Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 1: Purple Skinny Jeans & Migraines

“I've said it before, and I'll say it again Bill. No!”

“But Andi! Pretty please?”

“No.”

“Ugh! Why not?!”

“Because I said so.”

“Oh come on! It'll be fun!”

“I'm done talking about this Bill.”

Bill Trumper set out a deepening pout as he continued to argue with his friend. All he wanted was for Andreas to go with him to the big blow out sale this weekend. He'd had his heart set on a pair of purple skinny jeans for a month, and Friday they were practically giving them away, but he had no way of getting to the store, since he had no car.

“Andi please! I'm begging you for the trillionth time! Please please please?!” he continued to beg.

His friend sighed as he impatiently rubbed the bridge of his nose. “...if I take you...will you promise me you won't go off to the bar across the street? Cause I don't want a repeat of last time Bill.” he sighed. Bill let a wicked grin spread across his lips as he remembered his past adventure to the Palm Grounds Local Bar.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Trumper! Trumper! Trumper!” the crowd of drunken idiots chanted as Bill gulped down another shot of vodka. His entire body felt numb with the percentage of alcohol in the teen's system. One more drink and he'd be in the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

“Bill! Dammit! I knew I'd find you here!” Andreas hissed as he observed his drunken friend.

“Andi?! Hey man wazz-up? This is...wait what was your name again...?” he slurred, referring to the boy he had been making-out with.

“Cut the crap man! I'm taking you home!” Bill hiccupped as a reply as he nodded with a tipsy smile. As Andreas dragged him out of the bar, Bill continued to ramble about how much he hated baseball cards and country music. There was no point in asking questions. He had no control over his mouth when he was drunk.

He heaved more than twice his weight in puke that night and awoke with the most terrifying headache he'd ever had. When he stepped into the shower to shake it off the next morning, all Andreas heard him shout was, “Who the hell is Damien and why did he write his number on my ass?!” Although, Andi did have a lot of fun telling Bill of the events that had taken place the night before.

- - - - - - - - - -

“That was a whole four months ago! I'll be good, I promise! Please?! I want those skinny jeans so fucking bad!” Bill moaned. “Bill...”

“Awe Bill, you know that's not fair!” Andreas shouted as his friend gave him the most amazingly done puppy dog eyes ever. Bill stayed silent, hoping his plan would overpower the bleach blonde.

“AGH! Fine! I'll drive you to the damn store to get your lame ass jeans!”

“Yes! Thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you!” Bill squealed as he hugged the very life out of Andreas.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Ugh. Why can't that be me he's hanging off of?” Tom moaned as he watched his angel giggle like a school girl.

“Uhm...because he hates you?” Georg replied, quirking an eyebrow.

“It was a rhetorical question. Damn I want that ass!”

“You've been at it for two years Tom. Your record is twelve minutes. I think he'll be the one that got away.” Gustav stated.

“No way in hell am I gonna give up. I swear that by graduation he'll be begging to suck my cock.” Tom announced. Mostly just to himself as a pick-me-up though.

Every time Tom even so much as thought of Bill Trumper he popped a boner. He'd only recently last year discovered his bisexuality, but only because he found his attraction to Bill to be so immense. He longed to rip open the boy's skinny jeans and run his tongue all over his body. He wanted to see if the rumors of the tattoo on his groin, and his nipple piercing were true or not. He urged to feel the shiver down his spine provided from the touch of Bill's tongue piercing pressing against his “second head”.

Tom wouldn't define his feelings toward Bill as love per say. He didn't believe in love. He only believed in lust. He did want to be with Bill for the rest of his life, but he didn't want marriage, he didn't want to hear any “I love you's”, and he most certainly didn't want kids. He just wanted Bill. Over the summer he practically burst into tears when he found out Bill would be leaving town to visit relatives for two months. He just loved the feeling of Bill's presence. Whether they were sitting in the same classroom, or cuddling, which anyone with half a brain knew would never happen.

Tom truly tried everything to get Bill's attention when he first noticed the raven haired beauty. He remembers so many of his antics which instead of wooing said angel, only made him hate Tom more.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill and Andreas could only gasp at the site of what was plastered over the entrance to the cafeteria. An enormous banner that read, “Bill Trumper, will you be my boyfriend?” hung over the doorway. A man in a black suit walked over to Bill, handing him a large bouquet of red and white roses, which he gladly accepted.

“Who the hell would do all of this for you?” Andreas asked his blushing friend.

“I dunno, but I'm determined to find out so I can thank them properly.” he giggled as one of the men escorted him into the cafeteria.

As Bill entered the candlelit room, he scouted around hoping to find his prince charming. No one had ever gone this far at getting his attention. He didn't ask for it, but he certainly didn't mind it.

“So what do you say beautiful?” a soft, yet alluring voice whispered as he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his waist from behind.

Bill smiled shyly, plucking a petal off one of the white roses in his arms. “I'll need to know you're name before I say yes to anything. This is all very sweet, but I don't approve of dating strangers.” he whispered, releasing the petal as he watched it hover to the ground.

“Oh you know me Billa. You know me very well. I know you want me just as much as I want you.” the mystery boy replied.

Bill stiffened slightly, and let an annoyed sigh. Only one person dared to call him Billa, even though he hated it with a strong passion.

