Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 13: Sharpies and Snake Bites

-

Simone frowned as her son once again refused to come out of his room. She held a plate of Bill's favorite foods in hopes of getting him to come out. But like all her other attempts, it failed. Bill had locked himself in his room a week ago. As far as she knows he hasn't come out once. She knew he was starving and she cautiously wondered where he'd been going to the bathroom, but nothing could get him out.

He'd missed a full week of school, which would make him get seriously behind in his work, but that was the last thing on her mind. Gordon had even bribed Bill to come out. He'd promised to buy him the car of his dreams the minute he came out, showered, and ate.

Nothing.

Simone was always very protective of her son, which is part of the reason Bill made Andreas swear not to tell her why he was so upset before he locked himself in his room. She would have skinned Tom alive for hurting her baby.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill let out a lonely sigh as he sat up on his bed. He'd been in his room for a week. He'd been living off his candy stash and a bottle of warm soda. His hair was matted and greasy since he hadn't bathed in what seemed like forever.

But during the last one hundred and sixty-eight hours, he'd been wondering. Wondering what he'd done. What he'd done to deserve a broken heart. He wasn't perfect but he wasn't a complete screw up either.

The teen was sick and tired of his parents and his best friend bribing him to come out. Why couldn't they see that he just wanted to be alone? The cursed knocking and shouting was driving him insane. He needed some fresh air.

He yanked on some fresh clothes, slipped on a jacket, and tied his hair back before climbing out of the window, and into the tree in front of it. As he gracefully swung off the branch and landed on his feet with a thud, he mumbled a few curse words once he realized he'd cut his hand pretty badly.

“Oh well. Maybe it'll get infected and I'll die a painful death.” he muttered as he began walking. That was pretty much all he'd thought about since Tom had broken up with him. Everything seemed so unimportant now. He felt...empty. Like there was a hole in his heart that needed to be filled.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom sighed, swirling the food on his plate in circles with his fork. His mother and father talked about business as usual. It was rare for the three to have dinner together, but every time they did it was either awkward and silent, or business, business, and more business.

“So did you do as I told you, Tom?” Jorg questioned his son who showed no interest in answering.

“For the millionth fucking time! Yes! I did what you fucking told me to!” Tom screamed.

“Tom! Do not yell at your father! And watch your mouth!” his mother snapped. Well, step-mother really. He hated Eve. She was his dad's sixth wife and was definitely the worst. Jorg had been a decent guy until she came around. Apparently bitchiness is an STD. Now he hated both of them.

“I'll yell at him whenever I want! And I won't watch my mouth! I'll say fuck whenever the hell I wanna say fuck!”

“Tom! Cut it out!” Jorg demanded, slamming his fist on the table.

“Make me!”

“Just like I made you dump your fuck buddy?”

Tom fell silent. He now hated his father all the more. He didn't bother replying. He stormed up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door shut behind him, locking it.

“I didn't have a choice Bill.” he mumbled, pulling his knees to his chest.

- - - - - - - - - -

#####

“TOM!” Jorg shouted as he bounded up the stairs to his son's room.

“Ugh.” Tom groaned. He didn't need his father complaining right now. For fuck's sake, Bill had asked him if he loved him less than an hour ago!

“Tom!”

“What?!”

“We need to talk.”

“About what daddy dearest?” he asked sarcastically.

“About your boyfriend.”

Tom froze. How did he find out about Bill? He gulped. His father was a huge homophobe. He nearly disinherited Tom when he found out he was bi. He only kept him around because of the fifty percent chance of him getting a wife and taking over the family company.

“Uh...what boyfriend?”

“That little fag, Bill Trumper.”

“...how do you know his name?”

“I have my sources Tom. I'm rich and powerful. And when your rich and powerful, you can do things to poor and weak families whenever you want.”

“Bill isn't poor.”

“Well then I'll make it my job to make sure that he is. I can make him live in a box on the streets with the snap of my fingers.”

“No! Dad, please don't!”

“Then do as I say. Dump him. The next time you speak to him crush pathetic little heart.”

Tom's own heart ached imagining hurting his Billa. He didn't love him. He refused to believe that, but...the slim boy certainly had a place in his heart.

“But dad...I...I really like him...”

“Bullshit. No son of mine will be labeled a fag.”

“No one calls me a fag but you!”

“Shut the fuck up Tom. Get rid of him. So help me if I ever see that boy near you again I will bankrupt his family and disinherit you before you can say no.”

“But-” Tom cut off as his door was slammed shut by his father. Oh how he hated that man. He would have easily dumped any of his past girlfriends or boyfriends when his father told him...but Bill...Bill was going to be painful to let go.

#####

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill groaned as he was gently shaking awake. He rubbed his eyes for a moment, trying to remember how he ended up in the park on one of the benches.

“Oh yeah. I came here after I saw a billboard advertising the Kaulitz's company.” he thought.

“Hey, are you alright?”

“Hm?” Bill murmured, snapping his head in the direction of the voice.

“I said, are you alright?”

Alright. Bill admitted it. The guy standing before him was incredibly hot. And his soft yet masculine voice suited his appearance perfectly.

