Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 12: Torn Teddy Bears and Burning Tears

-

Bill moaned as Tom's lips reconnected with his own once they hit the soft pallet that was Tom's enormous bed.

“Alright. My plan is to have sex with Tom, mark him as my own, THEN go and see why Andi was so upset. Alright, let's do this Bill.” Bill thought, entangling his arms and legs with that of his boyfriend's.

After a few minutes of making-out, both boys were in their underwear, groaning as they ground against one another.

Tom cupped his hand over one of Bill's perfect ass cheeks and slowly started to slide off the thin boy's boxer-briefs.

The two almost lovers jumped when the door opened and slammed against the wall.

“Oh come on! At this rate we're never gonna have sex!” Bill shouted in frustration as he crossed his arms and pouted.

“Wow...that I expected to come from Tom, not you Bill. What happened to being innocent?” Georg questioned as he and Gustav came in the room, not caring about the two half naked boys on the bed.

“Shut up. Why would I have a tattoo so close to my dick if I was innocent?” Bill grumbled, burying his face in Tom's chest.

“He has a point.” Gustav chirped.

“Hey! No one can talk about his dick but me!” Tom snapped playfully, hugging his boyfriend.

“So I can't talk about my own dick?”

“Well...only if you talk about it to me.”

“What if I sprain it or something and need to go the hospital?”

“...what if you sprain your dick...?” Tom quirked an eyebrow at his puppy dog-eyed boyfriend.

“It could happen! Andi did it just- Ah! Andi! Oh my God I totally forgot about him! Damn you and your fucking hormones Tom! I gotta go!”

Tom just sat there in confusion as Bill frantically pulled on his clothes and sprinted out the door, all while trying to text. He managed to run into only three walls.

- - - - - - - - -

“Andi?” Bill called out as he entered his home away from home.

“Hey Bill...” Andreas mumbled pathetically, curling up into a ball on the couch.

“Andi what happened? What's wrong with Chris?”

“Psh. What isn't wrong with him? He's lying, mother fucking, wanna-BILL! I WANT MY BOYFRIEND BACK!” the blond wailed before he could finish his sentence.

Bill immediately hugged his friend tight as he cried and began explaining.

- - - - - - - - - -

“And then he left.” Bill stated, completing telling Tom the story as they shared a tub of gummy worms.

“Damn. Chris? I can't believe he's a druggie. I mean- Oh fuck, I fucked a druggie...” Tom said, eyes wide.

“You had sex with him?!”

“Wait! You're getting the wrong idea Bill! It was months ago. Maybe even a year! I haven't talked to him since!”

Bill crossed his arms and plopped back onto the bed, debating on whether to play the hard to get boyfriend, or play pouty face until Tom gave in and got horny again.

He went with pouty face Bill, and pretended to be mad.

“Billa, you know you're the best.” Tom hummed, pulling his boyfriend against his chest.

“Sure it's not you new boyfriend?” he mumbled.

“Billa...you're my boyfriend and I want you to stay my boyfriend.”

Silence from Bill.

“Oh come on. I wuv you Billa.” Tom pouted, protruding his lip for effect.

Bill couldn't help but laugh.

“Oh, you wuv me?”

“Yes. I wuv you very much Billababe.”

“You wuv me...or you love me...?” he dared to ask, looking into Tom's honey-caramel eyes.

Tom just stopped breathing when his mind processed the question.

“Um-uh-you-I-Pardon?” he rambled, as a bead of sweat ran down the side of his neck.

“...Tom...do you love me...?” Bill asked cautiously. What had he just done?

“...Do I love keys? Of course I do! Keys are-are amazing! They're small and...usable! Not to mention they open doors now! Huh! Who'd a thought? I mean think about it! Tiny pieces of metal, can open giant wooden doors, locks, and even treasure chests! Oh! Speaking of treasure! Let's watch Pirates of the Caribbean!”