He escaped the grasp and dropped the flowers right onto the floor before storming out and leaving in a huff. His eyes were now narrowed and filled with disgust as he emerged from the once romantic setting. “Awe come on baby!”

“Tom Kaulitz, for the millionth time! I. Hate. You. Therefore, I will NEVER in a MILLION years, go out with you! Get it through you're thick, perverted skull! Go fuck one the many sluts you have bowing at your feet! You'll never, not EVER have sex with me!” he screamed in utter frustration. But of course this almost obsessed teen only took that as a challenge to continue.

- - - - - - - - - -

But that was almost a year and a half ago. Tom knew better now. He had to try a hell of a lot harder if he was gonna snag his man.

Tom drummed his fingers on the textbook in front of him as he impatiently waited for class to end. Lunch was in less than five minutes and he was in desperate need of some Billa time. Translation, getting punched in the face by the lovely flower.

He nearly leaped over his desk when the rings sounded and then scampered off to the cafeteria.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Afternoon gorgeous!”

“Oh no.” Bill groaned. He didn't dare turn around. He knew exactly who was speaking and who they were speaking to.

An arm slipped around his waist as he felt a warm body seat itself next to him. Andreas pursed his lips and let out a sigh, knowing that, yet again, Tom was in for some pain.

“Miss me Billa?” Tom asked, with a smart ass smirk trailing across his lips.

“Ooh how I wonder what life would be like if I'd never met you.” the feminine boy hissed through his clenched pearly white teeth. “I'd be the happiest fucker alive!” he thought.

“I knew you felt the same way!” the dread head squealed as he hugged his “boyfriend”.

Tom was too horny to notice Bill's eye twitching, his nails ready to claw the boy's eyes out. “Fuck off Tom.” he growled, trying his best to control his anger.

“Not until we discuss the arrangements of our date Friday.” Tom replied, looking dead serious. Did this boy even have ears?!

“...date...?” Bill questioned, digging his nails into an apple. Oh how he wished it was Tom's head.

“Yes silly, of course our date! Remember? We agreed that I'd drive you to the mall to buy those purple skinny jeans you wanted, and then we'd go to dinner and movie. You even said you'd provide the condoms for afterward.” Tom explained.

Juice began to leak from the apple and leave a puddle on the table, while Bill listened to his stalker's words.

“How did he know about the jeans?” he mouthed with a frantic look on his face. Andreas could only shrug, knowing how uncomfortable his friend was.

He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, using breathing techniques to control his stress that he'd read about online. Tom caused him so much stress he got frequent migraines. “I'm sorry Tom. Andreas already said he'd take me. We were gonna go hang out at his house afterwards.” Bill said calmly and politely, shocking those who were close by and listening.

Tom pondered for only a moment before reaching into his back pocket. Pulling out his wallet, he said, “I'll give you three hundred bucks if you ditch him.”

“Deal!” Andreas said wide eyed as Tom handed over the cash.

Bill just sat there with his jaw hanging open. “Andi!”

“What?!”

“What the hell?!”

“Dude, it's three hundred bucks. I have no job and I need money for iTunes.”

“Alright! Our date is all set!” Tom exclaimed.

“No it's not! I'm not going out with you! Nor will I get in the same car as you! I don't wanna be molested!” Bill refused as he tried to squirm out of Tom's grasp. It didn't work.

“I'm hurt Billa. I would never push you to do something you don't wanna do.” he assured him.

“...how can you say that with a straight face when every fucking day you attempt to force me to go out with you?!”

“I can because I know deep, deep, deep down...you wanna go out with me. You always have, and you always will. You want me. You wanna kiss me. You want to feel my tongue slip past your lips and twirl around yours. You want to moan my name in the dead of night as I pound against your prostate. You wanna scream with me as we experience a powerful orgasm together. You want to feel my cum fill up your tight, virgin hole as you moan in ecstasy.”

A cold shiver ran down Bill's spine as Tom whispered those revolting words in his ear. His stomach turned at the thought of Tom's naked body pressed against his own.

“You want to suck my cock dry and drink every last drop of my hot seed.”

Bill's eyes widened as big as possible as he felt Tom's tongue drag against the side of his neck, and bite at the skin. This kid was really messed up if he thought this was turning him on.

“Oof!”

Tom had unexpectedly received an elbow to the gut, knocking the wind out of him.

“Kaulitz, I've said this before, and I'll say it again. You will never, I repeat, never, get your dick in any part of my body. You and me...it's never gonna happen.” Bill said in a rather frightening tone.

All Tom could do was gasp, as Bill “accidentally” pushed Tom's history book off the table, making it land in his lap, crushing his left nut in the process.

And with that, Bill and Andreas left the room, while Tom refused to accept another defeat. Well...after he woke up after passing out from the immense pain in his groin that is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okie Dokie! It tis posted! I used to post this story on Quizilla, bu some fucker reported three of my chapters, so I switched to this site. ^.^ I've already written chapter 1-14 of Love's Illusions, but because of my immense writer's block on chapter 15, I'll be slowly posting the following chapters. I'd say there should be one at least once or twice a week for the next 14 chapters, but no promises. Summer is slowly coming to an end and we shall all cry when we must return to the hell the government calls school. T.T

Wow. Ain't I justa little emo barrel of sunshine? :D

PLEASE RATE HIGH, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE! <3