Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 14: Rubberbands and Straight Jackets

“Ow. Ow. OW! Hey! Be a LITTLE careful!” Bill yelped as he yanked his hand back, cradling it against his chest. He's gotten his wish. The cut on his hand had gotten badly infected and was throbbing to even the slightest touch.

“Oh don't be such a baby.” Demetri replied, rolling his silvery-gray eyes. He took back Bill's hand and gently tended to it. He'd been the one to convince him to go to the doctor for antibiotics in the first place.

“But I like being a baby. Naps and all the cookies you can eat!”

“True. I miss being small and irresponsible.”

“Yeah...back when there was no drama.”

“No confusion.”

“And no heartache.” they chorused with a sigh.

“Well...aside from that note...you are going to school right?”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes. You do. You're already gonna be way behind. Don't you wanna get into a good college?”

“Well yeah but-”

“Then you need to finish school.”

“I guess...”

“Then lets get going. I'll drive.” Demetri beamed as he yanked the thin boy off of the park bench and to his car.

- - - - - - - - - -

“I'm not going in.” Bill refused, crossing his arms as they pulled into the near full parking lot of the school.

“Oh yes you are! You're already fifteen minutes late! Now come on.” Demetri replied, stepping out of the car. Bill meanwhile, stayed put.

“No.” he persisted, pouting slightly.

Demetri sighed deeply, shutting his door to walk around to Bill's.

“Come on Bill.” he stated, as he tried to pull the boy out of the automobile.

“NO!” he shrieked, his nails clawing at the seat cushion as Demetri dragged him out.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom sighed again as he continued to doodle on his paper. He hadn't seen Bill in a week. He hadn't just hurt him. “I crushed him.” he muttered sadly, finishing off a small drawing of a chibi version of Bill, happily munching on candy. God he missed Bill.

And speaking of Bill...

Tom's, as well as all his fellow classmates' heads shot up when the door was hastily pulled open.

“NO! I don't wanna go! You can't make me!” a familiar voice screeched from the hall, just out of view from everyone.

“Like hell I can't! Get your ass in there Bill!” a second voice retorted, followed by a crying whine from the first.

“Bill?” Tom whispered, waiting for the two voices to enter the room.

“Hey! Stop that! No pushing! Hey I- No fair! You're stronger than me!” Bill cried as Demetri pushed Bill forcefully into the classroom, making Bill arch his back as he tried to use his feet to stop him.

The second Demetri stopped, Bill made a run for it and took out of the classroom, only to be caught by a much faster gray eyed hottie.

Only this time Demetri locked his arms around Bill's waist and thin arms, carrying him awkwardly to the open seat a few feet away. He lazily dropped the boy into the seat, earning an annoyed grunt and a sharp glare from him.

“Demey!” Bill whined. “Why are you so mean?”

Demetri smiled at his newly given nickname.

“Because I care about you, love.”

He then turned to leave as if nothing happened, but just as reached the front of the classroom, he threw his arms up, doing the “rock-on” gesture, and shouted, “STAY IN SCHOOL!”, and left.

The room stared silently at the doorway for what seemed like forever until the teacher spoke.

“...yes well...Mr. Trumper, are you and your friend quite done with your entrance?”

“Yes. Yes we are.”

“Alright then. Well, lets get back to the subject then.”

But Tom didn't hear a word during the rest of class. All he could do was let jealously overwhelm him. “Who the fuck was that, and who does he think he is carrying Bill around? And what's with the, cause I care about you, love? What is he, some cheesy Brit?” he thought scornfully.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill smiled happily as his best friend hugged the very life out of him in front of their lockers.

“I'm so glad you're out of your room. And took a shower. And changed your clothes. And smiled. And ate. And-”

“Andi!” Bill exclaimed, shushing his rambling blond, who only smiled wider.

“Yay! My best friend is back!” he cheered.

“Glad to be back.”

“So...?”

“So...?”

“So word is you were literally dragged into class by an emo hottie with a sense of humor.” Andreas stated, quirking an eyebrow.

“Huh? Who, Demetri?”

“Ooh. Demetri. Sexy name to match a sexy face perhaps?”

“Andi please. He's just a friend. We met a few days ago and he's gotten my mind off things. You'd love him.”

“Oh come on. Admit you think he's sexy.” the blond whispered with a giggle.

“...I admit he's...attractive...but we're not gonna do anything. Tom just broke up with me a week ago. Plus I wouldn't want to get him arrested because I'm a minor.”

“He's eighteen?”

“Nineteen.”

“Oh...that's...hot.” grinned a shocked Andreas.

“What about Chris?” Bill questioned.

“...I'm gonna go see him in Rehab after school.”

“And what else did you decide?”

“I-” Andreas stopped, his eyes going wide as he stared dumbly behind Bill.

“What's wrong? Andi?”

“Um...I gotta go...” he lied, before taking off down the hall.

Bill was left with a questioning look, but shrugged it off. He turned around, and jumped with a small “eep!” He saw what he'd least expected.

Tom.

“Don't let him see you miss him. He's just an ass like all the others.” Bill thought, fixing his posture to make himself look fine. “...but he's the ass I love with all my heart...”

“Billa.” Tom stated, cracking a smile.

“...Tom...” Bill acknowledged, clutching his bag to his chest.

