Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 16: Stud Muffins and Spacemen

~

“-and then Bill walks up behind him half naked! And then he just asks me what I'm doing there!” Tom ranted, pacing back and forth in front of his friends.

“Uh, Tom? Aren't you overreacting? I mean, Andreas spends the night at his house all the time.” Gustav replied.

“Yeah...but that Demetri guy is hot! And he answered the door in a towel. A towel!”

“Andreas is pretty hot too. And so what? Some people actually take showers for other reasons than that musky “after sex” smell.”

“...Shut up! He can't be over me already...can he?” Tom asked, his voice so closely sounding like a whimper.

“I dunno. Honestly, why do you care? I mean yeah, he's in love with you and you're in love with him. But of course you, as Tom Kaulitz, refuse to admit to yourself that you do. You say you only believe in lust and one night stands, but if you did, you wouldn't care who was sleeping over at Bill's. You wouldn't care who he had a crush on, or who he flirted with. And you certainly wouldn't care if he loved you, which he does. So why not just admit to yourself that you love him right back?” Georg lectured, leaving Tom silent.

Tom opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to answer his friend, but soon discovered he couldn't. So instead, someone else answered for him.

“Because he doesn't love me, and he never will. He's just a man whore. He doesn't want a serious relationship. Not with me, not with anyone. There's no point in trying to convince him otherwise. He knows how he feels about me, and anyone would know there's no love in that emotion. You might as well just drop it.”

At first, Tom was ecstatic to see Bill actually within twenty feet of him, but fell sad once he'd begun to speak. Again, Tom tried to find a reply, but couldn't. Then again, Georg and Gustav didn't know what to say either.

Bill barely whispered “Bye.” before self consciously wrapping his arms around his small torso, and walking off.

“Alright. Tell me. On a scale of one to ten. How badly did I fuck up?” Tom sighed once Bill was halfway down the hall.

“I'd give you a nine. But that's only because I think you still have a chance.” the brunette stated, crossing his arms and leaned back against a locker.

“WHAT!? I mean...REALLY!? YOU THINK I STILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM!?”

Georg only groaned as Tom practically tackled him against the row of lockers. “Maybe. But the first step would definitely be telling him why you had to break-up with him. The number one most important thing in a relationship is honesty, as well as trust.”

Tom smiled widely, realizing that was entirely true. “Georg, I could kiss you right now!” he all but squealed.

“You do that, and I'll fuck Trumper into the wall of the boy's bathroom.” Gustav threatened, clenching his jaw.

“...then again...you are SO not my type...”

As Tom scurried off to find Bill, his friends stayed put, laughing their asses off at the bitchy tone the dread head had just used.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Damn it. This is so weird and awkward feeling. I hate you Andi.” Bill snapped at the blonde beside him.

“I love you too Bill. But quit being such a drama queen. Like you've never gone commando before.” Andreas replied, finishing his doodle of an alien and a badly drawn spaceman making-out in his notebook.

“I haven't.”

Silence.

“Okay I have. But that was years ago! Before I...”

“Before you turned into a super sexy, cock sucking, cum spewing, stud muffin?” the perky blonde beamed at his shocked friend.

“ANDI!”

“What? Just saying what's true babe.”

Andreas shrieked as Bill's black and white binder came into contact with his chest. “Bill! You're so mean to me!” he whined.

“Stop ranting about my sex life and maybe I'll be a little nicer.” Bill replied.

“HA! OMG! I KNEW YOU WEREN'T A VIRGIN! LET THE RECORD SHOW, THAT HE, BILL TRUMPER, IS NO LONGER A SLUTTY VIRGIN!” Andreas screamed through the hallway, only to have his best friend's hand clamped over his mouth while he blushed insanely hard.

“SHUT IT ANDI! I AM TOO A VIRGIN!” Bill snapped, reassuring the dozens of students standing in the hall.

“NO HE'S NOT! HE FUCKED A TWENTY YEAR OLD LAST NIGHT! I WOULD KNOW! I WALKED IN ON THEM AND BEAT THE GUY HALF TO DEATH!”

“HE'S NINETEEN AND WE DID NOT FUCK! WE FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER, AND LIKE THE DRAMA QUEEN THAT HE IS, HE ASSUMED THE WORST!”

“UNTRUE! Okay...maybe I am a drama queen, BUT AT LEAST I'M STILL A VIRGIN! HA!”

“I AM A VIRGIN YOU HORNY LIAR!”

“YEAH!? WELL AT LEAST I'M WEARING-”

“Um...Bill...?” Tom thankfully cut off Andreas' screaming and announcement of his friend's lack of undergarments.

“Tom? Uh...yeah...?” Bill gasped slightly.

“Please just give me five minutes to explain why I broke up with you. I promise I had a good reason.” Tom pleaded.

“...fine. I'll listen to your excuse. But it better be good. Also, your five minutes started when I said fine.” Bill agreed.

“I swear I didn't want to. My dad-”

“Oh...here...we...go.” Bill muttered angrily, crossing his arms in disbelief.

“...what?”

“God Tom, grow up already!”

“I repeat, what!?”

Bill sighed deeply, pursing his lips and shaking his head. “You know...you can't go blaming everything on daddy, Tom. I mean for fuck's sake, you're seventeen! Take a little responsibility for once in life!”

“Excuse me? I'm plenty responsible!”

“Oh yeah. Congrats. No accidental pregnancies yet! Woo! You work that condom, Tomi boy!” Bill snapped, twirling his finger, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Hey! I'm the most responsible person I know!”

