Sequel: The Violet Hour
Status: Finished!

Practice Makes Perfect.

Chapter Eleven.

“I should go though. I've got some stuff to take care of tomorrow.” I said with my head still on his shoulder. “What are you doing?” He asked me. “Meetings for school and stuff.” I said. “Aren't you on break though?” He asked me. “Yeah but I have to meet with my professors and the Democrats have a meeting I have to go to.” I said. “Awh, are you in all those clubs?” He asked me laughing. “I do a few things.” I said smiling. I got up off the couch and and stood in front of Patrick who was still sitting on the couch. I smirked at him and sat on top of him with my legs on either side of his. I put both of my hands on his cheeks and started kissing him. I felt Patrick grab the sides of my thighs and I could hear him make small noises. As soon as I heard him do that for a bit, I got off him. I started to giggle and stare at him. Patrick ran his hand through his hair and rubbed his face. “I don't think I have anything to say this time.” He said sighing. I smiled at him. “Maybe someday.” I said winking at him. Patrick started groaning and I just laughed at him. I went over to his door where my coat and purse were laying and I put it on. “So I've got my game tomorrow so I don't know how much I'll be able to see you.” He said. “I think you can go a day without seeing me, Patrick.” I said laughing. “Oh it's not me I'm worried about.” He said laughing. “Well, I'll make sure to watch the game.” I said. “You better be watching it since you won't be there.” He said. “Patrick, no offense, but right now money can be spent in better ways than seeing you when I've already seen you play hockey.” I said smiling. “Ouch. You really know how to bruise a man's ego.” He said. “It's not to be mean. I promise I'll come to a game soon though.” I said smiling. “As long as you try.” He said smiling. “I'll walk you to your car so you don't get jacked.” He said putting on his coat. “We live in the nice part of Chicago. Trust me, I've walked through worse at home.” I said laughing as we walked to the elevator. I got to my car and Patrick gave me a hug and a kiss. “Night, Blaine. I'll call you tomorrow.” He said as he watched me drive off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet and to the point.
Comments?