Sequel: The Violet Hour
Status: Finished!

Practice Makes Perfect.

Chapter Nine.

I was woken up to someone fumbling around and attempting to sit on my legs. “Blaine, move your freaking legs over.” The voice said. I sat up and opened my eyes. “How's the hangover?” I asked him. “Thanks for the advil but it's not too bad.” He said. That reminded me. “Awh eff.” I said reaching over to my phone. “What's wrong?” Patrick asked me as he had his head rested on the back of the couch. “I forgot to text John and tell him we got home safe.” I said as I texted him an apology. “Yeah, what was that all about? You and him were with each other all night.” Patrick said looking at me. “Don't you dare pull that crap on me. I tried to be with you but your women were all up on you the entire time.” I said. “I still can't believe you two know each other.” He said. “Well, believe it.” I said. “So, when we were leaving and you got all heated and reamed that poor gal out, that was really hot.” Patrick said smirking. “I feel bad about saying that stuff now.” I said shaking my head. “I hope you realize when I go to practice later, everyone will think you're the coolest girl ever.” He said smiling. “Whatever. Can I say something?” I asked him. “Of course.” “Please don't drag me to a club if you're just going to get wasted without me and dance on other girls. That kinda blew.” I said. Patrick shook his head. “I was wondering when you were going to say that. I'm really sorry, I should have known better.” He said. “But thank you for driving me here and making sure I didn't do anything stupid.” He said. “I won't let you die or get arrested already, Kane.” I said smiling. “Though, you did do something wrong.” He said. I gave him the evil eye. “What are you talking about?” I asked him. “You didn't sleep in the same bed as me. There's enough room for the two of us.” He said. “Not when you're wasted, my dear.” I said smiling. “I'm really sorry for how I acted last night. It's going to get some used to being not so, stupid.” He said. “At least you're trying.” I said laughing. “So, tomorrow night I have a game. Will you be attending it?” He asked me. “Nope.” I said smiling. “What?! Why not?” He asked me. “Patrick, I don't really have the money to go to games. Plus, I can watch it right here my warm apartment and scream things at you without looking stupid.” I said smiling. “Blaine, I can get you a ticket.” He said. “No. I really don't want you to do that. I've gone to plenty of Blackhawks games. I think I'll be okay.” I said smiling. “You're so frustrating.” He said sighing. “You barely know me, Patrick. You'll learn to deal with it.” I said laughing. “I actually should get going. I've got practice soon. Can I still call you later?” He asked laughing. “Of course you can.” I said. I got up and handed him his coat. He gave me a kiss and left. Oh my. What was I getting myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are awesome!