“Wow! That means you're almost up to the responsibility level of Britney Spears! Great job!”

“Gee, thanks Bill! God, why didn't you show you're bitchy side while we dating?” Tom replied.

“Maybe because you dumped me before you even got to know me!”

Tom chewed on his tongue for a moment, desperately trying not to punch Bill in the face, and could only think of one reply.

“You know what Bill? I take it back. I'm GLAD I dumped you! Cause all you are is a fucking brat! I don't know what I saw in you before, but boy was I blind! It's not rocket science Bill! I dumped you because of all your I wanna find my true love and have an established relationship shit! I'm Tom Kaulitz! I don't do love! I do sluts and desperate virgins! Not wannabe emo kids with emotional problems!”

Tom immediately regretted opening his big mouth when he look straight into Bill's eyes. Bill's red, glossy eyes which were barely keeping back the waterfall of tears about to flow. “Oh God. Bill...I am so sorry! I swear to God I didn't mean-” he stopped when Bill walked up to him, while the students surrounding them were silent.

That is, until a loud smack echoed through the hallways of the high school, making a few gasp. Bill had slapped him. Hard. And Bill's final statement was enough to make Tom feel even guiltier.

“...glad to know you had a good reason Tom...”

And with that, he smacked his binder into Tom's chest, A LOT harder than he had done so to Andi just minutes prior, and left, his blonde friend still standing behind Tom. Everyone who'd witnessed the scene was shocked, and had no idea of what to say, or what to do.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Dammit. Why am I such a pussy?” Bill mumbled as he wiped away his stray tears, grateful his make-up was waterproof. He only sighed and leaned back against the brick wall behind him. He always came here when he was angry. Mostly because the area was rather depressing, and students only came there to smoke or drink during class. Then again, why would anyone want to hang out in the back of a school where most likely, several gang fights had occurred as well as a few drug deals.

“You're not a pussy Bill. You're too sexy to be a pussy.”

Bill squeaked when a sudden, muscular form pressed him back into the wall. “...R-Robbie?” he asked, quirking his pierced brow. Robbie? The creepy guy that had started petting his hair on that double date? Ew.

“Hey there gorgeous. Now what could make such a lovely angel cry?” he replied, licking away a few salty tears, only to make Bill scrunch up his nose in disgust.

“My b-...my EX-boyfriend...” he mumbled, Tom's little speech deciding to replay itself in his head.

“Awe. Well, there is an upside to Kaulitz being your ex.” Robbie stated with a smirk.

“Oh yeah? What is it? That I'm no longer dating a man-whore who's most likely HIV positive?”

“No. That he won't punch me in the face for doing this.”

“Doing wh-” Bill was silenced as Robbie placed a very unpleasant kiss onto his lips. It was crushing and purely a turn off.

Bill let out a muffled scream as he tried to shove Robbie away from him. The second he pulled his lips away, Bill smacked his cheek. “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?” he shrieked, feeling the need to burn the taste of Robbie from his lips.

“It was a kiss, bitch. Now shut up.” he replied, kissing him once again.

“Hey! Cut it out!”

Bill only earned a hard slap to the cheek right back. “Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Now, you're gonna be a good little whore, and let me do whatever the hell I want with you. Got it?”

Bill was honestly scared. Sure, Robbie had always been a little creepy, but now he was frightening. Before he could say or do anything, Robbie's hand was palming Bill's crotch.

“Mmm. I'd suck that.” the stronger boy murmured as he unbuttoned his “victim's” dark blue skinny jeans.

Bill froze. How far was Robbie gonna go with this? But when the boy smirked, it only made Bill's blood run cold. “Hm. No underwear? You really are a naughty whore, aren't you?” he asked as he wrapped his hand around Bill's dick and pulled it out from it's denim prison.

“I'm not a whore.” Bill whispered, trying not to let his body respond to the attention his dick was getting.

“Oh yes you are. Everyone knows you've had more than your fair share of dicks in your mouth. Actually...I take it back. You're not a whore. Your little boyfriend is. You're just a fucked up little cum slut aren't you?”

“N-No.” Bill whimpered. He let out a shriek of pain when Robbie decided to not so gently squeeze his balls.

“How about we have some fun Bill?”

He only responded with a painful whine as Robbie began to stroke him.

“Please don't do this.”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...um...I AM THE SORRIEST PERSON THAT EVER SORRIED IN THE HISTORY OF SORRYING! T.T I know it's been over a month since this was updated, but I've had a major case of writer's block. Frankly it's still not completely gone, but I got some stuff for you guys!

I've already started the next chapter, so I'm hoping it won't take too long to finish. I'm hoping to get it out early as an apology to you guys.

Next chapter of Snap! is almost done as well! Yay!

Life hates me. I have to do research for a paper due in exactly one week and guess how much work I've done on it? About 6 out of ONE BILLION! So...my goal are: the next chapter, the next chapter of snap!, and to get some work done on a new one-shot by Friday. Think I can do it?

...*cricket chirp* No? Fuck..........T.T

Another thing, please stop commenting on Snap!, asking me to update this. I know I've been a total bitch for not updating it, but please. I LOVE reading comments and responding to them, but I hate having to do so on a non-related topic.

So, if you wish to do any of the following, do so in the way directing. Bitte und Danke! ^-^

* Update Requests: Send me a message if it's been a while. It'll most likely bring my attention more towards it, therefore more inspiration,

* Normal Comments: Comment

* One-shot Requests: Send me a message

OH YEAH! Anybody want a Billshido one-shot? ^-^ (Bill/Bushido)

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3