His black hair swooped over his face covering one eye, giving him that sexy yet mysterious look. As far as Bill could see, he had snake bites, a septum piercing, and an eyebrow piercing. Yes...Bill did like piercings. He had gorgeous gray eyes and wore black skinnys, and a white jacket over a black shirt.

“Physically yes...” Bill finally replied.

“But not emotionally?” the stranger asked, stuffing his lovely hands into his pockets. Bill did like nice hands.

Bill just shook his head, twiddling his thumbs.

“Well...perhaps I could cheer you up? Talking it out with some coffee usually makes me feel better. How bout it?” the boy smiled warmly.

He did seem friendly. And he could certainly use some cheering up. He returned the smile and nodded, standing to his feet.

“I'm Demetri.” he stated, extending his hand.

“Bill.”

- - - - - - - - - -

“And he dumped me. Just like that.” Bill mumbled, taking a sip of his latte. He'd just finished telling the story of his and Tom's break-up to Demetri.

“Well, I'll tell you this. Tom Kaulitz is no good fucking bastard for hurting you like that. He made a mistake. But Bill honey you're better than him. Don't get so upset over some guy. There are plenty of fish in the sea.” Demetri replied, comforting his new found friend.

“...I only said Tom. How did you know his last name?”

“One of my best friends went through the same. He went out with Tom, fell in love with him, and then the guy dumped him. We've all hated him since.”

Demetri clenched his fist on the end of the table, his knuckles turning white. Although the muscles relaxed once he felt cool skin touch his own. He looked up at Bill who had his hand resting on his.

“I'm sorry. Are you close?”

“Very. He's like a brother to me.”

“Are you an only child?”

“Ha! I wish! I have an annoying older sister.” Demetri laughed, flashing his pearly white teeth.

“I guess I can see that.” Bill nodded.

“See what?”

“I dunno. You just have that, “I'm annoyed by my sister constantly” kind of look to you.”

“Oh God. I KNEW she gave me stress marks!” the boy pouted, gently massaging his face, earning a lovely laugh from Bill.

“Fuck.” Bill muttered.

“Something wrong?”

“Um, we've kinda been talking for three and half hours. I have a feeling my mom figured out I left and is spazzing right now.” Bill explained, pulling his wallet out from his back pocket. Demetri smiled, placing his hand over Bill's to stop him.

Bill quirked a brow, as Demetri shook his head.

“Don't. It's on me.”

“I don't appreciate strangers buying me coffee. I only mooch off my friends.” Bill smiled slightly at that last part.

“Well...if we exchange numbers and get together again sometime...then I would say we're friends.”

Bill nodded shyly as he pulled a sharpie out from his pocket and scribble his number onto Demetri's arm.

“I'll see around.”

“Wait. Bill?”

“...yes?”

“...go back to school. Last thing you wanna do is flunk senior year.”

“Well shouldn't you be in school right now too?” Bill questioned, crossing his arms.

“Nope. My time of torture has been served. Graduated two years ago.”

“...you're nineteen...?”

“Indeed I am. Now, you should go before your mother calls the police.”

“Yeah. But...thanks.”

“No problem love. I'll text you later.” Demetri stated.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Bill! Oh my God! Baby, where have you been?!” Simone shrieked as her son came in through the front door.

“I went to the park and got some coffee. No big deal mom.” Bill sighed.

“Oh. Are you finally gonna tell me why you locked yourself in your room then?”

“Boy problems mom. I'm fine.” he lied.

“Did that son of a bitch hurt my baby? Just tell me if he did, cause I'll kill him!”

“Mom really. I don't wanna talk about him. He doesn't want me anymore and...I'm just gonna have to accept that.” Bill said calmly, but Simone could tell he was crying on the inside.

“But-”

“Mom. Really. I'll be okay. I'll get over him eventually. Now...I REALLY need a shower.” Bill scowled, realizing he probably stunk.

“Oh God. Demetri probably thought I stunk too! That's so embarrassing!” he thought.

“All right sweetie. Once your done with that, come back down here cause I'm gonna make you eat until your stomach swells like an elephant!” Simone demanded, as she scampered off to the kitchen.

Bill couldn't help but smile at his mother. She was such a goofball.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill yanked off his clothes and stepped into the shower, moaning as a soft jet of warm water hit his chest. As he ran his soaped up fingers through his greasy hair he sighed.

“Will I be able to get over Tom?” he whispered.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom stared at himself in the big, glass mirror resting above the sink in his private bathroom. He hated himself for hurting Bill. But he did it for a good reason...right? He'd just have to get over him like he did every other person he'd dated and broken up with...right?

“Will I be able to get over Bill?” he wondered.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go. ^.^ I'm sad. Because of the fancy, pancy school I'm forced to go to, I had let my lip piercing close. T.T But on the bright side I get two new ones next summer. ^.^

Kay...school starts MONDAY! *cries* Oh well. Just closer to the end, right? Therefore, updates will definately not be nearly as frequent. But, I think I AM gonna do that new TH/CB slash. I could do a lot with it, so I hope it'll work out.

Opinions of Demetri so far?

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3