and sleep,” Bastian glared at his woman’s back.
“Guess that means I am driving.”
“Please.”
“We better get going girls,” I said to the giggling duo. We all pilled into my car with the girls in the back, talking about whatever it was girls talked about while Bastian and I just listened to my techno music.
“How long till we get there?” asked Reyna ten minutes later.
“A few more minutes, why?” I answered. The fact we had hit traffic meant we were almost there.
“Because I can’t take much more of your music my love.” I really should have been offended by that but my mind only zeroed in on the last two words.
My love. Reyna had said I was her love!
The hugeness of the situation seemed to have escaped the rest of the passengers in the car because they continued their chatting.
“So can I please know where we are going now?” asked Reyna.
“You haven’t told her?!” Sarah gasped. She put a hand on Reyna’s arm and replied very fast, “It is the greatest place in the world!”
“If I guess it will you tell me?” Reyna replied.
“Yes,” I smiled looking at her through my mirror.
“Hmmm,” she tapped her finger on her chin. “Can I have some clues?”
“It’s bigger than Christmastime in Munich,” Bastian supplied, turning to look in the back seat.
“Best place in the world,” repeated Sarah.
“I am going to need something better than that,” Reyna responded clearly confused.
“What do you think of when you hear Germany?” I said switching lanes so we would be there faster.
“Football?”
I grinned, “Good answer but no.”
“Wiener schnitzel?”
“What do we have with them?” hinted Bastian.
“Potatoes?” guessed Reyna.
“No, to drink,” Sarah shook her head.
“Oh! Beer!” Reyna said triumphantly.
“Yes!” we all cried.
“Now connect that to Munich,” I told her as I was directed by a man to my parking area.
“Munich and beer, Munich and beer…wait what month is it?” Reyna asked us, knowing exactly what we were saying. “Are we in October already?”
“Yes!” Sarah clapped her hands together.
“Are we going to Oktoberfest?!”
“You married a genius Lukas,” Bastian teased as I finally found a vacant spot. We all got out of the car and practically ran to the tent areas.
“This is amazing!” Reyna said in awe as she surveyed all the different tents and people at the fest.
“If we would have come earlier you would have seen the mayor tapping the first drink,” Bastian said. “But we like to get here in late afternoon because the party starts in the evening.”
“What are we going to do first?” Reyna replied with wide eyes.
“We are going to get a beer and a brezn for a snack and then explore some more till later tonight when there is music.”
“Beer as a snack?”
“We’re Germans Reyna, the stereotype does have its bases in truth,” Sarah winked. I took Reyna’s hand in mine as we made our way through the crowd of hundreds of people.
“What about that tent?” Reyna indicated the one to our left in which we could hear laughter inside.
“You don’t want to go in there,” Bastian responded. “Trust us.”
“Why not?” Reyna whispered to me.
“Because that is where all the annoying tourists go,” I explained pulling her in front of me while keeping my hand on her waist since the crowd was getting thicker. “And by the end of tonight they will most likely all be bierleichen.”
“What is a bierleichen?”
“Translates to ‘beer corpses’ because foreigners forget there is still a lot of alcohol in beer and pass out all over the place,” I explained. “Believe me it isn’t fun to try not to step on them while trying to get from one end of the tent to another.”
“Good thing I have you to tell me all this,” she said taking my arm when we once more could walk side by side. “If you know I am drinking too much and am going to be a bierleichen stop me.”
“You are in good hands,” I reassured her as we approached our destination. “Here we are.”
“Which tent is this?”
“The best tent! But of course we are bias,” Sarah said as we made our way inside the cozy tent. “Bastian and I will get the beer and food, you guys get the table.”
“Why is this the best tent?” Reyna inquired as we found an open area and sat down.
“You are full of questions today,” I smiled at her. “This tent has the famous local brew called Augustiner. All of the people from Munich loved it and I agree it’s the best beer. See look,—” I pointed behind the ordering counter. “—they still tap the beer out of the wooden kegs and not the steel vats like other tents. In my opinion that’s what makes theirs the best because you can taste it in your beer.”
“I wouldn’t think you would want to taste wood,” Reyna said confused.
“Just trust me.”
*Reyna POV*
I wasn’t going to doubt Lukas again because when Bastian and Sarah came back with our pretzels and beer I found that I loved it. I devoured my food and drink, my belly thanking me afterwards.
