Sequel: The Violet Hour
Status: Finished!

Practice Makes Perfect.

A New Beginning.

It had been two months since I broke up with Patrick and subsequently got together with Jonathan. I told Jon I wanted to take things slow because I still felt pretty bad about what I did to Patrick. I mean, Patrick in a way did worse to me, but we both screwed up pretty bad. Our hearts weren't in in like we pretended they were. I was pretty happy, other than the occasional bad day. I never went to Jon's games though. I didn't want to see Patrick. In my own sick way, I thought if I ignored him it was like he didn't exist and everything we did never happened. I told Jon that one night and he said he understood. I knew I was hurting him but I felt it was best in the long run. It was a regular night for me, staying in and doing homework when Jon came over. “It took me half an hour to get here tonight.” Jon said when he came in. I looked up from my computer screen. “Thanks for knocking on the door.” I said. “Traffic is so ridiculous. It's eleven at night! Speaking of which, why are you working?” He asked me. “I don't know. I'm bored? This paper really isn't getting anywhere.” I said laughing. I turned the computer off and went and sat next to Jon. “Why are you here so late?” I asked him. “I missed you, obviously.” He said with a smile. “Awh. I didn't have classes today, you could have come earlier.” I said. “Why don't you tell me these things?” He laughed. “I don't want to be that clingy girl, I mean, person.” I said. “Blaine, you're allowed to call yourself my girlfriend. That's what you are.” He said. “I know, it's just weird saying that, I guess.” I sighed. “Do you feel bad calling yourself that?” He asked. “I'm not embarrassed if that's what you think. I just don't want people to think I'm this bad person.” I said. “I call you my girlfriend.” He said quietly. I turned towards Jon and pulled him to me by the side of his face and kissed him. “You know how I feel. You always have. Everything is still really new and weird for me. I don't want to screw this up after everything we went through.” I said. “I know, I'm sorry. I just...” He started letting his voice go off. “What?” I asked. “I love you.” He said looking at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the beginning of the sequel, 'The Violet Hour.'
It's up so I hope you all read it! :)