Bill just sat there gaping as Tom continued to ramble who knows what. But even the confused teen knew what his babbling meant.

No.

Tom didn't love him. But that's okay because...he didn't love Tom. He...he didn't love Tom...right...? No way he could love that player that had been practically stalking him through high school. No. This relationship was just a fling. An innocent high school fling. They'd be back to being “friends” by graduation. Bill liked him, it'd never go anywhere near the level of love. He was just jumping to conclusions.

“If that's true...then why do I want to hear him say he loves me...?” Bill thought, holding in a few tears.

- - - - - - - - - -

When Bill had left that evening, things couldn't have been more awkward. Tom wouldn't even kiss him on the cheek. He got a handshake. A fucking handshake!

“H-Hey Tom.” Bill smiled at his boyfriend. He'd been gathering up the courage to talk to the dread head for the past twenty minutes before he finally did.

“Oh...er...hi Bill...” Tom said uncomfortably, turning his attention away from Georg and Gustav.

“Is something wrong? You've been avoiding me again.”

It's true. The two hadn't spoken in three days. Not a word, and Bill didn't like it. Nor did he like the look on Tom's face.

“No. Well...yeah. Something is wrong. I need to talk to you.”

“Okay...about what?” Bill asked as cheerfully as possible. He hadn't exactly had much luck. Andreas was miserable, he was confused, and...yeah. His life was just getting confusing.

“It's not working out.” Tom stated.

Bill's jaw dropped open slightly. He couldn't be serious. Was he-?

“...are you breaking up with me...?” Bill asked in amazement, attempting to hide the hurt.

“...yeah. I...I guess I am.”

“W-Why?”

“Nothings gonna happen between us Bill. We both know that. We haven't even had sex.” Tom chuckled, also attempting to hide how truly difficult this was for him to do.

Bill could feel the burning tears bubble up in his eyes, but rapidly blinked them away and swallowed.

“You know what?” Bill growled. Tom and his friends flinched, hearing Bill's tone. He wasn't mad. He was pissed.

“FINE! I don't fucking care anymore! I know this isn't about us not having sex! It's about me asking you if you loved me! You just can't admit to yourself that maybe you want more from me than just my ass! Ugh, and I was about to have sex with you! After two years of trying to get a date with me, I finally become your boyfriend and then you say ,it's not working out?! How could I even of thought you had a shred of humanity in you?! And to think, I was about to tell you I loved...”

“You loved what?” Tom asked, his heart pumping like mad listening to Bill's furious rant.

“Nothing! Never mind! Fuck it!You're not worth anything! You were a waste of my time!” Bill screamed, grabbing the teddy bear Tom had given him.

He ripped it's poor head off and through the pieces at Tom.

“I HATE YOU TOM KAULITZ! I WISH I'D NEVER MET YOU!”

After Bill's final scream, he shoved Tom, and ran off, every student in the hallway staring at the scene in shock.

Pure silence filled the halls as the students waited for Tom's reaction to all that. The first move he made was to pick up the shredded remains of the teddy bear. He silently placed the head on the body and held it there, just staring at it.

He finally looked up at the crowd gawking, and glared evilly.

“What the fuck are you looking at? Waiting for a monkey to come shooting out of my ass?” he snapped, making the teens scramble like a flock of provoked birds, except much less graceful.

“Tom are you-”

“I'm fine!” he snapped at Georg. “I'm fine.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill was certainly far from fine. He'd ran into the nearest bathroom, sat in the corner under the sinks, and bawled his eyes out. He'd never been dumped before, but he knew this wasn't how anyone felt after a fling. He felt...he couldn't even explain how he felt. There was only one word for it.

Heartbroken.

“Bill? Bill! What happened to you?”

Only Andreas would have the courage to run after Bill when he was that angry.

“T-Tom...Tom b-broke up with me!” was all he could whimper before more tears came flooding out of his body.

“God dammit. I knew it.” the blonde hissed as he hugged his crying friend.

