Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 15: Sugar Rushes and Shampoo

Letting out a long sigh, Bill laid on his bed, letting the tears he'd been holding in ever since Tom had spoken to him fall.

“At least I got what I wanted. I fell in love.” he mumbled, heaving up his weak body. “And now I know I never wanna do it again.”

“Bill?” Simone called out from down the hall. Bill frantically, wiped away his tears before she showed up in the doorway.

“Uh...yeah mom?”

“Someone's here to see you.”

“Who? Andi?”

“No. He said his name was Dennis? No. Diana? No that makes no sense. Derek? Nope. Um...” Simone muttered, trying to recall.

“Mom...” he trailed off laughing. “Do you mean Demetri?”

“Yes! Demetri! That's it! That was totally my second guess! I swear!” she exclaimed.

“Sure it was mom. Send him up.”

“ALREADY HERE, LOVE!” Demetri shouted, randomly appearing behind Simone, who nearly jumped out of her shoes.

“Holy mother of-”

“Sorry Bill. Didn't mean to give your sister a heart attack.”

“You're really corny.” Bill muttered.

“Well, you're sweet! But flattery doesn't work on me.” Simone stated, patting Demetri's shoulder.

“...what if I make your son the happiest person alive and help him gain a few pounds?” he offered.

“Sweetie, if you can do that, I will let you LIVE here.”

“Awesome! Say hello to your new roommate Bill!”

Bill only gave the two a very blank look.

“Well thanks for letting me in Mrs. Trumper! I'll take care of Billipop.”

The very moment Simone left, Bill looked at Demetri with a weird look and asked, “Billipop?”

“I think it suits you. A lot of names would. But anyway, Alexander Demetrius DeLoude has come to the rescue!”

“Alexander?”

“Yeah that's my real name. But I always found it boring so now I go by Demetri! Well...my sister calls me Alexis just to bug me, but you get my point!” Demetri beamed.

“...Do you realize your initials are A.D.D.?”

“Uh huh. I think my mom did that on purpose too! She must have known that I'd be a little crazy.”

“A little?”

“Well I just drank seven cups of coffee. And a bottle of Japanese soda on the way over here. So I'm having a MAJOR sugar rush. I'm not usually this bad.”

Bill had absolutely nothing to say about any of that. But in a short second, Demetri got serious again. “Bill...have you been crying?”

“No. I was just...”

“Yes you were. What happened at school today?” he sighed, plopping down next to Bill on the bed.

“...I talked to Tom...” Bill admitted, twiddling his thumbs.

“And?”

“And I told him I loved him. I told him I loved him and he said he had a good reason for breaking up with me. We argued a little bit, I yelled at him, and I walked off before he could say anything.”

Demetri sighed, pulling Bill into his arms once he heard him whimper. Soon enough the tears began to fall, as the teen clenched onto his friend's shirt, letting out loud sobs.

“What did I do wrong?” Bill mumbled as tear after tear dripped onto Demetri's shirt.

“He's just an idiot. If he was dumb enough to hurt you then it's obvious he doesn't deserve you.”

- - - - - - - - - -

“Billa?”

“T-Tomi?”

“Yeah. I need to tell you something Billa. It feels wrong to hide it from you.” Tom stated, wrapping his arms around Bill's fragile body.

“Tell me what?”

Tom sighed, brushing Bill's black locks behind his ear. And with a tender kiss to the neck, he whispered, “I love yo-”


- - - - - - - - - -

“WILHELM TRUMPER!”

Bill nearly jumped out of his skinny jeans as he was jolted awake by madman screaming. “W-What's going on?” he mumbled, blinking the sleep out of his eyes.

“GET AWAY FROM MY FRIEND YOU PHYSCO RAPIST!” Andreas screamed.

It took a minute, but Bill finally realized why his friend was yelling. He had fallen asleep on top of Demetri, who's arm had found it's way around Bill's tiny waist. Anyone would get the wrong idea if they saw two teenagers sleeping on top of each other. He was about to say something, but instead his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped open when Andreas started beating the crap out of Demetri with one of Bill's fuzzy, neon pillows.

“WOAH! What the fuck are you doing?!” Demetri yelled as pillows were continually chucked at his head.

“You're the one who's been teaching my baby those awful words! AND you took his virginity?! I'm so gonna kill you!” Andreas shrieked.

“ANDI!” Bill screeched at the top of his lungs, silencing the household. “Chill! He didn't teach me anything and he did NOT take my virginity! This is Demetri!”

“...Oh...Well then nice to meet you. I'm Andreas.” the blonde beamed, holding out his hand.

“...Your friend is nuts Bill...” Demetri stated, scooting over to Bill for protection.

“I know. But I love him anyway.”

“Can you please explain why I was just bludgeoned half to death by fuzzy pillows?”

“Sorry, but how would you react if you saw your best friend asleep on top of stranger on a bed with the door closed?” the blonde asked, folding his arms.

“...Touche...What time is it?”

“Um...” Bill crawled over the older boy to take a look at the alarm clock on his bed side table and yawned. “Midnight. Andi what are you doing here so late?”

“Couldn't sleep, and I got worried about you. Wanted to make sure you were okay. I shouldn't of left you alone with Tom.”

“Oh. Wanna sleep over? I don't think any of us will be getting much sleep tonight.”

“Sure. Demetri, you in?”

“Only if you promise not to kill me if I nod off.”

“I'll try my best. Now! I'll go get the candy, movies, and beer!” he cheered as he scampered out of the room giggling.

