Sequel: The Violet Hour
Status: Finished!

Practice Makes Perfect.

Chapter Thirty-Two. The End.

A week later I went over to Patrick's unannounced to tell him I think we should part ways. I walked in on him with a blonde gal he had been with for the past month.
“Blaine, I can explain.” He said as the girl left.
“Can we talk for a second?” I asked.
“Patrick, I think we should break up. But in a mutual way.” I said.
“Because I cheated on you?” He asked.
“Eh, I don't really care about that. I think we're just really good friends and you didn't want to hurt me. Our hearts weren't into this as much as we made ourselves believe.” I said.
“How long have you known?” He asked.
“A few weeks. Patrick, we're better off as friends and not the other way around.” I said.
“I do love you though, Blaine.” He said quietly.
“I love you too, Patrick. But it's not in the way we want it to be. We aren't in love with each other. We're in love with what we thought we could be.” I said.
“So, what do we do now?” He asked me sighing.
“We go back to our lives. You go out and have fun and be the person who you really are and I do the same. But Patrick?” I said.
“Yes?” He asked me.
“You changed my life. You brought me back to who I was. I learned it's okay to have fun and fall for people again. That not all men, are bad. You're a really great man and you will find someone, you just don't need it now.” I said.
“You deserve better than me. You brought out a side I didn't know I had. A really good side, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that.” He said. I gave Patrick a kiss on the cheek and got up to put my coat on.
“So, I just wanted to let you know, Jon likes you.” Patrick said.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“I hooked up with a girl on the roadtrip and he was really upset with me and all he could talk about was you. I guess it was pretty obvious, but he wants you.” He said laughing.
“If I ever hooked up with him, would you hold any bad feelings toward him?” I asked Patrick. “Nah. We settled our differences between ourselves. Jon's one of my best friends, I wouldn't trash him.” He said.
“See! You are a good person after all.” I laughed.
Patrick and I hugged one last time and I walked out of his apartment one last time. I drove home and I felt pretty happy but sad in a way. I did love Patrick and he did make me a better person. I was kind of sad to see that part of my life over. I got to my apartment and opened the door and Jon was sitting on my couch.
“JESUS CHRIST!” I yelled. “What the eff are you doing here? You scared me, Jon!” I said laughing.
“Lock your doors once and a while. I don't feel like getting a phone call from you crying saying someone broke in. But I came to see how you were. I figured you were over at Patrick's.” He said.
I stuck my tongue out at Jon. “Yeah. We broke up and all that jazz.” I said.
“How did he take it?” He asked me.
“He was fine. He was with some broad when I walked in.” I said laughing.
“Sorry.” Jon said.
“You're fine. But we had a long talk and we both felt the same way.” I said.
“That's good. So nothing bad?” He asked.
“Nope, he also said you liked me.” I said with a big grin.
“Oh, go on.” He said laughing.
“He said he wouldn't harbor any bad feelings if we ended up together. You guys are good friends, he doesn't want to jeopardize that.” I said.
“Jon, I want to end up with you.” I said. Jon looked at me and smiled. He got up and kissed me.
“I love you.” He whispered in my ear.
“I love you, too.” I said. We danced to ever slow sappy song I had on my crappy 16 GB iPod that night. It was also the first night Jon slept over. I've come to realize it’s not about who you’ve been with, it’s about who you end up with.

Sometimes, the heart doesn’t know what it wants until it finds what it wants.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :)
It was a really fun time writing this story, I loved it!
You guys were so fantastic about it with comments and subscribers.
I'm thinking of doing a sequel, tell me what you think. Also working on a Sharp story.

But I'd love to know your thoughts on the ending of the story :)
THANKS AGAIN GUYS <3