I was just finishing the last bit of my food when a server in a traditional outfit approached our table. He talked in rapid German and indicated a group of three a table behind us but I was enjoying my food too much to really care what he had said until Lukas tapped my shoulder as he got up.
“What?” I asked stuffing the last of my delicious pretzel into my mouth so I didn’t waste it.
“Come on, this will be fun,” Lukas his eyes shinning deviously at me.
“Oh god what do I have to do?” We joined the group of three as well as Bastian and Sarah and formed a straight line. The server than poured a glass of alcohol into seven cups on the table before placing them on a thin, long wooden board and handing it to us. I didn’t have to ask because I understood what was expected of me.
One board with seven glasses on it…and they expected us to drink from it at the same time!
“This is not possible,” I squeaked as we all looked at each other before slowly lifting the board towards our lips.
“My cup is wobbling,” Sarah gasped as she laughed. One of the strangers cup’s almost fell to the floor but we managed to keep it on the board. It was a miracle when we all took a sip of the drink but mine toppled over a second later.
“Damn it,” I swore and saw Lukas’s gloating side glance and poked him in the tickle spot on his side. He laughed and his cup fell forward and would have gone down his shirt if he hadn’t leaped back. Lukas’s movement distracted everyone and all of the glasses crashed to the floor.
“Lukas!” Bastian hit his back hard.
“It wasn’t me, hit Reyna!” He pointed a blaming finger on me as we all dissolved into a fit of laughter.
When we could breathe again we left the tent and split up from Bastian and Sarah with plans to meet back at a certain tent that had a really long name and I couldn’t pronounce in an hour. That left Lukas and I to wonder around the area. I was surprised that most people weren’t attacking Lukas when they saw him but I guess people cared more about the beer than a famous footballer today. We made our way past a tent that seemed to be getting set up but I got curious when I saw a small crowd behind it. I pulled Lukas towards the back when I heard a swooshing sound to find that a practice field had been set up.
“This is the Crossbow Shooters Tent,” Lukas said softly in my ear which made it tingle. “The competition isn’t for a few days but they come here to practice and show off to the people.”
I was too interested in watching the men line up their shot and hit the target to answer him. Since there weren’t many people we got a front view of it all. I am a nerd and loved Medieval things so to see the crossbow was a treat.
“Would you like a try Miss?” asked one of the older competitors.
“I can’t.” I lifted my hands to decline him. “I would kill someone.”
“Nonsense, come over here.” With a little encouraging push from Lukas I stepped over the string that had been put up for safety and walked up to the little man. “I am Thomas.”
“Reyna.” I took his hand as he gave me a gentle grin.
“Now don’t you worry I will explain it all for you.” Thomas was a great teacher and you could tell that he loved doing this. He gave me a little history on the crossbow which I enjoyed as a history buff. I could see Lukas out of the corner of my eyes laughing at my enthusiasm for history and would hit him later. After that, Thomas showed me how to hold it and than take aim. My first try was terrible but the next two weren’t bad. On my last shot I managed to get it in the center. I jumped in joy and Lukas whistled my success.
“Thanks that was a lot of fun,” I smiled at Thomas as I handed him back the weapon.
“My pleasure, you looked like you wanted a try.” I was applauded as I strolled back to Lukas and we left.
“You would have made Robin Hood proud.” Lukas kissed the top of my head, wrapping an arm around my waist.
“Thanks but Robin Hood would have used a longbow,” I corrected.
“Just take a complement Reyna and don’t go all historic on me.”
“I only wanted to point out that—.” Lukas shut me up with a passionate kiss that made me moan in the middle of the Oktoberfest grounds.
“Let’s go find Bastian and Sarah,” he suggested. I only nodded and followed behind him, breathless.
Lukas and I arrived at the smallest tent I had seen so far ten minutes later. There was a huge line outside and what looked like some kind of bouncer letting people in or refusing them.
I opened my mouth to ask where I was but Lukas anticipated yet another of my millions of questions.
“This is Käfers Wiesen Schänke where all the celebrities go,” Lukas said as the bouncer nodded at us and we ducked into the tent without having to stand in line. “It is also where they have the best food.”
He wasn’t kidding about the celebrities. I saw football player, politicians, city officials, actors, actresses, singers, and so much more. I tried not to stare when I saw Johnny Depp and his French wife brush past me.
As soon as they were gone I hissed at Lukas in pure astonishment, “Did you see that?! It was Johnny freakin’ Depp!” Lukas bit his lip and I knew he was trying not to laugh in my face. “You are just mean!”
