Sequel: The Violet Hour
Status: Finished!

Practice Makes Perfect.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

Over the next few days it was kind of the same routine. Pat and I would go out to eat or we would go on walk then I would go to classes or do schoolwork. Jon would call me and afterwards, I would wonder if I said something wrong. One night, it was midnight and the Blackhawks had won their game and I was sitting on the couch writing a paper for one of my classes when someone knocked at my door. “I hope you're someone good because I don't think my neighbors will appreciate being woken up.” I yelled as I still typed away. “It's your best friend.” The voice said. “Come in.” I said sighing. Patrick walked in and came right up towards me. “Does your paper save automatically?” He asked me. “Uh, yeah, why?” I asked him. He closed my laptop and put it on the coffee table. “Patrick, what the hell are you doing?!”I almost yelled. “I was sitting in traffic and I looked over and this couple was walking down the street. I mean, the guy was totally making out with his girl.” He started. “Pat, that's really effing weird and I don't know what you're trying to tell me.” I said. “JUST LISTEN TO ME.” He yelled. I sat back on my couch and listened to him. “I was jealous of them. Not being he was getting some action but because they looked happy. I can't just be friends with you, Blaine. It's like effing torture.” He said. I sat there silently as he came and got his knees and put his hands on my knees. “You keep me sane. You're the smartest person I know. I can talk to you about anything and you won't judge me. I know you've gone through some really shitty things but I will never do that to you.” He said grabbing my hands. I let one loose and I touched his cheek. “I'm not good at these things, I know that. It's taken a lot for me to just tell you all of this. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I love you.” He said quietly. My eyes widened and I sat there stunned. “I know you probably don't believe me but I really need you to.” He said looking up at me. “I believe you, Patrick.” I said quietly. “I understand if you don't feel the same way. I probably wouldn't love me either.” He said with a small chuckle. I leaned down to Patrick and kissed him. I had missed that so much. “I love you too.” I said quietly. Patrick kissed me again and I took off his coat. He was on the couch with me now and he laid on top of me. He was still kissing me and I could feel his hand run up and down my stomach. I ran my fingers on his back before he stopped. “Are you sure?” He asked me. I just nodded. Patrick got up and carried me to my bedroom. I laughed while he carried me, it was just so cliché. That was the first night Patrick and I were really together.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) New subscribers again. Absolutely amazing.
Thanks everyone and keep up with the comments!
They're fantastic!