Status: Active-ish

Cooler Than Me

Chapter Four

Jamie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"......and so that's what happened?" Kellan asked after my long speech.
"Yeah. Isn't it horrible?" I wailed. This was the longest story probably ever told.
"I mean, it can't be that bad. It's not like there'll be any guys from school there." Kellan noted.
"But what if there are? I will be the nerd of the school! Everyone will shun me! I will be a outcast! A reject! A outsider!" I cryed out dramaticly. My cries echoed through-out the house. The girl who studies at Kellan's house came in.
"Um, I heard, uh, a yell." she muttered. Mabye she's just shy, I thought. She sure doesn't say much.
"Naw, it was just me." I replied.
"Oh, well, okay. I was just, um, worried." she whispered. "It was louder than my record."
"Yeah. That trash is way to loud anyway. I don't know how you could here him." Kellan spat back. He must really not like her. I don't even remember her name.
"Um, what's your name anyway?" I asked.
"I told you before, it's Heather." she muttered. She must be really shy. She barely even talks.
"Whatever, Heather. Just get out, and study like the nerd you are." Kellan spat out. Heather started crying and ran out of the front room.
"Don't take it personaly!" I yelled behind her. I waited until she was out of earshot. "Why are you being so mean? She's crying for God's sake! Who woke up on the wrong side of the mansion?" I said, poking him. He looked pretty irratated.
"She is a nusance! She won't get out of the way!" He screamed. I think I made him even angrier. "NOW GET OUT!" He screamed even louder than before.
I looked at him trying to fake tears. "B-but, I have nowhere to stay!"
"There's Percy's."
"But then I'll have to confront- DUN DUN DUN- Glendy!" I whined.
"I don't care. JUST. LEAVE!" Kellan screamed at the top of his lungs.
I picked up my suitcase and headed for the door.
Before leaving I screamed, "Well, well, WHO'S THE PISSY PANTS?" Kellan picked up the vase and threw it, but I closed the door just in time. I slumped against the door, sighing.
"Now what? Oh yeah, Percy's." I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to cut it short! But my throat hurts! :D JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!