Sequel: The Violet Hour
Status: Finished!

Practice Makes Perfect.

Chapter Twenty-Five.

The rest of the day, I didn't do much. I tried doing yoga to make myself feeling better. It just made me more stressed because I couldn't do one of the positions. I talked to Jon, who apologized about earlier. He said he didn't know what was getting into him lately and he was all over the place because of hockey. He said he just wanted what was best for me and for me to be happy. He said that he saw Patrick could do that for me. I forced myself into believing what Jon said. Patrick came over that night. We were sitting on the couch talking. “So, what'd you think of my sisters?” He asked me. “I like them. They're really nice and you kinda all look alike. It's kinda creepy.” I said laughing. “Yeah, I've heard that.” He said laughing. “They liked you. They're pretty stunned I found someone like you.” He laughed. I laughed at Patrick. “It's not hard to find smart girls in Chicago.” I said. “But you're not just smart. You're pretty hot, you know to have fun, you've got a sense of humor. That's more than a lot of girls.” He said. “Awh, Pat. You said I was pretty hot. You've got such a way of words.” I said laughing. “Only for you, my love.” He said with a wink. I smiled at him and put my head in his shoulder. “Are you okay?” He asked me. “You seemed pretty jittery today.” “I'm okay now. Just stuff with school.” I said. “Blaine, I have to tell you something.” He said. I sat up and looked at him. “This morning I told Jon about last night.” He said. “I had to tell you before you found out any other way. I only told him because he's like, my friend. He was wondering if we were okay or whatever.” He said. I sighed. “I know you told him, Pat.” I said. “What? How?” He asked. “Jon told me this morning. I think that's why I came over but then I saw you and your sisters. That's the person I love, Patrick. Not this person that everyone sees you as. I didn't want to say anything because it wasn't relevant at the time.” I said. “Blaine, I'm so sorry.” He said. “Eh, don't be. I don't really care anymore. Just please, don't do that again.” I said. “I make so many dumb mistakes and I act stupid. You still want me around. I just never thought I would have that.” He said. “I never thought I would have another guy in my life.” I said shrugging. “I promise to be the best man I can be for you Blaine.” He said. “Don't do it for me, Pat. Do it for yourself. People look to you and look up to you. Just do what you think is best.” I said. “Being with you is what's best for me.” He said quietly. “Awh, Patrick. You sound like you just came out of a movie.” I said giggling. “Like 'Say Anything...?'” He laughed. “Eh, you're no John Cusack but close enough.” I said laughing. Patrick kissed me and he spent the night. We didn't do anything but it was just nice being near him. I did love Patrick. He made me feel normal and right again. He was the person I thought I could be myself near. I didn't feel like he was walking on eggshells around me. I needed him just as much as he needed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but oh well.
Thanks for all the comments, keep 'em coming!
Thanks to the new subscribers, too! :D

Also, I'll be taking requests for any stories.
Just shoot me a message or comment and I'll get working on it!