Sequel: The Violet Hour
Status: Finished!

Practice Makes Perfect.

Chapter Six.

We were watching the movie and Patrick and I were holding hands the entire time. I had forgotten this movie was actually kinda long. After the movie was over I got up to go take the DVD out when Patrick still held onto my hand. “What are you doing?” He said smiling. “Uh, going to take the movie out?” I said laughing. I was standing up and he was still holding onto my hand. “Come here.” He said getting up. “Patrick.” I said giggling. He stood up in front of me and grabbed my hips and kissed me. I put my hands on his chest and his hands were still on my hips. He pulled away and looked at me. “I really like you.” He said smiling. “Psht, I would hope so if you were spending all this time with me.” I said laughing. Way to go Blaine. Awesome way to ruin another great moment. “I like you too, Patrick.” I finished. I gave him another quick kiss then we broke apart and I put up the movie. When I turned around Patrick was looking at some pictures. “You played sports?” He asked me. There were some old pictures of me in my volleyball and basketball games. “Yeah a little bit in high school. Andy was the athletic kid.” I said. “I was a bookworm. I cared more about getting straight A's and getting into whatever college I wanted.” I told him. “We all do different things.” He said. I nodded and I took the blanket and folded it up. Patrick walked over to my desk and looked at my papers. He picked one paper up and looked through it. “Jesus, how long did it take you to write this?” He asked me. “Uhm, about two weeks.” I said. “What's it on?” “I wrote about the political impact of Mormons.” I said laughing. “Are you Mormon?” He asked me. I started laughing. “No, I'm Jewish but like, I don't really practice. I pray and stuff but I rarely go to Temple. Even then, I'm not really a good Jewish girl.” I said. “Did you do it when you were younger?” He asked me. “No, my mom would pray a lot and she would have me do it. She wanted me to be a spiritual person.” I said. “Do you think you are?” He asked me. “I don't know. I swear, I lie sometimes, I do some bad stuff sometimes. I believe in that and I pray sometimes. I'm trying to be a good person and go to college to help people but I don't know.” I said. “I think you're a good person.” Patrick said. I smiled and thanked him. “Do you think you're a good person?” I asked him. He sighed, “I try but I know what people think of me. They think that because I am that a lot of the time. I use girls and I have a massive ego. I think it depends.” He said. “At least you're being honest.” I said. At this point I was leaning against the couch. “I like whatever is happening now. I'm having fun and I like you. I hope it's the same for you. I don't want to be what people think about me when I'm around you.” He said. “I've seen you around girls before and how you act around them. Honestly, it's stunning you would even talk to me in the first place or the fact that you're not acting like I thought you would. It's not my place to judge though. You're obviously proving me wrong.” I said. “Why would you think you aren't my type?” He asked me. “I'm not a blonde, I'm not too skinny, I'm not skanky, and no offense, but I'm a smart gal.” I said laughing. “Maybe I like you because you're different.” He told me. “And I don't always go for girls who are skanky, as you say.” He said laughing. “I'm not saying I can't have fun, because you totally don't know me yet, but I'm not going to act any differently than who I am. I'm not that slutty girl you can just pick up at the bar or club. I'm dead serious.” I said. “I know you're not.” He said. “Can I ask you a question?” I asked him. “Of course.” He said. “What made you come sit by me at my brother's hockey game?” I asked him. “Well, at first I heard someone scream 'Oh Snap' and giggle. I could tell it was you by the massive smile on your face. Plus, your hair looked rad underneath that green hat.” He said laughing. “I legit need to be more quiet in public.” I said laughing. “Now since, you asked me a question, I get to ask you one.” He said. I rolled my eyes. “Would you like to come out to a club with me tonight?” He asked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting!
Keep it up! I love knowing what you guys think!