“Knew what?” Bill mumbled.

“I knew you'd fall for him and I knew he'd end up hurting you. God Bill, I'm sorry I didn't stop you!”

“It's not your fault Andi. Tom just...Tom just can't commit. Even I can't change that.”

“...no one can Bill. I'm sorry. I know you really liked him.”

“Liked him? I love him! Oh God, Andi I'm in love with him and he doesn't want me anymore!”

Andreas didn't reply. He just held his friend as he continued to cry, and rested his head on Bill's. He knew this would happen. Bill was always funny when it came his emotions. But...when he loved someone...he truly loved them. He knew exactly what love felt like, and it was obvious he loved Tom.

Andreas had always been worried about Bill's love life. He didn't want his best friend getting hurt, and yet that's just what he let happen.

- - - - - - - - - -

The two friends sat there on the bathroom floor for two hours, holding each other. Andreas had been moping and crying over what to do about Chris, but Bill was far more important to him. He'd always be his number one priority.

“Bill?”

“Hm?” the trembling boy sniffled. He truly looked horrible. His make-up had mixed with his tears and was running down his cheeks and neck. His eyes were red and puffy from continuous crying. But for once he didn't care about his appearance. He just wanted Tom back.

“Come on. Let's get you cleaned up. We can't just sit here all day.”

“...I'm perfectly comfortable with it...”

The blonde sighed, gently pulling the boy to his feet. He grabbed a paper towel, putting it beneath the running faucet and carefully removed the make-up and tears from Bill's face.

“There. Better?”

“...No! I want my Tomi back!” Bill whimpered, then began to cry again.

“...let's get you home. No way you're gonna stay today.” Andreas sighed as he led his heartbroken friend out the bathroom and into the empty halls.

“If he doesn't regret dumping you now, he definitely will soon. He made a huge mistake Bill.”

Little did the two boys know that someone was watching them as they left the school.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom quirked a brow as a note landed on his desk in front of him. He looked at Georg, who gestured for him to read it.

He sighed, lazily unfolding the slip of paper.

-Why'd ya do it?

Tom only got more confused as he replied.

-Why'd I do what?

The brunette shook his head and scoffed, scribbling something down and sliding it back to Tom.

-Why'd ya break up with Bill numb-nuts?

-Like I told Bill. Nothing was going to happen between us. It was just a short fling G.

-Bullshit! Gusti and I both know you “like” him. Actually, no. You love him. You're IN love with him.

Tom's eyes widened at his friends statement. He wasn't in love with Bill! To him, love didn't exist. Lust sure did, but fuck no, love did not!

-I DO NOT! I never have, nor never will, LOVE ANYBODY!

-Whatever Tom. Keep telling yourself that, but you're just gonna end up old, ugly, and alone.

“Ugly?” Tom muttered before he replied again.

-Why? Just because I broke up with someone. Which I remind you, I do A LOT!

-Well...I just thought you should know...Bill's been crying his eyes out since you broke up with him...

“...he's been crying...?” Tom asked in disbelief.

“Yeah. Thanks to you. Congrats. You just screwed up the only real relationship you've ever had.”

A frown smothered Tom's lips as he turned back around. He looked down at his hands resting on the desk before him.

“I didn't wanna do it Bill. Honest.” he whispered, clenching his dumbass head in his hands, a single tear slipping from his eye.

“But I had no choice...”

-
♠ ♠ ♠
...*bursts into tears* POOR BILLA! I bet you guys kinda sorta hate Tom right now...

I honestly don't have much to say...for once. I'm watching a show about tigers! *awkward silence* ...kay...

So...it's 1:30 in the morning, and I have a massive headache. But am I gonna go to sleep? OF COURSE NOT! I'm gonna write! Yay me!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3

Oh yeah! If you guys have any requests for one-shots, leave a comment giving me some ideas and maybe I'll write it. ^.^