I pushed him towards Bastian and Sarah who already had a table with tons of different German food and of course beer.
“Thought we would order already,” Sarah said cheerfully.
“Good thinking,” Lukas responded.
We spent two hours at that dinner table, sampling all the food such as hendl, würstl, knödel, sauerkraut, obatzda, reiberdatschi, weisswurst, and so much more. Not to mention the beer. Sarah and Bastian knew how to hold all that liquor and Lukas didn’t drink as much as the rest of us since he was driving but as I wasn’t a big drinker I knew I was a little tipsy by the end of the night. We left around ten when music was blasting and everyone was eating and drinking.
“Hey look!” I said a little too loudly and excitedly. “There’s a bierleichen!”
I laughed—I have no idea why— at the man that was sleeping on the floor, his friends still drinking away.
“I thought you Americans drank more,” Bastian gave me a funny look. “With all your parties in the movies and stuff.”
“Not this American,” I responded, almost running into another woman if Lukas hadn’t steered me to the right. “Oops, sorry.” I put my arms around Sarah, Lukas, and somehow reaching Bastian. “I have something to tell you guys…I think I’m drunk.”
“Oh we know,” they replied.
*Lukas POV*
It was really funny and cute to watch as Reyna tried to walk in a straight line to our front door. Bastian and Sarah had just left and there I was with a wasted Reyna who was trying to unlock the front door but wasn’t managing to get the key in the lock.
“How about I do that?” I said taking the key from her hand and quickly opening the door.
“God this is embarrassing,” she said walking unsteadily up the step and into our hallway. “I’m so wasted and doing strange things that will hunt me for the rest of my life.”
“Don’t worry, Sarah and I will keep our mouths shut about this and I will make sure Bastian does too.”
“Thanks.” Reyna bent to the side and I gripped her arm to make sure she stayed up right.
“Time for bed, I think.”
“You think wrong,” Reyna replied pulling her hand from mine and heading for the game room in the back. “I am not tired and want to play a game.”
“I really think you need to sleep this off,” I told her.
Reyna turned back to face me, holding out an arm to steady herself before marching right up to me. There was no space between our bodies when she stopped and lifted her head and gave me a pleading look with those hypnotizing violet eyes of hers.
“Please play with me.”
I was weak and said I would. We ended up playing pool, or trying to. I was winning as Reyna didn’t have that great of an aim because of the beer.
When I pointed this out she said, “At least I am not a bierleichen.”
It was a feat I had to admit. I bent to make my shoot, concentrating even thought this was far from a real game. I sunk one of the balls and looked over at Reyna to find her eyes fixed on me.
“It’s your turn,” I said.
“I don’t want to play anymore.” Reyna dropped her stick, grabbing my shirt and kissing me.
*Reyna POV*
Aided by the drinking I was much bolder than I had ever dared to be. I let my tongue slip into Lukas’s mouth to meet his while my hands literally ripped the buttons of his shirt off to expose his magnificent chest. Lukas groaned as I explored his mouth and the plains of his abdomen at the same time. Encouraged by his reactions, I let my mouth drop to kiss a trail on his neck and than along his jaw line before tugging at his ear with my teeth. At the same time I plastered my body against him, needing to be one as my nails gently dug in his back.
Lukas rumbled a noise of pleasure in the back of his throat, “Reyna stop.”
“Why?” I asked confused as my hands rested on the back of his neck.
“Because you are drunk and don’t know what you are doing. I don’t want to take advantage of you.” His breathing was deep and I knew it took a lot for him to restrain himself.
“Lukas, I know what I’m doing.”
I really was. I may have been a little drunk before but thoughts of Lukas had sobered me up enough to want another night of pleasure in his arms.
“I can’t Reyna.” Lukas shook his head sadly. Guess I was going to have to take extreme measures. I took one step out of his arms and reached for the helm of my shirt.
“Reyna don’t…” His voice left him as I tossed my shirt aside and let him take in the view of me in the bra I had just gotten from Victoria Secret.
It was purple…a color he couldn’t resist.
♠ ♠ ♠
~COMMENTS PLEASE!!!
~ Just a note, i have never been to Oktoberfest but would like to so the scenes are fiction along with some info from the web (but how much can you trust the internet lol).
~I really hoped you liked it! Had to make up for their lack of sex in the past ;)
~Next chapter is going to be complicated so you will have to give me time.
~ Can you believe only four chapter left?