Tom slightly frowned when Bill didn't call him Tomi. He'd always found it embarrassing, but when Bill said it, it sounded cute.

“Billa...can we talk about this?”

“No.”

“...no?”

“Yes. No.”

“But...why not?”

“Tom...last time we talked you dumped me. You humiliated me and you hurt me. You hurt me really bad. Demetri just started helping me get over you. I don't need to lock myself in my room and cry for a week again. I have a life. It may not be as glamorous and perfect as yours but I love it. I shouldn't sulk over a stupid break-up. It's pointless. I'll find someone else eventually and all you'll be is a distant memory.” Bill explained as he stuffed a few books into his locker.

“...Billa...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just-”

“You just what? You thought that after I asked you if you loved me that when you broke-up with me I wouldn't be upset? What the fuck is the matter with you? Can't you take a fucking hint?”

“Uh...”

“You really are thick. You're thicker than your fucking dreads! When someone asks if you love them...it's just an easier way of admitting that they love you...” Bill's eyes got glossy with tears the moment those words came out of his mouth.

Tom just stood there in shock for a moment, processing what Bill had just told him.

“...you-”

“Yeah Tom. I love you, but God forbid you love me back!”

“Bill...I...I really care about you. I didn't wanna break-up with you.”

“You didn't want to? So what, did daddy make you dump me in exchange for a sports car or something?” Bill snapped, tears threatening to fall.

“I didn't have a choice. I broke up with you for a good reason!”

“A good reason huh? What, was I going to be hunted down and killed for being your boyfriend!?”

“No but-”

“Then goodbye.”

“...Billa I-”

“And stop calling me Billa. Leave me alone.”

“Bill please. Just let me explain why-”

“No. Fuck you Tom. Fuck you.” Bill sighed, shaking his head as he walked away.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Dre?” Chris beamed, seeing his ex-boyfriend sitting in one of the white chairs.

“H-Hey.” Andreas stuttered, standing to his feet.

“I honestly didn't think you'd come to see me.”

“I've liked you since middle school Chris. How could I not?”

“...you...the look on your face. When I was in the hospital. You looked so disappointed. You looked so hurt and...that look you gave me pretty much spelled out that you hated me and never wanted to see me again.” Chris explained, looking down at his hands. He snapped one of the rubber bands on his wrist, sighing, holding back a few tears.

“...what's with the rubber bands?” Andreas asked, not wanting to reply to what Chris had just told him.

“A therapy technique.” he shrugged.

A long silence followed, making both boys feel uncomfortable, not making eye contact at all.

“Chris...I've...I've decided that-”

“I love you.”

“...pardon...?”

Chris immediately ducked his head down, snapping the band once again. “I love you Dre.” he said.

“...Chris I- You don't mean that.” Andreas replied, shaking his head.

“I do. I haven't stop thinking about you sine we broke up. I dream about you every night. You're always in my mind. The only reason I'm going through with all this is so you'll take me back.” he explained.

“Chris I...I can't.”

“...w-what...?”

“I came here to tell you...that I can't do this. I really wanted us to work but...I...I can't be with you knowing your life choice. I don't love you, and you don't love me. I realize being cooped up in here can give you unclear thoughts but-”

“No! It's not just a thought its a fact! I love you Andreas! I'm in love with you! Why don't you believe that?”

“Because I don't feel that connection with you. And I know you don't feel it with me. You think you do but you don't.”

“I do! I love you! Believe it cause it's true!” Chris screamed, lunging forward, only to be stopped by two security guards.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he stared at the blond who was giving him a sympathetic look.

“I love you Dre. I'll do anything to win you back! I'll stay in the looney bin in a straight jacket if I have to, but you will be mine again! I promise! I love you!” he screamed as he was hauled out of the room.

Andreas just sat there, letting out a saddened sigh. He was only knocked out of his trance when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Sir, are you alright? We're very sorry about Mr. Henderson. Ever since he was admitted he's been getting a bit...agitated. We've had to sedate him several times.” a man in a white lab coat stated.

“...I'm fine. Once he calms down, tell him I'll come see him again. Maybe after he adjusts to living here?”

“I will if he remains residence here.”

“...what do you mean if?”

“The judge might reconsider his sentence. He'll either remain here, go to the Correctional Institution, or the Insane Asylum.”

“...oh. Well...thanks...I guess.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. School. Enough said. -__-

So...(God, I have TOO MUCH CREATIVEITY! T.T) I'm thinking of doing a story that envolves Tom/OMC and Bill/OMC. Idk, but I want opinions. Somewhere between a one-shot and a...five-shot? lol

Okay my Mibblings! (:D) I REALLY want AT LEAST three comments before my next update. And come on, that's not asking for much. Also, thank-you to my -Itotallyforgotthenumber- subscribers! Love you guys!

I'm currently working on the starting chapters of my new CB/TH slash. So I hope the first chappie will be up soon, but remember, SCHOOL SUCKS D-
Mandy: DUDE YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ON TELEVISION!
Me: But...it's not television...
Mandy: Oh...well still.
Me: Still what?
Mandy: ...I DON'T KNOW! *cries in emo corner*
Me: .......ANYwaaaay....

So yeah. ^.^ I can't think of anything else...so...

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3