“What part of “underage drinking is illegal” don't you understand Bill?” Demetri asked, going into adult mode.

“What part of “I don't care and could really use some alcohol in my system” don't you understand?”

- - - - - - - - - -

“Demetri. Demetri! Demetri!” Bill sang, trying to shake his friend awake. But all he got was a groan and pillow thrown at him.

“Demey! Come on! It's already six thirty, and we need you to drive us to school in an hour!” he whined, bouncing up and down.

“Ugh...why can't Andreas drive you?” Demetri moaned, flipping onto his back and wiping the smudged make-up off his eyes.

“Because his tank's almost on empty and- Wow you have nice abs!”

The room went silent for a minute, making Bill blush the second he realized what he'd said.

“Well thank-you, I go to the gym at least twice a week and eat plenty of protein.” Demetri beamed, patting him on the head. “Speaking of which, you could really use a steak.”

“I'm a vegetarian.”

“...no wonder you're such a fucked up child...”

“Gee...thanks...”

“Welcome! But can I use your shower?”

“I guess. But you better not use my shampoo!”

“I make no promises Billerfly! I love the smell of strawberries and raspberries!” he giggled as he skipped to the bathroom across the hall.

“How did you know the scent of my shampoo?”

“When we ran out of beer last night we made Andreas drink half the bottle, remember?”

“Oh yeah. Then he barfed.” Bill laughed as the sound of the shower starting rang through his ears.

“Yeah. It was so funny. But what's even funnier, is that I puked in you underwear drawer.” the blonde grinned as he pulled on his shirt and smirked at the dresser.

“...you did not...” Bill glared, only receiving a wide grin from him. He immediately sped over to his dresser, only to gag. “...so you're telling me I have to go Commando today?!”

“Mhmm. You know it. Maybe you can tease Tom?” Andreas grinned, making a humping gesture.

“I don't wanna tease Tom. He's just a lying, dumbass, Billerfucking, son of a-”

“You said Billerfucking. Not motherfucking...”

“...OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT! SO-” Bill cut off his screaming as the doorbell chimed. “AGH! DEMETRI GO ANSWER THAT, WILL YA!?”

All he heard was an “eep” and hurried footsteps bounding down the stairs.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Okay Tom. You can do this. Just talk to him and tell him the truth why you can't be with him.” Tom thought nervously as he stood on Bill's front porch. The creak of the door beginning to open startled him and he began to speak.

“Bill please hear me out! I'm so sorry! I really like you and I promise I had good reasons for-” Tom's vocal cords shut off when he actually looked at who had answered the door.

Demetri.

That guy who had picked up his Bill, and carried his Bill into their classroom the day before. But not only that, all he had on was a towel. A very short towel. While his soaking wet hair hung in his face.

“You know...you have a lot of nerve coming here, Tom.” was all he said as he leaned against the door frame.

“Do I know you?”

“Well, so far you've managed to break the hearts of two people I care about. Congrats.”

“Okay, I have no idea who else you're talking about, but- Look I just need to talk to Bill. For five minutes. I just need to explain why I had to break-up with him.”

“Listen, I doubt he wants to talk to you right now.”

“Psh. Who are you, his baby sitter?”

“Well if-”

“Demey, do have an extra pair of briefs I can borrow? Andi barfed on all of mine and I- Tom? What are you doing here?” a half naked Bill gasped, appearing behind his friend.

“...N-Nothing. I was...just leaving. I'll see you at school Bill.”

“But Tom you-” But Tom was already to his car, slamming the door. “Ugh. Why are boys so complicated?”

“You mean you don't know? Boys are originally from Uranus.” Demetri stated, his face completely serious.

“...I always attract the weirdos...” Bill muttered, rolling his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay, chappie 15. I was gonna update Snap! instead, but I had NO typing time yesterday cause I got my hair done and I nearly passed out from hair dye fumes............AND today I've been VERY distracted! Seriously...I stared at a beetle on my closet door for about ten minutes.........-_____-

So, ANYWAY, you got this instead. I've typed up most of chapter FIVE for Snap! ...just not chapter four. lol It'll be interesting, but it'll be slightly fillerish. I'll try to complete it by tonight, but it's unlikely. Hopefully it'll be up at some point tomorrow.

So...I only have another...one chapter finished and typed for Love's Illusions. *tear* I'm sorry, but after that's posted (who knows when) it'll be longer between updates. Sorry Mibbling darlings. T.T

Okay, if any of you guys were insulted when I posted "Homophobe's Effect On Homosexuals" I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to start a fight or anything. But it's true. Look it up. See how many innocent people were killed or driven to self harm and suicide based on homophobia. It's really terrible.

Kay...one-shots! If you have any ideas, leave a comment, or send me a message, cause I REALLY need to write some. It prevents me from starting a bagillion full on stories, in which I wouldn't be able to keep up with having my schedule.

Also, for Love's Illusions, AND Snap! I've posted pictures, so you have a better idea of which look the famous characters have, and also the OC's. Don't own the pics, so if any of them happen to be you, just tell me and I'll replace them. :) Please check them out because most of the pics (particularily for Snap!) are the less popular or well-known styles of our sexy beasts, but I LOVE the looks, and they work well with the point in time of the story. They will be altered with time, and perhaps sequals. ;)

Each comment will contribute to all future sex scenes in stories, so if you want some steamyness, COMMENT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER COMMENTED BEFORE!!!!!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3