Status: active-ish lollol

no one could break them apart.

Image

Ever since the first moment Jack Barakat distantly had laid his eyes on Lucy Jane, there was no doubt that his heart was telling him something. He spotted the way her right ear always peeked out of her hair the slightest bit, or the way she would adorably scrunch up her freckled nose in confusion to something and then gracefully throw her head back in laughter with her friends. Jack was almost subconsciously interested and attracted to the mystery girl. Although words were never spoken, although eyes were never met, the chemistry between the two was undying and would soon be therapeutic to each of the lost lover's bruised hearts.

That was about five years ago, now, when Lucy and Jack bump into each other at a cliche basement party, with intoxicated teenagers in every corner, the fate erupts at first sight. Through Lucy's large dark, hazel eyes, she sees before her a boy she had never seen before, his dark messy hair and childish grin, and was deeply intrigued in attraction towards him. Butterflies fluttered through her stomach through ever word spoken and through every small smile and laugh, she knew there was something. Behind Jack's eyes, he saw the girl he had seen from a distance five-years ago. The same too-skinny body, her long limbs and large hands, and of course the freckled face and the big ears. He saw the history, he saw his hopes of pure love (and lust) finally coming together in his hands. He would do anything just to have her in his arms. Lucy, of course oblivious to Jack's past knowledge of her, believes the reason behind the event was just a coincidence, a very happy one at that. Jack, on the other hand, knows that his prayers were finally answered. A chance of connection easily changing both of their lives, discovering the deep history that actually lay behind their slowly building relationship. No matter what, or who, came into the picture, it was beautifully factual that no one could break them apart.

Disclaimer:
I do not own / know nor am I affiliated with All Time Low or the members of All Time Low's band and crew in any way. Also, anyone in my story who resembles anyone in real life is an absolute coincidence, for I have made up all characters in this story line (except All Time Low members, crew, etc.).

I do own the characters, story line, etc.

blah blah blanbitty blah.

All for entertainment purposes only, please enjoy. Thanks bunches. (:
  1. “’Sounds like you should find out her name, Jack. Seems like you’re in love.”
    Jack spots a very beautiful girl, and ends up not being able to get her off his mind.
  2. “Alex, I’m done with Mary. We’re gonna *** this place up, no regrets.”
    Jack wearily decides to forget about horrible girl trouble by going to a party with Alex.